america is a white nation

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
leif ericsson, columbus, the pilgrims, these were the first people to america. america is a nation of whites, not mexicans. we are losing our national identity to these thieves!

leif ericsson, columbus, the pilgrims, these were the first people to america. america is a nation of whites, not mexicans. we are losing our national identity to these thieves!

Except for those gosh darn native americans who were here the whole time. Again, I thank you for helping the right wing cause, not.

You are right and wrong. Let me explain, and everybody else take a deep breath and calm down.

Illegal aliens from hispanic countries are coming to america, bankrupting us, and not learning/speaking our language.

Illegal aliens, pre-dominantly hispanics, are stealing our country.

But, we are NOT a nation of whites. We are a nation, that welcomes people legally, but once you come here illegally, and refuse to speak english. You are the enemy, period.

Lieberalism, may not be the most eligant, but he is mostly right.

I explained where. TAKE A DEEP BREATHE people.

Except for those gosh darn native americans who were here the whole time. Again, I thank you for helping the right wing cause, not.

native americans did about as much to develop this land as the deer and buffalo did: nothing. if they want to sit on their asses and smoke their pipes they can go to antarctica. thats what an eskimo is.

So your saying that, for example, the Japanese and Chinese should take over America because they are better currently at developing buisness and such?

native americans did about as much to develop this land as the deer and buffalo did: nothing. if they want to sit on their asses and smoke their pipes they can go to antarctica. thats what an eskimo is.

So they are a bad people because they aren't materialistic like we are?

So your saying that, for example, the Japanese and Chinese should take over America because they are better currently at developing buisness and such?

the japs and chinese have been living for thousands of years in squalor. the fact they they are catching up rapidly isnt showing superiority. america still has the best tech, medicine, and military in the world. so if anyone should be taking over more countries, it is the us.

The word "nation" has roots in the word "birth." A nation is therefore a people, not

1) a proposition
2) an idea
3) a flag
4) an army
5) a document
6) a religion
7) a set of beliefs
8) a geographic area

All of these can be SIGNS of a nation, but as the Jews will tell you, it doesn't matter where we are, the nation of the Jewish people is wherever they are. Whites don't historically take this strong a view, but they should start. Jews survived 3000 years by knowing WHO THEY ARE, which is a people tied together by BLOOD, not "ideals."

Until whites get a clue, their reliance on "the red, white and blue" to sustain them will fail.

Washington Times columnist Sam Francis understood this, and that's probably why the paper fired him:

http://www.theoccidentalquarterly.com/vol3no4/toq-editnote3-4.html

Whites' success or failure to grasp these points will determine the future of the United States as a country. The stakes are not lower than this. If we decide that 20 million illegal Mexicans, etc. are as "American" as we are, then in 30 years, the land between the borders of Canada and Mexico will be NOTHING LIKE America was for the almost 400-year period from colonization to the 1960's. Not the same language, not the same customs, not the same law, not the same ethics, not the same economy, not the same achievements, not the same safety, NONE of that. Whites will be, quite literally, GONE - they won't be around at all. They will have been out-bred. Outnumbered. Pushed aside. Told "gringo go away." Whites won't be mayor, Hispanics will be. Whites won't have the TV shows, "Telemundo" will. It will all disappear slowly, over time, so that when "Press 1 for English" becomes "Press 8 for English," nobody will have noticed in the meantime.

"America" is not a nation. The United States is a nation.

And you need to replace that "is" in your header with "was."

Originally Posted by lieberalism View Post

"America" is not a nation. The United States is a nation.

And you need to replace that "is" in your header with "was."

I probably shouldn't feed the troll. But, on another point of accuracy: Leif Ericsson and Columbus were not the "first people" to the United States. They never were in, or anywhere near, the United States of America. Columbus "discovered" the carribean islands and panama. And Lief Ericsson visited canada.

Originally Posted by lieberalism View Post

I probably shouldn't feed the troll. But, on another point of accuracy: Leif Ericsson and Columbus were not the "first people" to the United States. They never were in, or anywhere near, the United States of America. Columbus "discovered" the carribean islands and panama. And Lief Ericsson visited canada.

And there were already people living here.;)

Actually, according to the very "logic" that you've put forth here, America is a nation of Native Americns (Indians) since they were here first.

You are a biggoted pig! Are you suggesting that this nation should be "given" back to the natives from whom it was originally stolen from?

I don't think that's what you're saying because most native Americans are not "white."

Like most racists you're probably not really "saying" anything at all. You are simply vomiting your vile spew to anyone unfortunate to be within hearing range!

Actually, according to the very "logic" that you've put forth here, America is a nation of Native Americns (Indians) since they were here first.

You are a biggoted pig! Are you suggesting that this nation should be "given" back to the natives from whom it was originally stolen from?

I don't think that's what you're saying because most native Americans are not "white."

Like most racists you're probably not really "saying" anything at all. You are simply vomiting your vile spew to anyone unfortunate to be within hearing range!

I don't think ANY original native Americans are "white." I just always wonder where you draw the line when this topic comes up.

The Native Americans the first European settlers enountered were not the original inhabitants of the American continents. They drove off others who were here before them.

And who knows WHO was before them?

I don't think ANY original native Americans are "white." I just always wonder where you draw the line when this topic comes up.

The Native Americans the first European settlers enountered were not the original inhabitants of the American continents. They drove off others who were here before them.

And who knows WHO was before them?

This underscores the limitations of "we were here first" as justification for geopolitical positioning. I think we can lean on it for a while, but not all the way. Whites HAVE been the holding power of the U.S. for 400 years. We got it by killing those who were here, and pioneering the rest. That is, boys and girls, a legitimate form of takeover. Very few human groups can claim to have been "native" to anywhere for all of eternity. If Mexicans want us to "go back to Europe, gringo", they'll have to go back ASIA, which is where their Indian/Native forbears came from originally.*

*Respected poster correctly corrects that Mexicans come half from Spain, so I guess half would go back to Asia and half back to Spain.

Forum List

Back