America needs an Aryan religion

That's only to show you what you make out of history.
I am based on facts and you are based on politicized false interpretations. Separate facts from interpretations and you will see that I am right.

That's only to show you what you make out of history.
And I didn't understand why did you say that

Don't you know that Germany is now a brothel country? And you use girls from Eastern Europe, taking advantage of their poverty and inexperience. It is a crime.
This is an indicator of the degree of degradation. Your crimes are not only not prosecuted, you legalized them

So you are not only a criminal but also an extremely perverted character.

You are on my ignore list now.
Tell that to the Americans you fucking fagot. In the US, you would be personally responsible for this as a client. Or do you work as a prostitute in Germany?

Germany is most shameful country in the world now

This is what the person is telling me about perversions, in whose country perversions have long been legal, and who imposes the cult of perversions all over the world with the help of political pressure. You fucking forbid the Hungarian politics to protect their children. Why are you doing this? So that they get into your brothels? Can you even wait until they become adults? Germany, as it was a breeding ground for the plague, has remained

What do we know about Germany? Imperialism, pan-Germanism, fascism, totalitarianism, inquisition, genocide, matriarchy and perversions - this is what Germany "famous" in history
Slavery.

Rename your country name to "Fascist Brothel", it's more relevant now

Last edited:

Forum List

Back