AMERICA VS RUSSIA WHO IS MORE WHITE?

Russophobia at my former UNI​

Example 1

A UNI proffessor said "The difference between Russians and Japanese is that Russians are a little taller". He didnt said that Russians are Asians or how he means it, because you could say all humans are the same and some are just a bit taller or bigger then the others, he didnt said if he means it like that or if he means Russians are Mongols. But he said it that way and it has a slight negative connotation.

Example 2

A Uni collegeu we did school work together and he said in the past the Avars attacked us, the ones from the east, today we would call them Russians.

Example 3

Another Uni collegaue asked me why I dont live in Russia or ask for Russian citizenship and he tried to say in Russia I could not live, and need to be grateful that I live in Austria, or that Austria is more democratic then Russia. It has a negative association with Russia being a bad country.

Etc. Etc.

Mort, you never fail to provide humor. I've been to Russia. Russians are DEFINITELY more "white".

WHO IS MORE WHITE?

TEAM AMERICA (WORLD POLICE)

TEAM RUSSIA (THE BEAR)

Who cares? The only question I care about is who has a population that is free to follow their own choices and create their own destiny?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
What is important that a segment of the Russian population is indeed...white.

Forum List

Back