America is at War

I'm actually trying to save some lives. Most people can't even see how bad this going this is going to get. It's not good some people aren't prepared.
No you're not.

You're just being a bully and a drama queen.

I'm immune. :laughing0301:

Besides, you should be at war with China and communism, not with yourself or your own country.

They's the ones who did that to you.
Wrong, pathetic incel boy. It is RepubliQans who did this to the country, beginning with Trumpolini's malfeasance. YOU are the problem here, far more than China.

We are reasonably at war with all you white-right traitors who wish to install an Orange Pervert as dictator.

Get on Travelocity and start shopping for a ticket to Russia... NOW!

And now you're talking to yourself.:cuckoo:
Oh God,now you want to bring up climate change? You have the whole package when it comes to loony tune democrats.
You want to to educate me on where the virus came from?:laugh:
Are you a virologist?
You're a fucken clown.
Could you pass a 5th grade science test? Most RepubliQans cannot.

Wrong, pathetic incel boy. It is RepubliQans who did this to the country, beginning with Trumpolini's malfeasance. YOU are the problem here, far more than China.

We are reasonably at war with all you white-right traitors who wish to install an Orange Pervert as dictator.

Your Trump Derangement has left your brain resembling something like swiss cheese. Maybe you should seek help before your hurt yourself.

Or what?

We are fighting an enemy that is more insidious and treacherous any human and me could ever be. Covid is the enemy. It roams among us unseen, capable of attacking anyone and everyone. It knows our weaknesses and is ever evolving to exploit those weaknesses. Everyone needs to join in this fight. Weak links will allow the enemy to win. So, please clean up your act, wear a mask and get vaccinated. We need to win this war.

Blame Biden's Chicom buddies. They are the ones that made the Biden family filthy rich and then released the virus in order to destroy Trump's great economy and give the Democrats the opportunity to steal the election with pandemic rules ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts..

You crack me up!! :laughing0301:
Does your mom know you're using her computer?

Blame Biden's Chicom buddies. They are the ones that made the Biden family filthy rich and then released the virus in order to destroy Trump's great economy and give the Democrats the opportunity to steal the election with pandemic rules ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts..
Thanks but no thanks this isn't political it's just a virus

When the airmen came back from Vietnam I would joke with them I've seen way more blood than they have then I'd explain what I was doing while they were over there and they agreed I saw more blood.

Bullshit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back