America worships the black man more than God

If Americans can find anything to worship before God, we'll race to it. And you can tell by the way our blessings have been removed.
You can follow the Kardashians, or Christ. OJ or Our Lord. Jayzeee or Jesus. Obama instead of the Omnipotent. Money instead of manna. Selfish instead of selfless. Iran instead of Israel.
We have replaced God with man. The results are catastrophic.

>>>We have replaced God with man.<<<

If you're referring to America and to the white Americans, then you're absolutely right...America; white Americans have replaced the worship of God with the worship of the black man, and as the result the blacks have taken away our dominion. And God foretold in Daniel 7:26 that they would consume and destroy our dominion unto the end.

The white Republican Christians who hope to take our country back surely have not studied the prophetic scriptures, or they simply reject the notion that those scriptures are about us.

In Revelation 17:17 John as well wrote of the white Americans:

"For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled."

America; white Americans are steeped in idolatry of the black man today, and that's the worst position we could be in as far as God is concerned.

I agree with your last comment, StrollingBones, and I haven't been a member that long, either.

Briget? There is nothing uglier than a bigot on a full tilt rant. It makes me feel dirty just reading your trash.

It's sort of funny you use John to make your point, especially since he is the person who wrote that you will know God's people by their love for their brothers and sisters. Where's the love in what you wrote?

I agree with your last comment, StrollingBones, and I haven't been a member that long, either.

Briget? There is nothing uglier than a bigot on a full tilt rant. It makes me feel dirty just reading your trash.

It's sort of funny you use John to make your point, especially since he is the person who wrote that you will know God's people by their love for their brothers and sisters. Where's the love in what you wrote?

>>>Where's the love in what you wrote.<<<

My love is for God, and for the truth...NOT for man, and certainly not for the black man; man of lawlessness.

My love is for God, and for the truth...NOT for man, and certainly not for the black man; man of lawlessness.

Jesus was Black. Do you hate Jesus?

The two great law is to love God and love our neighbor as ourselves. And we show our love to God by loving our fellow man.

If you don't love your fellow man, you don't love God.

In Revelation 13, verse 18, the end-time beast is described as that of "a man", meaning a race of man.

That race is identified in Daniel 11:43 and in Ezekiel 38:5 as the Libyans and the Ethiopians, meaning the black man.

Scriptures say that in the latter years America (Babylon the great) and the white Americans (the ten kings) would worship (honor) the blacks above God Almighty.

That would explain why America's flags are flying at half staff today for Mandela's funeral, and why Obama and three other of America's presidents will travel to South Africa to attend his funeral.

And it would explain why America has given the blacks favored status in this country, and why MLK has a statue on the Mall in Washington DC, as well as a holiday to honor him.

Romans 1:22 says it best about America and the white Americans:

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image make like to corruptible man. Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen"
Skinhead women are ugly.

Just sayin'.

I've never been more serious about anything in my whole life.

I am a thousand percent sure that God chose to use events that have transpired in America, and involving white and black Americans, to serve as the timeline for Christ's second coming.
And I am just as sure that everything God foretold has already come to pass.

Briget, do you believe God favors America?

And do you believe God chooses white people over blacks?

I'm not claiming either. I'm simply claiming that God chose to use the apostasy of present-day white Americans, and the exaltation of black Americans to serve as the timeline for the return of Christ.
Yeah. Little hint for you, KKKitten:

The Black did not fuck up your life.

YOU did.

God foretold in Daniel 7:25 that the black man would "wear out" the white Christian Americans (the ten kings).

Martin Luther King Jr. predicted the same thing. In one of his speeches he said to white America,

"We will soon "wear you down" by our capacity to suffer. And in winning our freedom we will so appeal to your heart and conscience that we will win you in the process."

Came to pass just as God foretold, and as King predicted. African Americans have worn out the white Americans. As of today they've taken over America and the dominion of the white Americans. And today's pathetic white Americans love to have it so.

In Revelation 13, verse 18, the end-time beast is described as that of "a man", meaning a race of man.

That race is identified in Daniel 11:43 and in Ezekiel 38:5 as the Libyans and the Ethiopians, meaning the black man.

Scriptures say that in the latter years America (Babylon the great) and the white Americans (the ten kings) would worship (honor) the blacks above God Almighty.

That would explain why America's flags are flying at half staff today for Mandela's funeral, and why Obama and three other of America's presidents will travel to South Africa to attend his funeral.

And it would explain why America has given the blacks favored status in this country, and why MLK has a statue on the Mall in Washington DC, as well as a holiday to honor him.

Romans 1:22 says it best about America and the white Americans:

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image make like to corruptible man. Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen"
Skinhead women are ugly.

Just sayin'.

White women who bed down with black men are ugly AND pathetic.

In the Bible that co-habitation is called "the abomination that makes desolate" (Daniel 11:31). In other words, it makes desolate her white race. John the Revelator wrote about it as well! Notice Revelation 17:17,

"And the ten horns which thou sawest upon Babylon the Great, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."

Last edited:
I just think that we have made progress.

Why I can remember when no self respecting American NAZI would allow anyone with an IRISH name anywhere near their clubhouse.

Now look and see the names of this thread resident racist nutters.

Irish RAM and bridget?

One wonders if these obviously overt and rather stupid racists aren't in fact AGENT PROVOCATEURS set out to make Christians look like fucking idiots.

And this kind of sock puppetry works, kiddies, it really does.

Why I can remember when no self respecting American NAZI would allow anyone with an IRISH name anywhere near their clubhouse.

Irish RAM and bridget?

One wonders if these obviously overt and rather stupid racists aren't in fact AGENT PROVOCATEURS set out to make Christians look like fucking idiots.

>>>I just think that we have made progress.<<<

Yes, BLACK Americans have made progress, but WHITE Americans have gone into apostasy. I wouldn't call that "progress".

>>>Why, I can remember when no self respecting American NAZI would allow anyone with an IRISH name anywhere near their clubhouse.

So?! There was also a time in America when blacks and whites weren't allowed to intermarry. In 1967 however, America abolished the Anti-misegenation laws. And since that time the white women in America have been exalting the black man by having his "half-white" progenity.

>>>One wonders if these obviously overt and rather stupid racists....<<<

Better to be a racist than to be a freakin' white whore who spends her time exalting the black man and having his half-white offspring.

"And the ten horns which thou sawest upon Babylon the Great, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire." (Revelation 17:16)

Irish RAM and bridget?

Not everyone who says "Lord, Lord!..."

Matthew 7:21-23 (King James Version)

New Topics

Forum List

Back