America was biologically attacked, and will never be the same!

Grab your guns and protect your assets.

A Harvard professor was arrested by the FBI on spying charges he also worked in a bio chemical plant in Wuhan China.

these mother fcukers unleashed this virus on America that will be almost impossible to to rid. Vaccine or no vaccine this thing is extremely contagious, many won’t get a vaccine. Especially made by democrats Who believe in eugenics.

restaurants will never be at full capacity which means it will affect our farmers farming will affect our agriculture, it’ll affect all markets.

It’s going to be chaos.

get your guns out and and fight the slave plantations democrats will try to get us in.

So coronavirus isn't a virus but a bunch of little itty bitty robots?
Huh

Real bio-weapons are nothing like this. They are ridiculously fatal, they do not spread from person to person and a vaccine exists. Remember the still unexplained anthrax attacks after 9/11? Just like that.

Exactly. The idea that the Chinese would spend billions to develop a biological weapon that kills 3% of the population? I'd call that a total failure.
A weapon that cannot be accurately targeted is useless. In the absence of a human enemy in this crisis it seems the right must invent one. Idiots. If anyone is weaponizing this virus it is them with their stupid conspiracies and counter-productive bullshit.
Look at your defending the CCP no surprise
Look at your retardation, typical. You can't bomb a virus or hate an illness so you must look for something to despise no matter how ludicrous.
I’m saying this virus was released and probably still is in America by the Chinese.. and I don’t think America will be the same.. what don’t you understand.

They were stealing technology from U.S. labs to copy in China...........That is what it said.

perhaps if donny didn't defund the program, that allowed embedded scientists within china's labs to oversee something like this, couldn't happen, 'eh?
Fake news.. don’t you get tired of fake news?

Health News
March 22, 2020 / 8:25 PM / 14 days ago
Exclusive: U.S. axed CDC expert job in China months before virus outbreak

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Several months before the coronavirus pandemic began, the Trump administration eliminated a key American public health position in Beijing intended to help detect disease outbreaks in China, Reuters has learned.
They were paid more money.. stop the deranged lies .. be an American

lol... link it.
You gotten that link more times then the incel that lives with you has touched you in the past ten years lol

and your a female why are you getting involved?

Because she is smarter than you and can write using complete sentences?

Why wouldn't a female get involved in this conversation?
You are Irrelevant to this topic until you can add some substance go away you troll

I like it here. I think I'll stay.
Well add some substance anti trumper.. you communist

Pointing out your lies is such fun!
Let me know when that happens

I have. And I will continue to do so.

You never did answer why you think he was working in Wuhan. You know, with evidence rather than "I think".
In a five-year contract with Wuhan University, Lieber’s personal research company agreed to make “strategic” scientific proposals, supervise young teachers, conduct nationally “important” projects and take other steps to benefit the institution, according to the report.

Because he was you moron

Now see, that is what actual evidence looks like. Not this "I think he was in Wuhan" nonsense you posted first. You might actually be learning something her. Maybe your sentence structure will be the next topic.
Because I know this shit,, I sometimes expect people to be as knowledgeable as me

I would have to suffer a traumatic head injury to be as knowledgeable as you.
Or read
A book.. mic drop

Junior, I have read far more books than you. I have had to define words for you, explain how the US Constitution works, explain how our gov't works, and teach you numerous other things. Don't pretend you are well read. With your English skills it is just embarrassing for you.

They were stealing technology from U.S. labs to copy in China...........That is what it said.

perhaps if donny didn't defund the program, that allowed embedded scientists within china's labs to oversee something like this, couldn't happen, 'eh?

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Several months before the coronavirus pandemic began, the Trump administration eliminated a key American public health position in Beijing intended to help detect disease outbreaks in China, Reuters has learned.

lol... link it.
You gotten that link more times then the incel that lives with you has touched you in the past ten years lol

You are Irrelevant to this topic until you can add some substance go away you troll

You never did answer why you think he was working in Wuhan. You know, with evidence rather than "I think".
In a five-year contract with Wuhan University, Lieber’s personal research company agreed to make “strategic” scientific proposals, supervise young teachers, conduct nationally “important” projects and take other steps to benefit the institution, according to the report.

