American Carnage

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
WASHINGTON — When President Donald Trump first addressed the nation as its president on Jan. 20, 2017, he depicted the nation's cities as domestic combat zones and declared "this American carnage stops right here and stops right now."

Back then, it was hyperbole at best. But it's become reality on his watch, and he has encouraged further violence.

Trump’s prophesy of American Carnage he gave at his first inaugural speech has come true. More American troops in Washington DC than the Middle East.

What was true then is even truer now:

Everything Trump touches dies.

Trump’s an asshole but blaming him for the violence caused by Antifa and BLM, likes you an asshole.

If you can’t look around and see the chaos Trump has created since his election, then there is nothing I can say to convince you otherwise.

If you can’t see that the America troops around the Capitol Building are a result of Trump’s own words, then you need to open your eyes.

And yes..much of it can be placed at the foot of Trump.

God bless you! China loves you and your uncritical regurgitation of NBC talking points.
Any Legacy Media utterances at all, which you spew out faithfully without question, actually.

You might have a brain of your own but who knows?

Do I need to post a compilation of leftists attacking people leaving Trumps rallies before he was elected? Do we need a history lesson.

Trump’s an asshole but blaming him for the violence caused by Antifa and BLM, likes you an asshole.

If you can’t look around and see the chaos Trump has created since his election, then there is nothing I can say to convince you otherwise.

If you can’t see that the America troops around the Capitol Building are a result of Trump’s own words, then you need to open your eyes.

In your opinion, does anyone else share in the blame? It's all on Trump alone?

Do I need to post a compilation of leftists attacking people leaving Trumps rallies before he was elected? Do we need a history lesson.

I believe you’d be wasting your time.

Lefties will ignore anything that goes against the narrative. It’s painfully obvious.

WASHINGTON — When President Donald Trump first addressed the nation as its president on Jan. 20, 2017, he depicted the nation's cities as domestic combat zones and declared "this American carnage stops right here and stops right now."

Back then, it was hyperbole at best. But it's become reality on his watch, and he has encouraged further violence.

Trump’s prophesy of American Carnage he gave at his first inaugural speech has come true. More American troops in Washington DC than the Middle East.

You "people" are such fucking disingenuous philistines you actually believe and spread lies so obvious any child could spot. There is no reasoning with your kind—no fruit to be expected to grow from rational dialogue with you. You've jumped the shark and blown all your gaskets and there's no coming back for any of you; you've all gone far past the brink of sanity.

If one looks at the riots that took place over the summer, we can’t blame Trump personally for the looting and vandalism of the cities. There were bad actors involved that were responsible for peaceful protests turning violent.

I blame the growth of the division that has occurred in the nation in the last few years on Trump. Not that it wasn't there before, but he exacerbated that division.

The current situation is all on Trump and his minions. The election fraud lie, his incendiary language, his attacks on our democratic institutions, his praising of domestic terrorists, etc. all led to where we are.

The US Capital that looks like Baghdad.

"Election fraud lie"!
Josef Goebbles is smiling in some dark corner of Hell when he hears lemmings like you repeating
the Big Lie.

If one looks at the riots that took place over the summer, we can’t blame Trump personally for the looting and vandalism of the cities. There were bad actors involved that were responsible for peaceful protests turning violent.

I blame the growth of the division that has occurred in the nation in the last few years on Trump. Not that it wasn't there before, but he exacerbated that division.

The current situation is all on Trump and his minions. The election fraud lie, his incendiary language, his attacks on our democratic institutions, his praising of domestic terrorists, etc. all led to where we are.

The US Capital that looks like Baghdad.
No. The country has been divided for a long time. Ears was very good at dividing us. We got Trump because Ears failed us. Now Joe wants to relive the Ears’ years which will lead to another asshole like Trump.

The elites love it.

It's still too early to wrap my head around these four years.

I had a pretty strong sense of foreboding when he won, but I tried to write it off to just the fucking shock of it.

He really has unleashed a great deal of pure ugly. He's brought out things in people that I had hoped didn't exist. I keep saying it: I just hope we've hit rock bottom. But maybe not just yet.

I had a pretty strong sense of foreboding when he won, but I tried to write it off to just the fucking shock of it.

He really has unleashed a great deal of pure ugly. He's brought out things in people that I had hoped didn't exist. I keep saying it: I just hope we've hit rock bottom. But maybe not just yet.
You're just as guilty as anyone, Mac. You looked the other way when BLM/Antifa destroyed our cities. You are only outraged now because the violence is coming from Trump supporters.

You're just as guilty as anyone, Mac. You looked the other way when BLM/Antifa destroyed our cities. You are only outraged now because the violence is coming from Trump supporters.
I did?

Lying, changing the subject, and trying to put me on the defensive, all on one short post!

Strike one! Strike two! Strike three!

:auiqs.jpg:

All Dem run shit holes.

What’s going to be your excuse when Xiden and Dems have all the power?

1. When President Trump referred to "carnage" in American cities, I assume that he was referring to the horrific violent crime in them.

2. When he said that it would stop, he was dead wrong. The President could not stop it, only the mayors and governors. They, however, could not or did not want to stop it.

3. The American media do not report all the daily carnage. I have to go to foreign sources for it. Yesterday I read about one recent case in Philadelphia that made me sick to my stomach. (I shan't recite the details, for maybe I would not be allowed to. Censorship is descending on the nation.)

e,eldldrr4.png

Forum List

Back