America: You Dodged a Bullet

So what new thing was presented to cause this thread?

Your female Mao today, bitch. That ass is large and in charge! :auiqs.jpg:

17752436-7399633-image-a-19_1566926935956.jpg

I'll bet you're the coolest kid in the whole 3rd grade. Next time, say she has cooties.

That's a whole 'nother story there: Do you really think Hillary was immune to Bill's herpes, and or whatever other venereal disease he's been carrying around all these years?

clinton_bono_herpes.jpg

clinton-tongue-1.jpg
You do know that Ayn Rand later in life rejected all the conservative shit she wrote.

No idea who this Rand person is. Was she an actress or something?

She wrote an exceedingly dry and verbose couple of novels dealing with some interesting and contemporary concepts.

I'll bet you're the coolest kid in the whole 3rd grade. Next time, say she has cooties.

That's a whole 'nother story there: Do you really think Hillary was immune to Bill's herpes, and or whatever other venereal disease he's been carrying around all these years?

clinton_bono_herpes.jpg

clinton-tongue-1.jpg
You do know that Ayn Rand later in life rejected all the conservative shit she wrote.

I know who George Washington and Paul Revere were. Also Nathan Hale. Rand? Noop!

Well there was that goober with the backwards name. Rand Paul, I think.

clinton_bono_herpes.jpg

clinton-tongue-1.jpg

I know who George Washington and Paul Revere were. Also Nathan Hale. Rand? Noop!

Well there was that goober with the backwards name. Rand Paul, I think.

He's a pretty good guy.

clinton_bono_herpes.jpg

clinton-tongue-1.jpg

She wrote an exceedingly dry and verbose couple of novels dealing with some interesting and contemporary concepts.

Exceeding dry and verbose? Sounds like Hillary to me. Her cootch is full of mice and spiders, and she won't shut up for a minute.

So what new thing was presented to cause this thread?

I don't believe I mentioned "new". Did you see that word somewhere?

OK. So there was nothing new, and she isn't really active in politics, so what, other than an uncontrollable urge to trash her caused this thread and all the others? You gotta admit that's sounding a lot like obsession.

She keeps flapping her yap in favor of enemies of the United States.

Link?

They are myriad. Hire a secretary.

Another claim with no proof. What a surprise.

clinton_bono_herpes.jpg

clinton-tongue-1.jpg

Exceeding dry and verbose? Sounds like Hillary to me. Her cootch is full of mice and spiders, and she won't shut up for a minute.
Hhmm..;x

I don't believe I mentioned "new". Did you see that word somewhere?

OK. So there was nothing new, and she isn't really active in politics, so what, other than an uncontrollable urge to trash her caused this thread and all the others? You gotta admit that's sounding a lot like obsession.

She keeps flapping her yap in favor of enemies of the United States.

Link?

They are myriad. Hire a secretary.

Another claim with no proof. What a surprise.

As I said, hire a secretary. I'm not your Capuchin.

This is what you almost got in 2016. Consider yourselves damned lucky....

Click here if you have no idea who this person is...

17752420-7399633-Looking_relaxed_Hillary_wore_sensible_navy_flats_to_walk_around_-a-14_1566930878106.jpg

Why are Trump supporters so obsessed with ex-politicians? Is it because Trump knows he will never be considered legitimate like they were?

Because they continue to attract attention to themselves for political purposes.

We both know that obsession goes far beyond anything deserved for a few speeches.

The obsession is hers, and yours.

Again. Neither she nor I started this thread or the hundreds of others just like it.

Compared to how many thousands of "Orange Man Bad" threads, huh? It's in the hundreds of thousands, approaching a million, seriously.
That's a fish story, but I bet it's over 100K.

Why are Trump supporters so obsessed with ex-politicians? Is it because Trump knows he will never be considered legitimate like they were?

Because they continue to attract attention to themselves for political purposes.

We both know that obsession goes far beyond anything deserved for a few speeches.

Again. Neither she nor I started this thread or the hundreds of others just like it.

Compared to how many thousands of "Orange Man Bad" threads, huh? It's in the hundreds of thousands, approaching a million, seriously.

Trump is the current president whose statements and actions effect every person in this country, and most other countries around the world. Hillary is an ex-politician whose actions and statements effect her and her family. You're not too dumb to see the difference, are you?

Trump is the current president whose statements and actions effect every person in this country, and most other countries around the world. Hillary is an ex-politician whose actions and statements effect her and her family. You're not too dumb to see the difference, are you?

:blahblah:

Like I said, Trump and his supporters have some sort of obsession with ex-politicians. Looks like he is childishly trying to get back at them because they laughed at him. Between me and you, they are still laughing at him.

Like I said, Trump and his supporters have some sort of obsession with ex-politicians. Looks like he is childishly trying to get back at them because they laughed at him. Between me and you, they are still laughing at him.

They're laughing at you TDS morons.

Maybe that's Hillary's body double. Uh make that body triple.

See? Now that's the kind of obsession I'm talking about. If you were complaining about something she said or did, I could understand, but it's all personal attacks. She's fat. So what? Older women gain weight. Your childish obsession with her goes beyond reason
Hey what's the world coming to if we can't make fun of people's physical deformities?

New Topics

Forum List

Back