American and European dance bands and vocalists from the 1920s 1930s and 1940s.....

MAGA!

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's maga we love!!!!!!

nice music!

I love everything about it...love the decade ...last years of the decade - 1958....love the black and white movie....love Jeanne Moreau (rest in peace beautiful lady.)...............love the ambiance...and the sound too

A tribute .... a beautiful music video of the French La Nouvelle Vague( French New Wave) late 50s early 60s

A few lovely seconds from 1931 and Bing Crosby

Bing Sings "Out of Nowhere"

and now we jump from the 1930s to 1976....with Elvis............and beautiful Danny Boy song...

Danny Boy- Elvis Presley 1976

Ireland yes! We love Ireland:113:

but never!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER GLOBLALIST IRELAND!..... NEVER globlalist Ireland!

Bless Free Ireland...free from Globlalist Europe Scum.

Danny Boy - Sinead O Connor

And this so much closer to my heart... a "delightful record from Ambrose's Blue Lyres - smooth, refined - a delightful tune!"

this is what I really love...this is.

A Bed-Time Story - The Blue Lyres -

Argentina 1930s...Carlos Gardel

Carlos Gardel - Volver - Tango

It's just that I adore this man....America's best ever...

I adored him since I was a tiny child.....I had good taste since back then....why did I like him when I was so young? I don't know

I still think he is the best America offered in the 1950 early 60s.....

amazing wow....that's all I can say.....thinking about it now.... so far away.... in time and space

how can anybody be so handsome? how is that legally allowed?

Last edited:
The one and only Coleman Hawkins! :113:

The Father of the Tenor Saxophone - Coleman Hawkins

love 1958 too!!!

how can I not?

totally love

Ricky Nelson~Poor Little Fool-SlideShow

Frank Sinatra's Welcome Home Party for Elvis Presley from the Army in Germany (1960)

Elvis Presley - Fame and fortune

The video is from 2001.... but the music....which matters more...... :04: is from early 50s

Amélie • Boum • Charles Trenet

Adore, adore....I simply can not adore anymore ...the times and the music ..my heart breaks... :04: he-he

I think this is 1947.... Charles Trenet

"Douce France" de Charles Trenet

Forum List

Back