America United

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The theme, we’ve been told, is “America United.” Consider the great chasm between a diverse people united by a common regard for our Constitutional principles and a common love for precious liberty — and the heavy fist of Big Government, Big Tech and Big Media implementing “America United — or else.”

The psychic whiplash we’re about to experience, thanks to Big Media’s sudden shift from cranky critics to sappy sycophants, is going to leave us all dizzy and nauseous.

I may not be able to watch the news at all for the next six months.

I don't watch the news except Newsmax, here, and twitter to catch up on what is going on. Sometimes I will swing by Gab, but I think I have posted twice since they went down from all the new people joining after twitter went on their banning party. I get more info from the net than I do with lame stream media.

The theme, we’ve been told, is “America United.” Consider the great chasm between a diverse people united by a common regard for our Constitutional principles and a common love for precious liberty — and the heavy fist of Big Government, Big Tech and Big Media implementing “America United — or else.”

The psychic whiplash we’re about to experience, thanks to Big Media’s sudden shift from cranky critics to sappy sycophants, is going to leave us all dizzy and nauseous.

I've been watching sycophants in this country for the last four years fawning over a fraud sitting in the White House. Excusing and enabling his worst instincts. All because those sycophants finally had someone they could relate to. Someone that was going to reset the racial and social hierarchy and make it OK to voice almost four decades of grievance they felt they suffered out loud. After four years of incompetence, we finally have adults back in charge. You'll miss the spectacle of Trump inserting his loudmouthed, asshat self into the news cycle every day. The rest of us..won't. :)

I've been watching sycophants in this country for the last four years fawning over a fraud sitting in the White House. Excusing and enabling his worst instincts. All because those sycophants finally had someone they could relate to. Someone that was going to reset the racial and social hierarchy and make it OK to voice almost four decades of grievance they felt they suffered out loud. After four years of incompetence, we finally have adults back in charge. You'll miss the spectacle of Trump inserting his loudmouthed, asshat self into the news cycle every day. The rest of us..won't. :)
Thanks for reminding us what Biden’s version of unity is.

6 of 10 American folks are happy to see loser Don kicked down the road. We are United in dispising the traitorous insurgency. Go away and never come back.

Thanks for reminding us what Biden’s version of unity is.

Let's face it, there are a large number of you that don't want unity. You want your way because you feel your man was cheated out of his rightful throne. I expect Biden to make policy. I expect his administration to make progress on matters I believe are important. And I will hold him accountable if he doesn't make that progress. You Trump supporters can either go along and get along or go form your own party, scream at the sky, or go get drunk together and have a good cry. I'm not indulging Trump supporters anymore. Be part of the solution, or continue to be part of the problem.

6 of 10 American folks are happy to see loser Don kicked down the road. We are United in dispising the traitorous insurgency. Go away and never come back.
5ya1lpa.gif

The world is moving on from Trump's defeat. You should too.
Nothing says ‘normal, legitimate election’ like a swearing-in behind 12 feet of razor wire and 25,000 troops that you’re not sure you can trust and silencing all election questions.

That would be because you "patriots" continue to drive the bus off the sanity cliff..again, and again, and again. Trump supporters came within a few feet of actually being able to overturn the election. The election was legitimate. Trump lost. But you won't accept that. No matter how many court cases are filed, no matter how many fraud claims are debunked. I wouldn't waste my time with any "commission" because you wouldn't accept the results unless the end result was Donald Trump sitting in the White House for another four years.

The world is moving on from Trump's defeat. You should too.
Nothing says ‘normal, legitimate election’ like a swearing-in behind 12 feet of razor wire and 25,000 troops that you’re not sure you can trust and silencing all election questions.
They can't help themselves from lying. A 10 foot light gauge modified chain link fence with a single strand of razor wire across the top has become a 12 foot razor wire barricade in their lying spin.

So far, Biden has refused to halt a divisive impeachment, questioned the loyalty of the troops, sparked an immigration crisis, and surrender to China via energy policy.

He hasn’t even started yet.

So far, Biden has refused to halt a divisive impeachment, questioned the loyalty of the troops, sparked an immigration crisis, and surrender to China via energy policy.

Not his job to halt impeachment, give me a break on this whole military lie. Just stop. Trump and Republicans sparked the immigration crisis and then tossed gas on the fire by separating children from their families at the border. Our energy industries will evolve just fine without Trump.

Not his job to halt impeachment, give me a break on this whole military lie. Just stop. Trump and Republicans sparked the immigration crisis and then tossed gas on the fire by separating children from their families at the border. Our energy industries will evolve just fine without Trump.
Biden is the Democratic Party.
Or are you going to tell us Uncle Joe is a liar?

New Topics

Forum List

Back