America is ripe for destruction....will it go the way of Rome?

Hilarious that you even have the gall to mention the Ukraine when your boy Biden did a 'quid pro quo' on video for everyone to see and hear? Bet you didn't think there was anything wrong with that, right? So where are the charges?
What Biden did, all out in the open, with NOTHING to HIDE, is brag about how he got the Ukraine to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor, that all our allies with the USA, had the goal to do....remove Shokin from being a prosecutor, because he was corrupt and taking bribes from corrupt Ukrainian oligarchs.

The USa govt, and great Britain, and other nations and entities that had been granting and loaning money to the Ukraine to get them on their feet and stave off Russian invasion, saw all of our monies end up in the hands of corrupt Ukrainians, in govt, turning a blind eye to their corruption, which involved criminally using the funds the USA and entities gave them. We all wanted these corrupt companies owned by oligarchs, that were corrupt, to be prosecuted, to no avail.

Shokin, the head prosecutor was corrupt, and two of his goon prosecutors were corrupt, and caught with piles of diamonds in their hotel rooms from payoffs from the Ukrainian corrupt businesses,to not prosecute them. Papers were found in the "Diamond Prosecutors" rooms with the loose diamonds that connected Shokin to their crimes and bribes....along with Shokin putting off prosecuting the two Diamond Prosecutors, got ALL THE UKRAINIAN public outraged and INSISTED THAT SHOKIN BE FIRED.

That was two to three months after Biden said we would not give Ukraine more help with our tax dollars until Shokin is removed... The Ukrainian president was getting g pressure from all of our Allies as well, so he fired Shokin, Shokin refused to step down, until all the Ukrainian mobs protesting Shokin got thru to him.

Joe Biden threatened the Ukrainian president under US policy, conjoined with our allies.

Trump threatened to hold back Military Aid for their front line against Russian soldiers, who were killing Ukrainian daily,

for his own political purposes and personal gain, of trying to hurt his political opponent in the upcoming election that all of the Trump campaign internal political polling said was going to win and beat Trump..... No money from the USA, unless the Ukraine made an announcement that they were investigating Biden, on CNN International news.

Trump let Ukrainians on the front line die, without that money.... All for his CORRUPT, QUID PRO QUO, for his own political use...

SHAMING THE USA, by being so CORRUPT himself, with the very Nation we were trying to rid them of corruption....

What 'norms' did he break, were they illegal? Please list them.

What specifically in the Constitution did he go against?

Hilarious that you even have the gall to mention the Ukraine when your boy Biden did a 'quid pro quo' on video for everyone to see and hear? Bet you didn't think there was anything wrong with that, right? So where are the charges? And CNN?? Even more hilarious, you do know that they outright lie on their broadcasts?

Is that like Hunter getting paid millions/billions from Russia, Ukraine, and China? Bet you're silent about that, aren't you?

The approvals came three months after Ivanka Trump announced she was dissolving her namesake brand to focus on government work.

China also granted provisional approval for two “Trump” trademarks to DTTM Operations LLC, headquartered at Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in New York. They cover branded restaurant, bar and hotel services, as well as clothing and shoes.

The marks will be finalized if there is no objection during a 90-day comment period.

All the trademarks were applied for in 2016.

“These trademarks were sought to broadly protect Ms. Trump’s name, and to prevent others from stealing her name and using it to sell their products,” Peter Mirijanian, a spokesman for Ivanka Trump’s ethics attorney, said in an email. “This is a common trademark practice, which is why the trademark applications were granted.”

He 'forced' them, eh? I guess you have some kind of a signed document where he did this? You do know the refueling deal with the airport was signed under Obama? And again, his hotel made 200k, less than what he donated every year, and how about any past history of the military doing the exact same thing prior to Trump being in office, they don't give you any of that information, do they?

The airport, which Trump touted as an integral part to his resort when he bought it in 2014, has been struggling to keep its doors open as of late. But a refueling deal with the US government is keeping the airport afloat, to the tune of $17.3 million since August of 2016. And Trump's resort has reportedly made nearly $200,000 from overnight stays by Air Force crews since he took office, renewing concerns among lawmakers.

