American Democratic Progressives are Anti-White.

More proof that the majority of racism in this country is not coming from the whites. Good grief, they want to eliminate us as a race all together and all over the world, not just here. They think all whites are evil and greedy. I can't believe that website. It should be listed as a hate website but of course, in this country, it's pc to be racist against whites.

This website is an American conservative site. It is nothing but an Anti-Black site. Why do they hate my race? If you look far enough they want to reduce my black race.

Stormfront - White Nationalist Community

"More proof that the majority of racism in this country is not coming from the blacks. Good grief, they want to eliminate us as a race all together and all over the world, not just here. They think all blacks are stupid and lazy. I can't believe that website. It should be listed as a hate website but of course, in this country, it's pc to be racist against *******."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
You are right, They want to eliminate us.

blackwomen2b.JPG

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This thread is an epic fail.

Stormfront is a white nationalist and supremacist[1] neo-Nazi[2] Internet forum that has been described as the Internet's first major hate site.[3]

Stormfront (website) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems it is labeled a hate site already.

The one mentioned in the OP is not from what I could find. Seems Againsheila had a point and you had none. You were the epic fail here. Your bomb throwing one sidedness is juvenile and your self appreciation is well above what you deserve.

This thread is an epic fail.

Stormfront is a white nationalist and supremacist[1] neo-Nazi[2] Internet forum that has been described as the Internet's first major hate site.[3]

Stormfront (website) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems it is labeled a hate site already.

The one mentioned in the OP is not from what I could find. Seems Againsheila had a point and you had none. You were the epic fail here. Your bomb throwing one sidedness is juvenile and your self appreciation is well above what you deserve.

:lol::lol: I just looked at the site again. It's a freaking PERSONAL BLOG, it's NOT EVEN a real fucking site. What legitimate point could he, you, or any of the other idiots that think that there's a progressive conspiracy to use personal blogs with like twelve poststo commence and ethnic cleansing, possibly have?

Before this thread I'd never heard of the blog or the individual (INDIVIDUAL!!!!!!!) who was writting it. Please tell me how one blogger who's writing hate speech on a blogger site (I haven't heard of any "hate blogs" yet, so the two still aren't comparable) has any damn thing to do with the whole of the proggressive movement?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE inform me of why THIS ONE BLOG proves that American Democratic Proggressives are anti-white. In matter of fact, from what I'm reading the guy isn't even a Democrat.:lol::lol: The only party affiliation he mentions is the Worker's World Party. AGAIN, this post is a failure. It did not set out what it intended to prove... whether it was that proggressives have a secret plot to eliminate whites or that there is a double standard because this blog being hosted by a blogger site hasn't been declared a hate site.

This thread in itself was idiotic propoganda. Put up a "website" (personal blog) that highlights the "proggessive agenda" (of one guy living in California somewhere) and prove therefore that there's some sort of "proggressive conspiracy" to destroy the white race, feeding into paranoia that already teaters on insanity. Fucking retards.

Forum List

Back