America isn't running out of everything, but Americans are buying like never before

Good! It can all sit out there until January, then they can ship it all back to China!

Food is being affected by Quid Pro's incompetence.

{
In Denver, public-school children are facing shortages of milk. In Chicago, a local market is running short of canned goods and boxed items.

But there’s plenty of food. There just isn’t always enough processing and transportation capacity to meet rising demand as the economy revs up.

More than a year and a half after the coronavirus pandemic upended daily life, the supply of basic goods at U.S. grocery stores and restaurants is once again falling victim to intermittent shortages and delays.

“I never imagined that we’d be here in October 2021 talking about supply-chain problems, but it’s a reality,” said Vivek Sankaran, chief executive officer of Albertsons Companies, who echoed the laments of other retailers. “Any given day, you’re going to have something missing in our stores, and it’s across categories.”}

Americans have more confidence in him than the Orange Douche
Speak for yourself. Trump kept promises and got things done under the worst of conditions, Bobblehead Biddum has not kept a single promise and has only created disasters since in office under the best most supportive of conditions! The Speckled Boob even runs from the media because he has no answers short of what they write on his cue card to say. And the nation is already FED UP with your idiot.

because that's why the Douche got spanked last November.
Is that your best gaslighted version of retelling us how the election was stolen? Because, SURPRISE, jerkwad, millions of people in 50 organizations already came forward last February so proud of the election theft that they had Time Magazine print it all!

Tool.

I never imagined that we’d be here in October 2021 talking about supply-chain problems

Remember how they blamed Trump for Covid?
Remember how they blamed HIM for shortages of masks and respirators?

Well Joe Biddum has had TEN FUCKING MONTHS to get the ducks in order to transition us from a dead economy shut down by the democrats last year back into a fully staffed, prepared and functioning economy! And the dickwad hasn't even kept his promise of Covid being history by July 4!

So guess who is to blame now for every food shortage, every energy shortage and every merchandise shortage?

bidenhalluc.gif

Americans are buying more stuff than ever. The economy is booming, but the supply cannot keep up with demand. There are a number of reasons for shortages. Time will cure the problem.
There is some merit to this. In anticipation of the inevitable shortages and massive inflation, I HAVE been buying more shit. Lots more than just several years worth of toilet paper. I can see where Beijing Biden's economy is going, so I am stocking up.

We have a shortage of new cars. The reason we have a shortage of new cars is the crisis no one is talking about.
1. Covid.
2. Trumps trade war with China.
In 2020, the United States government placed restrictions on Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC), China's biggest chip manufacturer, which made it harder for them to sell to companies with American ties. These restrictions forced companies to use other manufacturing plants like Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC) and Samsung. However, these companies were already producing at maximum capacity.
If you drive by any dealership in Vermont what you will see is used cars. At my dealership we have customers who have been waiting for an entire year to take delivery of their new car.
We are now selling any new cars we get at MSRP which means we make more money but no discounts for the customer with the exception of EV's.
Word is we won't be fully stocked until next fall.
Just like Captain Ahab, Trumps vengeance has led to catastrophe.

I don't know where these shortages are, there are certainly shortages of nothing where I live, and I don't see any of you fat fucks going without a meal. But do keep shrieking, I enjoy hearing it.
It is only about you....you....you.....ain't it fukterd, huh? Your vote hurt a lot of people you self centered son of a bitch

This is just starting you brain dead village idiot. Hoarding will be next you pile of shit

Food is being affected by Quid Pro's incompetence.

{
In Denver, public-school children are facing shortages of milk. In Chicago, a local market is running short of canned goods and boxed items.

But there’s plenty of food. There just isn’t always enough processing and transportation capacity to meet rising demand as the economy revs up.

More than a year and a half after the coronavirus pandemic upended daily life, the supply of basic goods at U.S. grocery stores and restaurants is once again falling victim to intermittent shortages and delays.

