America is at War

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
We are fighting an enemy that is more insidious and treacherous any human and me could ever be. Covid is the enemy. It roams among us unseen, capable of attacking anyone and everyone. It knows our weaknesses and is ever evolving to exploit those weaknesses. Everyone needs to join in this fight. Weak links will allow the enemy to win. So, please clean up your act, wear a mask and get vaccinated. We need to win this war.

We are fighting an enemy that is more insidious and treacherous any human and me could ever be. Covid is the enemy. It roams among us unseen, capable of attacking anyone and everyone. It knows our weaknesses and is ever evolving to exploit those weaknesses. Everyone needs to join in this fight. Weak links will allow the enemy to win. So, please clean up your act, wear a mask and get vaccinated. We need to win this war.

I'm immune. :laughing0301:

Besides, you should be at war with China and communism, not with yourself or your own country.

They's the ones who did that to you.

Yea, . .h?
I hope you get run over by a garbage truck,it would be a fitting end for trash like you.
I really should respond to someone like You. You insulted me for no reason. Very trashy behavior on your part. I simply said I hope you could say that when you're sick and or dying in the hospital I didn't wish that on you, I I was just saying you need to be a whole lot more careful. The country is now over 50,000 cases a day, mostly in the unvaccinated. This is such a shame because it was all preventable. I don't think you want to be in the hospital on TV saying I wish I had taken the shot with your dying breath. No one wants to be that person

Besides, you should be at war with China and communism, not with yourself or your own country.

I am not having a war with myself

I am not having a war with myself I know what I'm thinking I served my country during the Vietnam war and I love my country As for a war with China, let's hope we never come to that, because they would win. Our military is superior at the present time because of all the technological advances. China is ahead of US on EM Pulse Weaponry, that means all our technology would be in the toilet in moments because of their advances in that arena.

I really should respond to someone like You. You insulted me for no reason. Very trashy behavior on your part. I simply said I hope you could say that when you're sick and or dying in the hospital I didn't wish that on you, I I was just saying you need to be a whole lot more careful. The country is now over 50,000 cases a day, mostly in the unvaccinated. This is such a shame because it was all preventable. I don't think you want to be in the hospital on TV saying I wish I had taken the shot with your dying breath. No one wants to be that person

I dont give a rats ass what you think.
And tell us how this was all preventable. Maybe if the chinks hadnt released covid on the world maybe?
I find it rather odd that the vaccinated are coming down with covid in increasing numbers.
People like you are a danger to this country.

I am not having a war with myself I know what I'm thinking I served my country during the Vietnam war and I love my country As for a war with China, let's hope we never come to that, because they would win. Our military is superior at the present time because of all the technological advances. China is ahead of US on EM Pulse Weaponry, that means all our technology would be in the toilet in moments because of their advances in that arena.

I dont believe for one second you served in Nam.

I dont give a rats ass what you think.
And tell us how this was all preventable. Maybe if the chinks hadnt released covid on the world maybe?
I find it rather odd that the vaccinated are coming down with covid in increasing numbers.
People like you are a danger to this country.
You sound like you're nervous and afraid there's nothing to be afraid of just get vaccinated save your life save someone else's life don't just think about yourself give a damn about other people in the world help the situation instead of hurting it you can make a difference

You sound like you're nervous and afraid there's nothing to be afraid of just get vaccinated save your life save someone else's life don't just think about yourself give a damn about other people in the world help the situation instead of hurting it you can make a difference
Also it's a disease, it wasn't created in the lab, it did begin in China, but you can't blame them for developing it. Climate changes turning our world, new diseases evolving is just one aspect of it. Again, I want you to try to understand, covid was not hey bio-weapon, is not a retrovirus and there are no other indicators it was manipulated by man.

Nervous and afraid? :laughing0301:
You are so pussified it's to the point of being unbelievable.

We are at war with ourselves and the CCP is to blame, with the virus they unleashed on us. That was a deliberate action. The 2020 election? By all rights, Trump should be sitting the the WH right now. But we were so intimidated but the Chinese virus that we allowed the Democrats to steal the election, hoping to appease them and amend our differences.

When all was done, it only emboldened them further.

Also it's a disease, it wasn't created in the lab, it did begin in China, but you can't blame them for developing it. Climate changes turning our world, new diseases evolving is just one aspect of it. Again, I want you to try to understand, covid was not hey bio-weapon, is not a retrovirus and there are no other indicators it was manipulated by man.

And now you're talking to yourself.:cuckoo:
Oh God,now you want to bring up climate change? You have the whole package when it comes to loony tune democrats.
You want to to educate me on where the virus came from?:laugh:
Are you a virologist?
You're a fucken clown.

I dont believe for one second you served in Nam.
I'm not giving an idiot like You by specific information to prove that I was in the Air Force during the time of the Vietnam War, I never said I served in Vietnam. I was more valuable here at home, I was the head medic OBGYN at offutt Air Force Base near Omaha Nebraska. I helped deliver over 500 b. Wh when when whe when whenen the airmenWhen the airmen
And now you're talking to yourself.:cuckoo:
Oh God,now you want to bring up climate change? You have the whole package when it comes to loony tune democrats.
You want to to educate me on where the virus came from?:laugh:
Are you a virologist?
You're a fucken clown.
Sorry, you are the clown, and a sad one at that. " It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt. "

The Wuhan Virus is not the enemy. The virus is simply doing what viruses do.

The real enemy is those who created the virus and then released in on mankind.

When the airmen came back from Vietnam I would joke with them I've seen way more blood than they have then I'd explain what I was doing while they were over there and they agreed I saw more blood.

The Wuhan Virus is not the enemy. The virus is simply doing what viruses do.

The real enemy is those who created the virus and then released in on mankind.
Once again clarifying the coronavirus has averaged covid is a part of are not retroviruses that would be the first indicator that a virus was manipulated they're only about two other factors that would prove it whether or not a virus was manipulated by man neither one of those exist in the covid makeup therefore it was not tampered with it was not man-made it is not a bioweapon it's a result of natural selection.

Once again clarifying the coronavirus has averaged covid is a part of are not retroviruses that would be the first indicator that a virus was manipulated they're only about two other factors that would prove it whether or not a virus was manipulated by man neither one of those exist in the covid makeup therefore it was not tampered with it was not man-made it is not a bioweapon it's a result of natural selection.
All this misinformation does not help the situation the only detract from resolving it.

On psycho Leftist like you believe that bullshit.

Forum List

Back