America, why haven't you revolted yet?

Menerva Lindsen

Dec 18, 2014
I'm just curious, because all the news I see says that your economy is in the toilet due to out of control defense spending that nobody seems to want, your politicians seem to be a collection of the finest assholes known to mankind, your healthcare system is so bad that people can't afford to get sick in any way, every year your educational system seems to get worse, unemployment or under-employment plagues every state, and people are in debt up to their eyeballs. On top of this, your police force is getting more aggressive against the common man who wants to voice his displeasure at this system that is leaving the populace to starve, and the freedoms that the rest of the world used to admire about America are being stripped from you. Why do you suffer all these troubles? Where is your reaction?
AmericanRevolt.jpg

I'm just curious, because all the news I see says that your economy is in the toilet due to out of control defense spending that nobody seems to want, your politicians seem to be a collection of the finest assholes known to mankind, your healthcare system is so bad that people can't afford to get sick in any way, every year your educational system seems to get worse, unemployment or under-employment plagues every state, and people are in debt up to their eyeballs. On top of this, your police force is getting more aggressive against the common man who wants to voice his displeasure at this system that is leaving the populace to starve, and the freedoms that the rest of the world used to admire about America are being stripped from you. Why do you suffer all these troubles? Where is your reaction?
AmericanRevolt.jpg
We have very passive, very dumb voters. Our voters allow it to happen, then complain when it does happen.

Seriously though... It's not like Americans aren't revolting... we just do some things slow. Hell, the paperwork for The Civil War wasn't finished until the 1960's.

AmericanRevolt.jpg
We have very passive, very dumb voters. Our voters allow it to happen, then complain when it does happen.
Middle classes don't revolt.

When dems drive enough of them into poverty it might happen.

AmericanRevolt.jpg

The majority of Americans just don't realize how indoctrinated they are, nor do they seem to care.

Last edited:
We've gerrymandered ourselves in to an extremist corner, but we're working it out. California in the lead.

AmericanRevolt.jpg
The American people believe two powerful lies. One, that they will someday be rich so they don't want the rich to pay high taxes and with lots of money they can fix all their personal problems. Two, that if they can just get enough of their guys elected for long enough they can fix all the "damage" the other side did and make the nation right, meaning to their liking. They don't revolt because the have that dreaded mental disorder known as hope. That defeats all realistic attempts to even start the hard work necessary to create a decent and humane society. These are the people who believe a gun is the way to solve crime remember...

There have been a few that were to win something that was worth the effort.

Thank (insert your preferred Deity here)! :thup:

AmericanRevolt.jpg
You're watching Fox, not news.

AmericanRevolt.jpg

There are some of us who believe that a revolution is needed. Unfortunately there aren't enough of us.

Forum List

Back