America is a Racist Country

Whites are real quick to tell us who aren't about how they don't see racism in America. Therefore because they don't see it, it cannot exist. But we who are not white do not have the same experience and whites can't force it to be the same just because you don't like hearing it.

So let me repost this information. It begins in the year 2000 for those who always make the excuse of how such things are in the past.

Cost Of Racism: U.S. Economy Lost $16 Trillion Because Of Discrimination, Bank Says

Nationwide protests have cast a spotlight on racism and inequality in the United States. Now a major bank has put a price tag on how much the economy has lost as a result of discrimination against African Americans: $16 trillion.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup.

Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

The only people talking about racism are Blacks, the most racist group in America.

People like YOU make the USA a racist country. You're sick and you have access to the internet. Propaganda parrot.
You are a racist. Therefore you are the problem.

Yep. It's jealousy.
Blacks don't hate Asians and we damn sure aren't jealous of a race who excluded others for 190 years then brag like they've done so much.

“Racism has taught whites that we are entitled to privilege as a right of birth, undercutting the assumption of achieved merit which is one of the cornerstones of democracy.”

Horace Seldon

No I was I was quoting a jerk.
" the new phonebook is here"
" you mean I'm going to stay this color ?"
"He hates these cans!"

Get it ?
I don't give a damn what you were quoting. I knew what you were quoting.

You live with white privilege. It's why you try jokes here.

It is, because of people like you.

No, pointing out racism by whites means I have a strong desire to see it end. You complaining becausee I do so means you want it to continue.

I don't give a damn what you were quoting. I knew what you were quoting.

You live with white privilege. It's why you try jokes here.
I'm not really involved in any of these discussions about racism and I generally stay out of it, but since I'm here, and since you're assuming things about me that you're absolutely clueless on, I just think it's funny.

You're a funny guy, especially when you show your ass with all the angry stuff. I guess if Trump had won( the real world knows he actually did by the way) your head probably would have exploded. And that would have been comedy genius.... I wouldn't miss that for a Columbo rerun.

Whites are real quick to tell us who aren't about how they don't see racism in America. Therefore because they don't see it, it cannot exist. But we who are not white do not have the same experience and whites can't force it to be the same just because you don't like hearing it.

So let me repost this information. It begins in the year 2000 for those who always make the excuse of how such things are in the past.

Cost Of Racism: U.S. Economy Lost $16 Trillion Because Of Discrimination, Bank Says

Nationwide protests have cast a spotlight on racism and inequality in the United States. Now a major bank has put a price tag on how much the economy has lost as a result of discrimination against African Americans: $16 trillion.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup.

Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

Get the fuck out then.

I get tired of saltines who spend day after day, post after post, thread after thread judging blacks by the color of our skin then when they get shown the reality of the lies they live for a life, post one sentence from Dr. King like it means something. Well, white boy, it doesn't. It doesn't because it has not happened and furthermore it doesn't because a few years later:

MLK: 'My Dream Has Become A Nightmare'

Go Fuck Yourself you Racist POS.

Your projections are meaningless.

We all read your daily racist post here where you JUDGE EVERYTHING by skin color.

You are the VERY RACIST Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. warned the world about.

No, pointing out racism by whites means I have a strong desire to see it end. You complaining becausee I do so means you want it to continue.
You don’t point out racism, you call virtually all whites who disagree with you racist. You expect us non racist whites to end white racism. That’s like expecting all blacks to end black violence. You are a hateful excuse for a human being. The only thing you are teaching other blacks is how to hate whites for everything negative in the world.

Go Fuck Yourself you Racist POS.

Your projections are meaningless.

We all read your daily racist post here where you JUDGE EVERYTHING by skin color.

You are the VERY RACIST Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. warned the world about.

King was talking about whites like you.

Truth is not projection and one sentence is not Dr. King.

You don't know shit about King.

Shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back