The refueling deal was signed under President Barack Obama, but it came into significant use under Trump, with the number of stopovers at Prestwick growing from 156 in 2016, to 259 just through August of this year.

You do know that Trump handed off the running of his empire while president? You do know what he's worth, right? You do know that he donated his presidential salary while in office? That you think he had intervention in these minor business occurrences, even if they're true, is a testament to your IQ or lack thereof. And btw, Saudis didn't stay in Trump's hotel, lobbyists supposedly backed by Saudi's stayed in his hotel. He donated more than 270k every year he was president just in salary alone, and you think he was personally behind one business transaction at one hotel in DC? How can anyone be so gullible? Do you understand that lobbyists in DC spend crazy amounts of money on politicians trying to gain their political favor?

The lobbyists, backed by the Saudi Arabian government, spent around $270,000 at the Trump hotel in total, housing dozens of U.S. military veterans brought to the district to lobby Congress against a recently-passed law allowing victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks to sue other governments.

The amount Saudi lobbyists spent at Trump's D.C. hotel for the effort was previously reported by The Wall Street Journal last year. The Post reports the 500 nights in Trump's hotel came at a discounted rate, and organizers claim that is the reason they moved their business there.

And I could go on, but your ridiculous assertions based on bullshit lies spouted by a 'media' that is the most corrupt entity in this country, are all twisted and based on lies.

What's even sadder is that you somehow seem to think that the D's that you so lovingly support are somehow all innocent of any corruption or schemes to manipulate opportunities to their advantage by using their elected office to do so. I know, the media that you also love and see as beyond reproach, doesn't report anything about your D politicians, so nothing to see there either, right? I truly feel sorry for you, you're completely clueless as to how naïve and gullible you are, and people like you will be the downfall of our republic because you're too stupid to see what's right in front of your nose.
"What 'norms' did he break, were they illegal?"

Let's start with soliciting a foreign leader to help Trump's campaign for re-election by investigating a political rival...

Trump: "There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it."

And yes, that's illegal...

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or​

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.​

Unless you have blinders on it is undeniable America is falling apart....all the racial problems which will only get worse, the increase in violenr crimes, a menrally challenged president, barbarbarians at the gates...a massive invasion of them on our southern border, the aggressiveness of China, muslim terrorism being given a new life by the biden regime etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

The best you could hope for is a peaceful split
Utopia will be in a constant state of panic over whatever red county country forms ....A United States of Texas ruled by a cis gender males sounds good to me ....James woods will be our first president .....and second president banned from twitter.....derp

The federal government is probably not gonna go quietly .....since they're pretty much gonna try and kill millions of us anyway

Tell ya' what, numbnuts, howsabout you go find one of the posts here I said I'm not and show it to me.

Otherwise, fuck off...
Racists are such idiots.
icon_rolleyes.gif

...and why I laugh when liberals call me a racist because I want true control of our borders.
Shitstain, you're called a racist because you are a racist...
Fuck off, you shit-eating little fuck...

I have no problem with blacks.

Unless you have blinders on it is undeniable America is falling apart....all the racial problems which will only get worse, the increase in violenr crimes, a menrally challenged president, barbarbarians at the gates...a massive invasion of them on our southern border, the aggressiveness of China, muslim terrorism being given a new life by the biden regime etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

How coincidental it all started when trump got arseholed. Not a murmur of anything before, everything was sweet, no mention of the escalation of the debt, nothing said about how he ruined the relationship with Chinese trade.
Yet suddenly everything is rooted. Don't make me vomit.

The best you could hope for is a peaceful split
Utopia will be in a constant state of panic over whatever red county country forms ....A United States of Texas ruled by a cis gender males sounds good to me ....James woods will be our first president .....and second president banned from twitter.....derp

The federal government is probably not gonna go quietly .....since they're pretty much gonna try and kill millions of us anyway

James Woods is crazy.

There's a film..one of the highlander films. With Adrian Paul?? I think i have the name right. It starts out i think in Eastern Europe but it could just a easily be here in the US today. Lawlessness, breakdown of society. No Law. NO Justice. Crime in the streets everywhere. Openly.

THAT is Joe's New AMerica. You ready?

Forum List

Back