America Needs to Radicalize Its Climate Policies in Response to the Energy Crisis...The More Conservatives Call it "Extreme", the better the policy!

LOL, what proof is that? Is Green Energy polluting the air, the water, our earth or the climate?

Explain why you continue to support coal, oil and methane gases?

LOL, what proof is that? Is Green Energy polluting the air, the water, our earth or the climate?

Is German nuclear energy polluting the air, the water, our earth or the climate?

Cheap, reliable energy. You're damn right I support them. It gets fucking cold in Chicago.

Yes, it is you anti science baboon.

There is no such thing as "green energy" with the exception of hydroelectric.

Ain't building any dams, so all you have are wildly inefficient windmills and solar. All of which enrich YOUR masters, the Chinese.

DURRRRRR

Yes, it is you anti science baboon.

There is no such thing as "green energy" with the exception of hydroelectric.

Ain't building any dams, so all you have are wildly inefficient windmills and solar. All of which enrich YOUR masters, the Chinese.

DURRRRRR
The one enriching their masters here is you. The blind ignorance required to insist that the world's climate scientists have been pulling the perfect scam for decades just to get research grants and to reject any possibility that the fossil fuel industry might be putting out some bad dope to turn you into another useful idiot just fucking astounds me.

The one enriching their masters here is you. The blind ignorance required to insist that the world's climate scientists have been pulling the perfect scam for decades just to get research grants and to reject any possibility that the fossil fuel industry might be putting out some bad dope to turn you into another useful idiot just fucking astounds me.

The blind ignorance required to insist that the world's climate scientists have been pulling the perfect scam for decades just to get research grants

Don't forget the chicks.

Forum List

Back