America is about to get a class in Russian aggression with the Ukraine as the example

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I was just watching interviews of soldiers out in the field where they’re fighting a hot war against Russian aggression.

One Ukrainian soldier Picked up a handful of soil and said this is my land and I was born here and I don’t want to live under Russian rule.

The US had a cold war for decades against the Soviet union which was Russia holding a bunch of satellite countries as hostage. And now Vladimir Putin, trumps senior advisor, wants to reassemble the Soviet union.

You’re going to start seeing interviews about people in Ukraine fighting against Russia.

And the bottom line is that Donald Trump played politics with these peoples lives while they’re fighting against Russian aggression while Donald Trump is cozying up to Russia and Vladimir Putin.

We’re gonna learn a lot about this Russian Ukraine war. And we’re gonna learn learn a lot about Donald Trump‘s involvement. And we’re going to learn a lot about how the rest of the world sees what the US is doing to Ukraine into other countries.

If you guys don’t get it yet, this is all about national security. They’re going to talk a whole lot less about all trumps criminal behavior in other areas and concentrate on his danger to this country.

So welcome to America’s lesson on the Russian Ukraine hot war currently going on.

• Banned
It's amazing how a sad figure like Giuliani can consistently lie on public TV and still have any credibility.

• Banned
Ukraine-sized bus rolls over Rudy Giuliani as State Department denies they sent him on 'mission'

(This is the statement put out by the state department)
When reached for comment, a State Department spokesperson said, "Mr. Giuliani is a private citizen and acts in a personal capacity as a lawyer for President Trump. He does not speak on behalf of the U.S. Government."

Folks, that is the sound of a bus the size of Ukraine driving right over Rudy Giuliani. You are on your own, Rudy. And when push comes to shove, just wait’ll you see the bus Donald Trump throws you under.

————

No way Trump is going to admit that he told Rudy Giuliani to commit this illegal activity. Trump is definitely going to throw Giuliani under the bus. So you might as well start the countdown.

I was just watching interviews of soldiers out in the field where they’re fighting a hot war against Russian aggression.

One Ukrainian soldier Picked up a handful of soil and said this is my land and I was born here and I don’t want to live under Russian rule.

The US had a cold war for decades against the Soviet union which was Russia holding a bunch of satellite countries as hostage. And now Vladimir Putin, trumps senior advisor, wants to reassemble the Soviet union.

You’re going to start seeing interviews about people in Ukraine fighting against Russia.

And the bottom line is that Donald Trump played politics with these peoples lives while they’re fighting against Russian aggression while Donald Trump is cozying up to Russia and Vladimir Putin.

We’re gonna learn a lot about this Russian Ukraine war. And we’re gonna learn learn a lot about Donald Trump‘s involvement. And we’re going to learn a lot about how the rest of the world sees what the US is doing to Ukraine into other countries.

If you guys don’t get it yet, this is all about national security. They’re going to talk a whole lot less about all trumps criminal behavior in other areas and concentrate on his danger to this country.

So welcome to America’s lesson on the Russian Ukraine hot war currently going on.
Why do Jews hate Russia so much?

What

What is your view on the Obama Administration and their role in starting the entire issue in Ukraine via the Color Revolution?

https://larouchepub.com/pr/2017/Xproof Nazis in Ukraine.pdf

I mean...if we 'are going to start hearing' then we should at least have some background re: Root Cause.

Opinion?

Of course they are fighting Russia. Putin wants to expand his territory and Ukraine is an easy target, with many Russian speaking citizens.

What's worse? Russia and China are talking about a military cooperation agreement. The fools of the world, and EU in particular, are going to be easy prey.

The way to win this war is via economics. Communist China has been handed so much while a handful benefited. In the end, Communists don't work for citizens, they will though, work to corrupt and destroy Western leadership to allow them to succeed.

The world is divided into two, far more than in the past when it was just Russia and USA. It's now USA and CHina, China had been running over the West until Trump was elected. This, in my estimation, is where the battle will be won or lost.

Fiddler on the Roof.

• Banned
What

What is your view on the Obama Administration and their role in starting the entire issue in Ukraine via the Color Revolution?

I mean...if we 'are going to start hearing' then we should at least have some background re: Root Cause.

Opinion?
Obama is not president and he hasn’t been for years. Hillary is not Secretary of State and has been out of office for nearly 7 years. America’s not gonna listen to that bullshit anymore so just get over it.

You asked the question so you must have the answer.
Why don’t you share your conclusions with us?

