American Carnage

So when is Biden and the Democrats going to finally do something about the violent criminals terrorizing, robbing, and murdering, the law abiding citizens of our country? .... :dunno:
What would you have President Biden do? Send in the National Guard? Maybe it’s better to save them for the next attack on the Capitol.

What would you have President Biden do? Send in the National Guard? Maybe it’s better to save them for the next attack on the Capitol.
And remind them when the time comes to be armed to defend those congress apes from the deadly selfie sticks.

I must be honest....I'd really like to say I cared what happens in the blue areas run by dems but I just don't.

Hell, it's a full time job holding liberal transplants at bay trying turn red areas into the blue shit-holes they left behind. Why should I care about the areas already turned? They did it to themselves and they could fix it if they did not have their heads so far up their liberal ass.

Thing is around here we have to fight the local gop and their cronies on the zoning boards and planning commissions as well as the damn transplants....They never saw a patch of dirt that they don't want to rezone to build-out to the max to house the transplants clamoring to move into the area.

Anyone living within a 60 mile radius of a blue population center is in danger if you don't stand firm when it comes to proposed subdivisions and "lost cost" housing units.

Biden is the president and Democrats have controlled the House and the Senate for almost two years.
We elected them to run the country and solve pressing problems.
So why doesn't the Biden administration have a plan in place to stop rampant violent crime plaguing our cities?
If only it were that easy. Some cities, like San Francisco, has enabled these criminals and their smash and grabs, and people in that city finally had enough of liberal politicians being soft on crime, namely the District Attorney.

Other cities are poorly run and also have not been tough enough, and Biden cannot tell them what to do or how to run their city.

President Biden is President, part of the Federal Government. The Federal Government is not authorized to handle local law enforcement; the Tenth Amendment says so. Ultimate responsibility for what is happening in San Francisco and LA lies with the California Governor.

That said, Maher is largely correct. We've had these discussions here before; it nauseates me when I see security guards standing by idly as some hoodlum cleans out, as Maher says, "Aisle Three," with no consequences.

Basically all of the large urban cities having out of control violent crime are completely Democrat run. From the mayor to the dog catcher.
Biden is the titular head of the Democrat Party.
Surely he has some political pull to help the Democrat city leaders straighten out their cities problems? ..... :dunno:

Forum List

Back