American education falls to below average globally

This explains the high viewership of Breitbart, MSNBC, and Fox News.

Let's not forget the social agenda of todays schools. Academics has fallen behind learning about gay families, single mom families and sex education. And heaven above, let's take time to learn the Obama song!

It all comes down to our ass backwards funding and control of our educational system

Those countries that do better than us all have national control over the educational system. Only the US puts the power with the local school board....with widely varying results

It all comes down to our ass backwards funding and control of our educational system

Those countries that do better than us all have national control over the educational system. Only the US puts the power with the local school board....with widely varying results

Yeah, we should put the people behind ObamaCare in charge of education

Maybe that would work The students in rural Mississippi and Appalachia would have the same textbooks as the expensive suburbs of New York, Texas and Connecticut. They would all get the same amount of money for day to day operations and teaching salaries. Ahuh. Picturing it now.

Liberals run the school system both locally and nationally.

Own it

So when a gullible dipshit regurgitates some shit about Obama watching the battle of Benghazi from a drone, or that Obama was the one who increased regulations tenfold for a lead smelter plant in 2008, or that 80 million people are going to have their employer sponsored health insurance cancelled, I can blame the left wing for that incredible credulousness, too?

Awesome!

Last edited:
So when a gullible dipshit regurgitates some shit about Obama watching the battle of Benghazi from a drone, or that Obama was the one who increased regulations tenfold for a lead smelter plant in 2008, or that 80 million people are going to have their employer sponsored health insurance cancelled, I can blame the left wing for that incredible credulousness, too?

Awesome!

What the fuck does that have to do with our sabotaged Education system?

Awesome!

Are you suggesting my op is false? Or just blabbering on with your liberal stupidity

Awesome!

What the fuck does that have to do with our sabotaged Education system?

Nothing lol

Just like his first post....

Divert divert divert!

yes...yes...more government control will certainly solve the problem. :hmpf:

Thanks to my son I meet college level foreign exchange students and they're no better educated than our kids, except for Russians who are exceptional in math because Russia teaches applied math and not theoretical math.

We are also compared against Shanghai, China as opposed to every city in China so our patriotic CEOs can cry how stupid and lazy American kids are so we can ship in some more dirt cheap business visas.

Last edited:

yes...yes...more government control will certainly solve the problem. :hmpf:

Yes...yes...you have no point.

Make college free like other countries so we can at least be in the race....oooor just keep doing the same thing and hope for different results

Thank you Unions and lefties. Nothing better than socially promoting stupid kids for social reasons! They may be dumb as shit when they graduate but at least they'll feel good.

Don't take this the wrong way but I have no idea what you are trying to convey with your post.

Are you a teacher or a professor or a school administrator? Is the title of your thread your own impression of modern education? The myth that unions are destroying education is a tough one to put down b/c so many people want to belive it is true...for some reason, rank and file workers are going after rank and file teachers b/c of a union. I don't know.

The biggest indicator of academic success is still predicated on the economic underpinnings of the kids. A close second is the amount of money spent on education itself which is shown in the quality of the teacher hired, class size, lunch programs and other extracurricular activities.

Forum List

Back