“I never imagined that we’d be here in October 2021 talking about supply-chain problems, but it’s a reality,” said Vivek Sankaran, chief executive officer of Albertsons Companies, who echoed the laments of other retailers. “Any given day, you’re going to have something missing in our stores, and it’s across categories.”}

I see it is affecting shit holes more than anywhere else........They need to start starving to get the lard off their asses

Wait until the 300 lb mamas can't graze. They'll be ripping shit to shreds

Last edited:
We have a shortage of new cars. The reason we have a shortage of new cars is the crisis no one is talking about.
1. Covid.

If you drive by any dealership in Vermont what you will see is used cars. At my dealership we have customers who have been waiting for an entire year to take delivery of their new car.
We are now selling any new cars we get at MSRP which means we make more money but no discounts for the customer with the exception of EV's.
Trump's vengeance has led us to this....................LOLOLOLOLOL

You GDF idiot what a statement...................When your fighting for road kill with your neighbor for supper you can still blame Trump....................lololol

You weak sauced pos

1. Covid.

The tariffs against China had nothing to do with it. As the Wuhan Flu accelerated a year ago, auto production quickly ground to a halt. Automakers canceled orders for microchips. At the same time, demand for consumer electronics such as laptops, tablets, and gaming consoles took off. Chip manufacturers quickly pivoted away from the automotive industry to supply the booming need for other electronic devices. When automotive demand came back strongly, automakers found that their supply channels had dried up.

1. Covid.

But Biden works for China. Xi's man is an agent of the CCP. So if Trump defending America is the reason Biden has shortages of cars, why isn't the fact that Xi is in charge and running America by proxy making cars available?

There were plenty of Cars under Trump. Problems didn't start until Xi's man was fully in charge.

The tariffs against China had nothing to do with it. As the Wuhan Flu accelerated a year ago, auto production quickly ground to a halt. Automakers canceled orders for microchips. At the same time, demand for consumer electronics such as laptops, tablets, and gaming consoles took off. Chip manufacturers quickly pivoted away from the automotive industry to supply the booming need for other electronic devices. When automotive demand came back strongly, automakers found that their supply channels had dried up.

Yet there are MASSIVE shortages (much of them contrived) in microchips for computers and video cards.

That dolt could never possibly comprehend something like this

When you can't get past Orange Man Bad

According to you Nazis, 81 million people voted for Xi's man. More than any president in history. That would make him Most Popular President Ever.

Your logic skills have not improved. Biden got more votes as there were more people to vote, it is called population growth.

If you wish to determine popularity you would need to go by percentage of votes won, in which case Biden is pretty far down the list

Americans have more confidence in him than the Orange Douche, because that's why the Douche got spanked last November. :cool:
Don't say that too loudly. There are people here who think he is still president. If they hear you say that he isn't, they will crawl off in a corner and whine like a three month old with colic....

Your logic skills have not improved. Biden got more votes as there were more people to vote, it is called population growth.

If you wish to determine popularity you would need to go by percentage of votes won, in which case Biden is pretty far down the list

Got it. Sure glad a super smart Nazi like you is here to gaslight explain it to us.

So in 2016 67 million Americans voted for Hillary and 72 million voted for the last legitimate president of the USA. A total of 139 million voters.

Four years later, 77 million voted for the legitimate President and 81 million voted for Xi's man. And this is as you gaslighted explained, because in that 4 years the U.S. population grew by 9%, which is really magical since the population between the 2010 census and the 2020 census only shows a 3.5% increase - but hey, you Nazis fucking lie have knowledge..

Got it. Sure glad a super smart Nazi like you is here to gaslight explain it to us.

So in 2016 67 million Americans voted for Hillary and 72 million voted for the last legitimate president of the USA. A total of 139 million voters.

Four years later, 77 million voted for the legitimate President and 81 million voted for Xi's man. And this is as you gaslighted explained, because in that 4 years the U.S. population grew by 9%, which is really magical since the population between the 2010 census and the 2020 census only shows a 3.5% increase - but hey, you Nazis fucking lie have knowledge..

You said "most popular ever", not the most popular in the last 4 years. If you keep moving the goal post so much you are going to hurt your back.

Forum List

Back