American childcare

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Lots of outrage about this method of childcare but im not sure. It would certainly sort the men from the boys.
And its excellent prep for their schooldays which they will spend being terrified by losers carrying AR15s.
I think people are being over sensitive here.

Lots of outrage about this method of childcare but im not sure. It would certainly sort the men from the boys.
And its excellent prep for their schooldays which they will spend being terrified by losers carrying AR15s.

Gun free zones are a massive failure. Put vetted armed combat veterans in schools and that shit will stop. But that's not what you loons want, not the smart ones anyway. This is about disarming law abiding citizens.

Our favorite Welsh sheep farmer is also an expert on American childcare.

Gun free zones are a massive failure. Put vetted armed combat veterans in schools and that shit will stop. But that's not what you loons want, not the smart ones anyway. This is about disarming law abiding citizens.
You are so right. If those kids had guns this wouldnt have happened.

And every country in the civilised world.
History is full of the disarmed dead. If your Government goes tyrannical or Russia and China ever decide to branch out your civilized countries are toast. The Constitution and the 2nd Amendment guaranties the US never has to worry about that shit.

History is full of the disarmed dead. If your Government goes tyrannical or Russia and China ever decide to branch out your civilized countries are toast. The Constitution and the 2nd Amendment guaranties the US never has to worry about that shit.
It really doesnt. The US has the biggest nd best equipped army in the world. You militia guys would be toast in a week.

It really doesnt. The US has the biggest nd best equipped army in the world. You militia guys would be toast in a week.
Afghanistan and Vietnam are just two countries that prove that theory wrong. Both held out against several technologically superior countries. Look up asymmetric warfare.

The US military can not enforce domestic policy to do so would require the Fed to give unlawful orders to the troops. So the Government would have to rely on National Guard and local law enforcement. Those people will not kill family, friends and neighbors.

Afghanistan and Vietnam are just two countries that prove that theory wrong. Both held out against several technologically superior countries. Look up asymmetric warfare.

The US military can not enforce domestic policy to do so would require the Fed to give unlawful orders to the troops. So the Government would have to rely on National Guard and local law enforcement. Those people will not kill family, friends and neighbors.
Lol. You have given this a lot of thought. But you are wrong.

Tell that to the Taliban. Or the Vietcong. Or the American Revolutionaries when they took on the British. Funny thing about people fighting on their homeland it's not nearly as easy as everyone likes to make out. Counterinsurgencies are extremely difficult to defeat. It takes either immense brutality or generations spending huge amounts of blood and treasure. The US Government wasnt willing to do that in a foreign country I find it hard to believe the military would be willing to fight that type of war here even if the leadership in the Government was.

That's coming from someone who fought the insurgency in Afghanistan, and Iraq as well as ISIS.

Stupid OP.

However, these toddlers have now been very traumatized and likely will be terrified from this point forward anytime their parents leave them with a daycare, or a babysitter, nanny, etc.
This woman should NEVER again be allowed to be alone with anyone else's children.

Tell that to the Jewish schools in Britain, they all have armed security guards because of the threat of British anti-semites....

What are you doing here? I told you to go to the dentist!

WTH does some idiot terrifying children with a mask have to do with guns?

Leftists wear me out. I'm surprised Tammy didn't blame Orange Man

Forum List

Back