"America Last" Biden Bowed Down to European G7 Leaders

Checked where the stuff in your house was made lately ? Counted all those "Made in China" tags ?
Damn, I never noticed that until you pointed it out.
I looked at some stuff that i bought years ago, and sure enough, Made in China.

How could Biden let this happen.
Thank gawd nothing was made in China while trump was president.

Like trump ties, hats, banners and Ivanka's entire line.

The OP thinks Allies are enemies and US should be better buddies with Russia and North Korea...
Different policy, work our allies against our enemies..
OP probably expected the President of US to kiss Russia's ass and denigrate US intelligence... Biden didn't do that so he must be bad...
That is EXACTLY what Biden did. Ever hear of Nordstream 2 ?
Yes, I have and that's what Trump did, not Biden.
Nord Stream is Russia's NG pipe line to Germany.
Trump issued "sanctions' on Nord Stream in 2019.
Construction continued for another 30 months.
Biden lifted sanctions in May 2021.
Nord Stream pipeline was completed in June 2021.

So Trump had "sanctions" for 24 months on the pipeline.
Biden lifts sanctions a month before the pipe line was completed, now it's all his fault the pipe line got built?

Sounds about right for the Trump cult.

The discussion about this pipeline was over since 2018. And still today the USA needs a very good explanation why it favors the Russian pipleines over the Ukraine and over Turkey and hates this thir parallel pipeline over Germany. And the USA also needs an explanation why the banana republic USA makes a law for the "energy security of Europe" (in the quality of a declarartion of war) and packs such a totally unimportant law together with the very important voting for the household of the USA.
The US doesn't favor a Russian pipeline.

Nord Stream is 764 miles long and runs under the Baltic sea.

Maybe Germany does want to pay Turkey or Ukraine added fees for NG running through their lines.

To pay is not the worst a long as the price is fair. But both regions are politically - and so also economically - not stable. And the more important a single pipeline is the more easy is it for terrorists to set someone under pressure. Redundance is more stable. A similar problem had happened a short time ago for example with a pipeline in the USA for gasoline, which had been blocked from some criminal hackers. No redundance so many people had no gasoline and the company had to pay something to criminals.
THAT, I wouldn't doubt a bit.

Forum List

Back