Of course they are fighting Russia. Putin wants to expand his territory and Ukraine is an easy target, with many Russian speaking citizens.

What's worse? Russia and China are talking about a military cooperation agreement. The fools of the world, and EU in particular, are going to be easy prey.

The way to win this war is via economics. Communist China has been handed so much while a handful benefited. In the end, Communists don't work for citizens, they will though, work to corrupt and destroy Western leadership to allow them to succeed.

The world is divided into two, far more than in the past when it was just Russia and USA. It's now USA and CHina, China had been running over the West until Trump was elected. This, in my estimation, is where the battle will be won or lost.
Ivanka Trump gets initial approval from China for 16 new trademarks—including for 'voting machines'

Clearly the Trump family is trying to play both sides.

But this is about Russian aggression and how the president of United States tried to extort the Ukraine to illegally involve themselves in the US election. Trump did it publicly last time. This time he made a phone call.

What

Opinion?
Obama is not president and he hasn’t been for years. Hillary is not Secretary of State and has been out of office for nearly 7 years. America’s not gonna listen to that bullshit anymore so just get over it.
Root cause analysis Dean. We don't know where we are until we examine how we got here. So...what says YOU about the Obama administration enabling a known fascist to power? How do you think that has contributed to our current situation?
Let's start at Poroshenko...a known fascist who was enabled by the American CIA.

Rudy Giuliani is going to be a central figure in this for a while.

He said multiple times on multiple shows that he was sent by the state department to perform these illegal activities.

And now the state department said no he wasn’t.
We know nothing about it.

So where did he get that idea to go to the Ukraine?

Let’s guess:

Ivanka Trump gets initial approval from China for 16 new trademarks—including for 'voting machines'

But this is about Russian aggression and how the president of United States tried to extort the Ukraine to illegally involve themselves in the US election. Trump did it publicly last time. This time he made a phone call.

Did you read the transcript yet? Let's wait and see first of all.

I imagine he asked about Biden and his son, and more importantly, the firing of the prosecutor. Probably raised the issue of corruption, to lean on them to do something. If he didn't specifically say it outright, tough to move on impeachment, especially when compared to Bidens own admissions.

In the end, the world should be helping Ukraine, why aren't they? When you talk about playing both sides, the Europeans are the weakest and least trustworthy. They never stand up to power, be it China, Russia or Germany in the 1930's until it's too late.

What

Opinion?
Root cause analysis Dean. We don't know where we are until we examine how we got here. So...what says YOU about the Obama administration enabling a known fascist to power? How do you think that has contributed to our current situation?
Let's start at Poroshenko...a known fascist who was enabled by the American CIA.
I’m sorry, at first when you said known fascist I thought you were talking about Donald Trump. And the more I read, I thought you were talking about Vladimir Putin.
A democratically elected president to the Ukraine is not a fascist.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

TDS
What

Opinion?
I’m sorry, at first when you said known fascist I thought you were talking about Donald Trump. And the more I read, I thought you were talking about Vladimir Putin.
A democratically elected president to the Ukraine is not a fascist.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
TDS Dean...please refer to the link. It explains the fascism question in relative detail.

Did you read the transcript yet? Let's wait and see first of all.

I imagine he asked about Biden and his son, and more importantly, the firing of the prosecutor. Probably raised the issue of corruption, to lean on them to do something. If he didn't specifically say it outright, tough to move on impeachment, especially when compared to Bidens own admissions.

In the end, the world should be helping Ukraine, why aren't they? When you talk about playing both sides, the Europeans are the weakest and least trustworthy. They never stand up to power, be it China, Russia or Germany in the 1930's until it's too late.
You saw how Republicans hate Obama. They hate him so much they call him tar baby and boy right on the floor of Congress. Republicans hate Obama so much they attacked his entire family. Even family members he never met. Even attacked his wife and children.

And Biden as Obamas vice president, do you think they wouldn’t go after him if they thought they found something illegal that he had done?

Look how they went after Hillary Clinton over Benghazi. And emails. And how much did those things even matter to Republicans? They didn’t say a thing about the soldiers murdered in Africa that were sent out by the Trump administration with no back up. They didn’t say anything about Donald Trump handing over secret and top-secret material to Russian spies in the oval office.

Is there anyone that would think Republicans wouldn’t have gleefully gone after Joe Biden if there was some there there?

This whole thing on Joe Biden is going to be a swing and a miss. Because Republicans controlled both houses and they had years to go after him if there was something to go after.

New Topics

Forum List

Back