America Won Last Night

155137_541779055848746_351410538_n.jpg

We beat Guatemala 3-1. About the same drubbing Obama gave the Governor.

drubbing? I dont think so.....The President blatantly lied on Libya, the moderator helped him out of a hole.....did you see where OBama wanted to change the subject...ASAP.....so it was a big win for Romney, just wait...

And on the economy, what is Obama's plan? I heard him try and defend the last four years, you want four more years of the same?

Obama did what he needed to do last night. He rallied the base and he got into Romney's face.

And Romney had just enough Weird Mormon Robot moments to make people thinks twice, like "Binders full of women"...

Obama did what he needed to do last night. He rallied the base and he got into Romney's face.

And Romney had just enough Weird Mormon Robot moments to make people thinks twice, like "Binders full of women"...

It's a Massachusetts thing. You wouldn't understand. :lol:

Republicans see themselves as victims.
One percent see themselves as entitled to a Government that is of, for and by themselves exclusivly.
They are the true Entitlists suffering from a unique brand of fear and paranoia that they will "loose it all"
Congrats Guatemala.
And to the team that lost...did Guatemala out skill you or was there a grand conspiracy that unfairly cost you the game? If thats the case, perhaps your republican.

drubbing? I dont think so.....The President blatantly lied on Libya, the moderator helped him out of a hole.....did you see where OBama wanted to change the subject...ASAP.....so it was a big win for Romney, just wait...

And on the economy, what is Obama's plan? I heard him try and defend the last four years, you want four more years of the same?

Romney got spanked like a little boy being taught a lesson.

I was chuckling when Romny completely avoided answering that woman's question about the gender pay gap....that's about the only part I was around to watch.

where you laughing when they found out obama paid the females less at the white house?

Don't Stop Believin' Lyrics - Journey

libs keep telling the lie til they believe it

Obama tied the score, Romney lost his lead - the last debate is Monday ... the Incumbent has the advantage.

LOL You keep telling yourself that if it helps. Not only did Obama have to hide behinds Hillary Clinton's skirts by letting her take responsibility for Libya, he had to hide behind Candy Crowely's considerable bulk in the debate. Candy may have let him get by with his lies last night during the debate, but the truth is getting out today.

LOL You keep telling yourself that if it helps. Not only did Obama have to hide behinds Hillary Clinton's skirts by letting her take responsibility for Libya, he had to hide behind Candy Crowely's considerable bulk in the debate. Candy may have let him get by with his lies last night during the debate, but the truth is getting out today.

Gee, sounds like all you do is blame others for your own faults.

Candy -- your new avatar looks too much like Sarah Silverman to be taken seriously.. Just sayin'......

Anyways --- Something odd happened last night.. I actually started cheering for Obama for about 15 seconds. It was when he started leveling with the American people about ".... many of those jobs are not coming back".. And when they do "... manufacturing will need NEW technologies and less lower skilled workers"... For about 12 seconds --- he was telling the most important economic story of the election concerning jobs --- WITHOUT all the phoney hype and numbers..

But then -- my elation turned to outright jeers as he launched into how the "rich need to pay more so "WE" can educate the engineers required to do that".. And how GOVT needs to develop all of those spiffy new 21st Century manufacturing ideas.. NO -- Mr Dear Leader.. YOU supply the truth and the direction and WE WILL provide the resources and manpower without lawyers and politicians standing in the way. This dude has the childish opinion that we are all waiting on govt dweebs to invent and develop every tool required to accomplish the goals..

Also -- BOTH of them blew the question about "lowering my gas prices".. It's NOT ALL about drilling and leases, and extraction.. The gasoline price problem is LARGELY REFINING --- not drilling and extraction. And NEITHER of them was familiar enough with energy issues to point out that we have not built a REFINERY in this country for over 25 years, can't UPGRADE refineries without onerous permitting, and have 40 different govt mandated "SEASONAL BLENDS" that screw up pricing and distribution.. I wouldn't trust EITHER of these men to DICTATE an "energy policy"... Refining also BOOSTS our exportables and increases jobs.. It's NOT as simple as the cost of crude...

Also dissapointed that NEITHER actually points out that America IS ALREADY "energy independent" for it's electricity generation.. And they (especially Obama) conflate wind/solar/electricity with transportation.. When we haven't establish a WILLINGNESS to double the production and distribution of electricity to support such a policy.. Wind/Solar today have NOTHING to do with driving. And probably won't in the future either since it's likely that we will have electric cars alright --- but they will be fueled by hydrogen or nat gas via fuel cells.. Not charged directly off the grid..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back