America needs 2 Gold to tie China, 3 to pass them. I think there are enough situations that it can be done.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Last day of the Olympics. You have the womens B-Ball, womens volleyball finals. You have a couple of gold medal boxing matches, a cyclist leading in the final leg of a 4 part race and some others I'm sure I've missed.

Get 'er done America! 38-36 golds for China, America has 21 more total medals. Remind the Communists that even 24/7, 365 day a year training for only the olympics isn't enough to surpass the capitalist model (as long as the West precariously still has it)

oh...

i wanted Slovenia to win the basketball gold medal...and Caleb Dressel to win the swimming gold...that's all i care about

if only the Americans were as patriotic as the Chinese

E8PYTeRWQAEU10j

Plus Valentes win in cycling, you're now tied at 38 each with some key matches to go over the next few hours.

These are results that even the CCP can't hide from their citizens. They will milk it for finishing second overall (and they will be very happy to beat Japan), but not beating the U.S will sting.

It's now down to the volleyball Final and two boxing matches. U.S will have 3 more medals, at least one of them needs to be gold to pass China. The more the merrier at this point.

Get 'er done!

Last day of the Olympics. You have the womens B-Ball, womens volleyball finals. You have a couple of gold medal boxing matches, a cyclist leading in the final leg of a 4 part race and some others I'm sure I've missed.

Get 'er done America! 38-36 golds for China, America has 21 more total medals. Remind the Communists that even 24/7, 365 day a year training for only the olympics isn't enough to surpass the capitalist model (as long as the West precariously still has it)

It's time we used a per capita system for medals. There's a website that does it, but it hasn't updated for 6 days, which is annoying.

Bermuda is going to win this easily. They won a gold medal on the 27th July and have been top ever since. Greneda also comes top of the total medals, though I thought San Marino was up there and seems to have disappeared.

America pulls it off by the skin of their teeth thanks to the womens volleyball.

U.S lost both boxing matches, so they end up with 39-38 in golds while dominating them 113-88 in overall medals. The mens 4 x100M was probably U.S biggest disappointment, they didn't even get out of the semis and they were favoured to win Gold.

Canada did much better than we expected setting a record for us.

..the other advantages the US has [ besides what I posted in the other thread ] , is the Chinese civil war went up to 1949--so the country is in chaos/upheaval/etc--they can't concentrate on sports....and then after 1949, there are still many years of restructuring/etc

..I'm more impressed with Japan, Netherlands, etc --countries with very small populations

Lol how pissed are the left that the US dominated the Chinese?

Total medal count.

USA 113
China 88

Maybe racist China should allow some of their black citizens participate in track and field.

I mean we all get why they wouldn't allow them near the pool. We get that, don't we?

Yeah, we do. Including those that pretend not to.

However, luckily for us they don't allow them to run track and field.

What racists those yellow skins are.

A. Who cares?

B. Aren't you a Canadian? Worry about your own team for a change.

What does America's olympic medal count have to do with the canadian big picture?

I lump Canada into the West. In terms of what it means to the West, I don't think I need to rehash my opinion here for you as it's well known.

Those who are a greater authority on Communism and the objectives of the CCP have stated it more clearly than I. I'm referring to people who have lived there, have family and friends there. They know how vital the olympics is to CCP propaganda and influencing their citizens to accept the Communist rule status quo.

Do your own research on the issue, I'm sure you can find some very strong, unbridled and unashamed Chinese Nationalism in videos and sprouted by the "50 Cent Army". Success for China at the Olympics means success for the CCP, this is without a doubt in my mind.

I lump Canada into the West. In terms of what it means to the West, I don't think I need to rehash my opinion here for you as it's well known.

Those who are a greater authority on Communism and the objectives of the CCP have stated it more clearly than I. I'm referring to people who have lived there, have family and friends there. They know how vital the olympics is to CCP propaganda and influencing their citizens to accept the Communist rule status quo.

Do your own research on the issue, I'm sure you can find some very strong, unbridled and unashamed Chinese Nationalism in videos and sprouted by the "50 Cent Army". Success for China at the Olympics means success for the CCP, this is without a doubt in my mind.
Olympic medals mean nothing.

Forum List

Back