America United

How can we be united when the Dems voted to impeach Trump?
Impeaching him means no secret service protection after he is out of office.
Iran has threatened to kill him.
Dems have voted for a death sentence for Trump and all his family.
Talk about hateful revenge.
Yet they want unity?

The theme, we’ve been told, is “America United.” Consider the great chasm between a diverse people united by a common regard for our Constitutional principles and a common love for precious liberty — and the heavy fist of Big Government, Big Tech and Big Media implementing “America United — or else.”

The psychic whiplash we’re about to experience, thanks to Big Media’s sudden shift from cranky critics to sappy sycophants, is going to leave us all dizzy and nauseous.

I may not be able to watch the news at all for the next six months.

Say goodbye to actual reporting for 4 years, and for constant reminders of how bad Trump is to remind you how bad you are for voting for him.

The theme, we’ve been told, is “America United.” Consider the great chasm between a diverse people united by a common regard for our Constitutional principles and a common love for precious liberty — and the heavy fist of Big Government, Big Tech and Big Media implementing “America United — or else.”

The psychic whiplash we’re about to experience, thanks to Big Media’s sudden shift from cranky critics to sappy sycophants, is going to leave us all dizzy and nauseous.

Say goodbye to actual reporting for 4 years, and for constant reminders of how bad Trump is to remind you how bad you are for voting for him.
Yep, and all the crap Democrats cause will be blamed on Trump.

6 of 10 American folks are happy to see loser Don kicked down the road. We are United in dispising the traitorous insurgency. Go away and never come back.
5ya1lpa.gif
Trump is as liked as Biden per Leftard NBC.
And Trumps popularity will be skyrocketing after we get a taste of swamp water.

Yet they want unity?

I don't know about Dems, but us independents want absolutely nothing to do with Cult45 fuck knuckles either.

You haven't been watching the "news" at all - ever. You've watched billionaire owned right wing media, and they don't broadcast the "news", they broadcast pro-Republican propaganda designed to get fools like you to vote for tax cuts and deficit spending.

Viewers of right wing media consistently get lower marks on current events tests than people who don't watch TV news channels at all, because what you've been told about what is happening, is completely false. FOX News should be listed as a "Questionable Source" due to numerous failed fact checks and the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudo science. And FOX is the most honest of right wing billionaire media. The rest are even less truthful.

Not watching propaganda and bullshit would be good for you.

Prior to Trump taking office Media was going under and got a brief reprieve. Hopefully they continue tanking and go under.

So far, Biden has refused to halt a divisive impeachment, questioned the loyalty of the troops, sparked an immigration crisis, and surrender to China via energy policy.

He hasn’t even started yet.
The fact that Democrats are afraid of the very military they continue to demonize while asking for their help makes me laugh.

Yet they want unity?

I don't know about Dems, but us independents want absolutely nothing to do with Cult45 fuck knuckles either.

100% of independents voted for Biden?

Stop claiming agency you don't own.

I've been watching sycophants in this country for the last four years fawning over a fraud sitting in the White House. Excusing and enabling his worst instincts. All because those sycophants finally had someone they could relate to. Someone that was going to reset the racial and social hierarchy and make it OK to voice almost four decades of grievance they felt they suffered out loud. After four years of incompetence, we finally have adults back in charge. You'll miss the spectacle of Trump inserting his loudmouthed, asshat self into the news cycle every day. The rest of us..won't. :)
Thanks for reminding us what Biden’s version of unity is.

Let's face it, there are a large number of you that don't want unity. You want your way because you feel your man was cheated out of his rightful throne. I expect Biden to make policy. I expect his administration to make progress on matters I believe are important. And I will hold him accountable if he doesn't make that progress. You Trump supporters can either go along and get along or go form your own party, scream at the sky, or go get drunk together and have a good cry. I'm not indulging Trump supporters anymore. Be part of the solution, or continue to be part of the problem.
Trump was never given the chance. What the hell do you think all of the one world earth stuff is? Somehow the people living in the Congo are going to see their annual earnings rise to ours. Ours is going to drop. It has been dropping for more and more people even though there are many ahead of the curve. You can't seem to get it through your heads. But you will.

Yet they want unity?

I didn't claim anything. Read my comment again, tard.

I've been watching sycophants in this country for the last four years fawning over a fraud sitting in the White House. Excusing and enabling his worst instincts. All because those sycophants finally had someone they could relate to. Someone that was going to reset the racial and social hierarchy and make it OK to voice almost four decades of grievance they felt they suffered out loud. After four years of incompetence, we finally have adults back in charge. You'll miss the spectacle of Trump inserting his loudmouthed, asshat self into the news cycle every day. The rest of us..won't. :)

Let's face it, there are a large number of you that don't want unity. You want your way because you feel your man was cheated out of his rightful throne. I expect Biden to make policy. I expect his administration to make progress on matters I believe are important. And I will hold him accountable if he doesn't make that progress. You Trump supporters can either go along and get along or go form your own party, scream at the sky, or go get drunk together and have a good cry. I'm not indulging Trump supporters anymore. Be part of the solution, or continue to be part of the problem.
Trump was never given the chance. What the hell do you think all of the one world earth stuff is? Somehow the people living in the Congo are going to see their annual earnings rise to ours. Ours is going to drop. It has been dropping for more and more people even though there are many ahead of the curve. You can't seem to get it through your heads. But you will.

Of course he was. You gotta be kidding me. As soon as he won and Obama invited him to the White House he could have pivoted. Could have acted Presidential. He could have acted like he was interested in doing the job. But he wasn't. First thing he does? Goes to the CIA Memorial Wall and talks about his inauguration crowd size. That should have been your red flag right there. He's done. Good riddance to bad garbage.

Yet they want unity?

you used the term "us independents", which implies you speak for all of them.

Typical lefty trope of claiming the agency of a whole group for their own opinions and views.

Of course he was. You gotta be kidding me. As soon as he won and Obama invited him to the White House he could have pivoted. Could have acted Presidential. He could have acted like he was interested in doing the job. But he wasn't. First thing he does? Goes to the CIA Memorial Wall and talks about his inauguration crowd size. That should have been your red flag right there. He's done. Good riddance to bad garbage.

Nothing he could have done would have satisfied any of you, he was Enemy #1 from day one.

Yet they want unity?

you used the term "us independents", which implies you speak for all of them.

Typical lefty trope of claiming the agency of a whole group for their own opinions and views.
Yep. I am an independent. And I sure as hell didn’t vote for Biden.

Nothing he could have done would have satisfied any of you, he was Enemy #1 from day one.

He had every chance to pivot. If he just gives a tiny bit of a shit about the virus ravaging the country, he wins re-election easily. But he was never capable of doing that. Why? Because he's corrupt and he's a moron. No self awareness. Just abject narcissism. Constant bloviating. Again, good riddance to bad garbage.

New Topics

Forum List

Back