Because he was you moron

Now see, that is what actual evidence looks like. Not this "I think he was in Wuhan" nonsense you posted first. You might actually be learning something her. Maybe your sentence structure will be the next topic.
Because I know this shit,, I sometimes expect people to be as knowledgeable as me

Or read
A book.. mic drop

Junior, I have read far more books than you. I have had to define words for you, explain how the US Constitution works, explain how our gov't works, and teach you numerous other things. Don't pretend you are well read. With your English skills it is just embarrassing for you.
You have never been right about anything you have challenged me in.. NEVER

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

lol... link it.

Because he was you moron

Or read
A book.. mic drop

LMAO!!! Oh that is hilarious.

The most recent discussion we have had is about lynching. According to you, a community can decide to violate someone's 6th amendment rights. That is absolutely wrong.

And what about you claiming that all states and territories added to the Union must be voted on by the people in a popular vote?

Or that Puerto Ricans were not allowed to come here until the 1960s?

You were hilariously wrong on those topics. There are more, but I'll just leave those as examples.

Real bio-weapons are nothing like this. They are ridiculously fatal, they do not spread from person to person and a vaccine exists. Remember the still unexplained anthrax attacks after 9/11? Just like that.

Exactly. The idea that the Chinese would spend billions to develop a biological weapon that kills 3% of the population? I'd call that a total failure.
A weapon that cannot be accurately targeted is useless. In the absence of a human enemy in this crisis it seems the right must invent one. Idiots. If anyone is weaponizing this virus it is them with their stupid conspiracies and counter-productive bullshit.
Look at your retardation, typical. You can't bomb a virus or hate an illness so you must look for something to despise no matter how ludicrous.
I’m saying this virus was released and probably still is in America by the Chinese.. and I don’t think America will be the same.. what don’t you understand.

America will only return to being the same if we do not learn from this crisis.

I know what you are saying, it's just wrong. You are looking for deliberate targeted malice when mere stupidity and bad luck is much more plausible.

A Harvard professor was arrested by the FBI on spying charges he also worked in a bio chemical plant in Wuhan China.

these mother fcukers unleashed this virus on America that will be almost impossible to to rid. Vaccine or no vaccine this thing is extremely contagious, many won’t get a vaccine. Especially made by democrats Who believe in eugenics.

restaurants will never be at full capacity which means it will affect our farmers farming will affect our agriculture, it’ll affect all markets.

It’s going to be chaos.

get your guns out and and fight the slave plantations democrats will try to get us in.

Huh
Your terrorist professor worked in nanotechnology not virology

I know what you are saying, it's just wrong. You are looking for deliberate targeted malice when mere stupidity and bad luck is much more plausible.

It is easier if you have someone to blame.

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

lol... link it.

Because he was you moron

Or read
A book.. mic drop

The most recent discussion we have had is about lynching. According to you, a community can decide to violate someone's 6th amendment rights. That is absolutely wrong.

And what about you claiming that all states and territories added to the Union must be voted on by the people in a popular vote?

You were hilariously wrong on those topics. There are more, but I'll just leave those as examples.
More fallacies,, you
Leave out my context

Ok Sherlock

It’s going to be chaos.

Huh
Your point is

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

lol... link it.

Because he was you moron

Or read
A book.. mic drop

More fallacies,, you
Leave out my context

Context is unnecessary. There is no context that would make any of those right.

Ok Sherlock

Stating simple facts.

It’s going to be chaos.

Huh
Your point is

Really?

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

lol... link it.

Because he was you moron

Or read
A book.. mic drop

More fallacies,, you
Leave out my context

And that’s why you can’t hang

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

lol... link it.

Because he was you moron

Or read
A book.. mic drop

To say the least.

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

lol... link it.

Because he was you moron

Or read
A book.. mic drop

More fallacies,, you
Leave out my context

And that’s why you can’t hang

I can hang just fine.

You claiming it would be different if I quoted your context is pure nonsense. There is no context in which denying people their 6th amendment rights is justified. You tried that "there are places without lawmen" bullshit. But the overwhelming majority of lynchings were committed in places and times where lawmen and courts exists.

And you stating (at least twice) that Puerto Ricans were not allowed here until the 1960s was just factually wrong.

It’s going to be chaos.

Huh
Your point is

His point is, the professor you claim created this virus was not a virologist.

Forum List

Back