America Where Are Your Won Tons?

The Pentagon's war gaming sees you losing in a naval war against China in ten years.

Get off your fat, fast food saturated asses and deal with this.

From the article...

Brose explains a terrible truth about war with China: Our spy and communications satellites would immediately be disabled; our forward bases in Guam and Japan would be “inundated” by precise missiles; our aircraft carriers would have to sail away from China to escape attack; our F-35 fighter jets couldn’t reach their targets because the refueling tankers they need would be shot down.

Haven't you HEARD the news??? The SPACE FORCE is gonna save our "won tons"... Got an official military branch flag today at the WHouse.. :hyper:

And this guy Brose has some kind of agenda... Because if China has to declare war on Japan, Taiwan, South Korea to DO ALL THIS DAMAGE -- we can STILL refuel jets a couple dozen other places like in AUSSIELAND or Thailand..

How many of these islands and COUNTRIES does China have to start a war with to "WIN" against us??? It reads like spoiled brat material... Especially some of his "solutions" for robotic platforms instead of fighters and submarines...

The Pentagon's war gaming sees you losing in a naval war against China in ten years.

From the article...

Brose explains a terrible truth about war with China: Our spy and communications satellites would immediately be disabled; our forward bases in Guam and Japan would be “inundated” by precise missiles; our aircraft carriers would have to sail away from China to escape attack; our F-35 fighter jets couldn’t reach their targets because the refueling tankers they need would be shot down.

Haven't you HEARD the news??? The SPACE FORCE is gonna save our "won tons"... Got an official military branch flag today at the WHouse.. :hyper:

And this guy Brose has some kind of agenda... Because if China has to declare war on Japan, Taiwan, South Korea to DO ALL THIS DAMAGE -- we can STILL refuel jets a couple dozen other places like in AUSSIELAND or Thailand..

How many of these islands and COUNTRIES does China have to start a war with to "WIN" against us??? It reads like spoiled brat material... Especially some of his "solutions" for robotic platforms instead of fighters and submarines...
Well, little Jakey IS from Australia. This would explain why he's so DIM when it comes to American politics.

Listen to your own military, the only competent organisation left in America.

You have to lift your game, and in quick time.

Stop scarfing Ding Dongs and Big Macs and even worse corn dogs, ever fighting half wit Fox News political infotainment battles and get on with being a real, competent, world power.

1589785429975.png

If it goes that far we're all screwed.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Well Eagle my friend, that is the great thing about nuclear weapons.

It makes the elite think about what real global war actually means.

Unlike most human wars, in a nuclear war the elite have to suffer too.

This article, along with many recent and similar others, is pure Chinese communist party propaganda aimed at demoralizing the average American; think Tokyo Rose. Only in these instances, our own U.S. "journalists" are spewing the anti-American military propaganda on behalf of our enemy, the pinko commie Chinks.

The final end of the CCP is a phone call and a few button presses away at any given moment. Ponder that. We (the US of A) were a sleeping giant awakened by the Japanese during WWII. Nearly eight decades later we (the American military) are a slumbering but ever vigilant demigod by comparison to any enemy who might disturb our peace. So try not to pay attention to the traitor press doing their best to sell out America. Believe me, we'll square them away soon enough.

"The sky is turning red
Return to power draws near
Fall into me, the sky's crimson tears
Abolish the rules made of stone"

--Slayer (Raining Blood)

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
--
Julius Robert Oppenheimer

Stop scarfing Ding Dongs and Big Macs and even worse corn dogs, ever fighting half wit Fox News political infotainment battles and get on with being a real, competent, world power.
In two days the US could wipe out your entire convict colony.

This article, along with many recent and similar others, is pure Chinese communist party propaganda aimed at demoralizing the average American; think Tokyo Rose. Only in these instances, our own U.S. "journalists" are spewing the anti-American military propaganda on behalf of our enemy, the pinko commie Chinks.

The final end of the CCP is a phone call and a few button presses away at any given moment. Ponder that. We (the US of A) were a sleeping giant awakened by the Japanese during WWII. Nearly eight decades later we (the American military) are a slumbering but ever vigilant demigod by comparison to any enemy who might disturb our peace. So try not to pay attention to the traitor press doing their best to sell out America. Believe me, we'll square them away soon enough.

"The sky is turning red
Return to power draws near
Fall into me, the sky's crimson tears
Abolish the rules made of stone"

--Slayer (Raining Blood)

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
--
Julius Robert Oppenheimer
I tend to think it’s merely propaganda. You know...Like they told us about a missile gap with the USSR, back in the day. It was all lies designed to deceive Americans into giving trillions to the MIC. Nothing has changed.

You guys crack me up, now you claim the Chinese are so good at propaganda they have the Pentagon actually working for them.

The point of these war game projections is to find weakness, this one is still ten years out, that is why the Pentagon war games, they will now be working on the vulnerabilities quick time unless the politicians muck around with the funding requirements too much.

In two days the US could wipe out your entire convict colony.

Of course you could, so could China.

You do not seem to be up on current events, we are actually allies.

Indeed we were with you in Iraq and Afghanistan, and our special forces actually knew what they were doing.

A closer look reveals that he WaPo story is based on unidentified unverified anonymous defense dept. leakers. Typical left wing B.S. intended to undermine confidence in the current administration.

From the article...

Which told me all I need to know about whoever wrote it, they are an idiot.

So, the Chinese are going to "shoot down our tankers", eh? Does this idiot even know what the Navy uses as a "tanker"?

Here is a huge clue, it is not the KC-130. They use the F/A-18. Yep, that's right, our naval refueling aircraft are actual fighter jets, complete with air to air missiles. They simply have less of them, and carry 3 large fuel tanks instead. If a threat is coming at them, they simply dump those tanks and go into fighter mode.

And it has actually been this way for decades, before that we used the F-4 as a fueler, and before that the S-3 anti-submarine attack aircraft as a fueler. And prior to that the A-3.

The Navy simply never really had the space or the need for a "dedicated fueler" like the Air Force, so they simply adapted other aircraft so they could do more than one role. And each one of them (with the exception of the S-3, a sub hunter) had a secondary role of shooting down aircraft.

But if this idiot is not even aware of this when he wrote his article, I do not even need to read any more of it. And the very fact that the Washington Post did not even bother to fact check this nonsense before publishing it says a lot about them as well.

Navy refueling tankers indeed! I wonder if I should photoshop a KC-130 on the deck of a carrier and send it to him, asking if this is what he thinks the Chinese are going to shoot down.

And yes, I am actually aware that a C-130 has landed and taken off from a carrier. It was done simply as a test way back in 1963 to see if it could be done. But it was only a test, and the Navy does not do that, it was never repeated in over 50 years.

In reality, that is just an interesting curiosity. Kind of like when we launched a Minuteman ICBM from the back of a C-5 in flight. More of a "Hey mom, look what I can do!" than anything of real military importance.

Forum List

Back