America used the chemical weapons and are trying to blame Assad.

So Tinny expects others to believe what some 'Syrian civilian' claims on a stupid video - including some conspiranutter BS filth about a 'global conspiracy'......

Wow! How utterly idiotic of him.

1) I have found that Syrian Girl is very accurate in her historical and current accounts.

2) There are many other sources saying the same thing.

The US invasion of Iraq wasn't sanctioned by the UNSC and there was no imminent threat posed to the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet by Saddam. Hence, the US invasion of Iraq was a war crime and there were no military targets.
So to you an Iraqi tank firing at an American tank is not a military target, because it wasn't sanctioned by an international committee. That is laughable.

Someone partaking in combat is a military target. Period.
Someone partaking in a war of aggression is a war criminal regardless of where she was born. The American tank's crew would never have faced your choice if they had refused the illegal order to invade Iraq.

White phosphorous is not considered a chemical weapon when used against military targets.
What "military targets" are there in an illegal invasion?

"Powerful new evidence emerged yesterday that the United States dropped massive quantities of white phosphorus on the Iraqi city of Fallujah during the attack on the city in November 2004, killing insurgents and civilians with the appalling burns that are the signature of this weapon."

US forces 'used chemical weapons' during assault on city of Fallujah - Middle East - World - The Independent

Wasn't the Fallujah attack after the fall of the Iraqi military?

White phosphorous is not considered a chemical weapon when used against military targets.

"Powerful new evidence emerged yesterday that the United States dropped massive quantities of white phosphorus on the Iraqi city of Fallujah during the attack on the city in November 2004, killing insurgents and civilians with the appalling burns that are the signature of this weapon."

US forces 'used chemical weapons' during assault on city of Fallujah - Middle East - World - The Independent

Apparently, it was the second reconquest of Fallujah:

"The United States occupation of Fallujah began in April 2003, one month following the beginning of the invasion of Iraq.

"In April 2003 United States forces returned fire on a group of demonstrators, after they were fired at. Fallujah's mayor, Taha Bedaiwi al-Alwani, said that two people were killed and 14 wounded.[1]

"Iraqi resistance fighters were able to claim the city a year later, before they were ousted by a siege and two re-invasions by US forces.

"These events caused widespread destruction and a humanitarian crisis in the city and surrounding areas. As of 2004, the city is largely ruined, with 60% of buildings damaged or destroyed, and the population at 30%–50% of pre-war levels."

Fallujah during the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today, cancer and birth defect levels in Fallujah trump those of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and Obama and Kerry claim the moral high ground in Syria?

Someone partaking in a war of aggression is a war criminal regardless of where she was born. The American tank's crew would never have faced your choice if they had refused the illegal order to invade Iraq.
Which has nothing to do with whether someone fighting in a war is a military target. I can't believe you are this stupid, it is almost painful to read what you type.

A tank shooting at you is not a military target if George P decides it wasn't a legal war. Wow. I hope you don't have a job involving critical thinking skills.

Apparently, it was the second reconquest of Fallujah:

"The United States occupation of Fallujah began in April 2003, one month following the beginning of the invasion of Iraq.

"In April 2003 United States forces returned fire on a group of demonstrators, after they were fired at. Fallujah's mayor, Taha Bedaiwi al-Alwani, said that two people were killed and 14 wounded.[1]

"Iraqi resistance fighters were able to claim the city a year later, before they were ousted by a siege and two re-invasions by US forces.

"These events caused widespread destruction and a humanitarian crisis in the city and surrounding areas. As of 2004, the city is largely ruined, with 60% of buildings damaged or destroyed, and the population at 30%–50% of pre-war levels."

Fallujah during the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today, cancer and birth defect levels in Fallujah trump those of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and Obama and Kerry claim the moral high ground in Syria?

Iraqi's military fell in a matter of days.

Since then we have been fighting civilians.

So Tinny expects others to believe what some 'Syrian civilian' claims on a stupid video - including some conspiranutter BS filth about a 'global conspiracy'......

Wow! How utterly idiotic of him.

1) I have found that Syrian Girl is very accurate in her historical and current accounts.

2) There are many other sources saying the same thing.

Tinny I think we all understand you swallow that global conspiracy crap like it's candy..... your 'many other sources' are also worthless anonymous crap or more conspiranutter/hate speech sites, I've no doubt.

Which has nothing to do with whether someone fighting in a war is a military target. I can't believe you are this stupid, it is almost painful to read what you type.

A tank shooting at you is not a military target if George P decides it wasn't a legal war. Wow. I hope you don't have a job involving critical thinking skills.
Obviously you're too stupid to realize those taking part in an illegal invasion have no rights.
If you don't want an Iraqi tank shooting at you, don't participate in the mass murder, maiming, and displacement of millions of Iraqi civilians. Critical Thinking 101.

Things I've learned from reading the last couple of pages of this thread :

1) A chemical weapon can become something other than a chemical weapon depending on who it's used on
2) Something is part of the military only during a UN sanctioned war (which makes me wonder if there were no militaries prior to the creation of the UN?)

The sign over the forum entrance says "Abandon logic, all ye who post in here"........

I see the paid zionist shills at this forum are hard at work trying to derail the facts here.they hate oit when I tell the truth so any moment they will neg rep me of course knowing they have been exposed.the truth hurts them too much so it makes them feel better about themselves neg repping the messenger..:lol:

Last edited:
I see the paid zionist shills at this forum are hard at work trying to derail the facts here.they hate oit when I tell the truth so any moment they will neg rep me of course knowing they have been exposed.the truth hurts them too much so it makes them feel better about themselves neg repping the messenger..:lol:

Woo. Another pompous CT asshole who is irrationally impressed by his own irrelevance.
Go figure.

Woo. Another pompous CT asshole who is irrationally impressed by his own irrelevance.
Go figure.
there's four words in that post that handjob doesn't know...

Forum List

Back