America is a Racist Country

Make us drop out of school and don't give us no edu ma Cation holding us down. Why don't you save that for Ben Carson, Barack Obama, Martian Luther King Jr, Mohamad Ally or any of my Black friends that have come from Africa shit holes where half their families were murdered. They love this country, get a job and carve out a great life. I don't care what color you are. You get in life what you put into life so suck it up and take the responsibility. Stop blaming me for your short comings
Excellent post.

Unfortunately members like IM2 cannot hear what your saying due to their Racism, Hatred, and Intolerance.

Leftism truly is a horrific Mental Disorder that affects so many.

Excellent post.

Unfortunately members like IM2 cannot hear what your saying due to their Racism, Hatred, and Intolerance.

Leftism truly is a horrific Mental Disorder that affects so many.
Yes, mental illness is such a terrible disease. Unfortunately, even the mentally ill have access to the internet.

It's been a while since I've posted here and the same white racists are repeating the same stupidity. America is a racist country. That's a fact. And whites telling people of color how it's not is like the fox telling the chickens he doesn't eat chicken. I have been sucessful doing work I never should have had to do. I should not have been made to fight racism and create programs to help blacks manuever through a racist system. I should not have been made to teack kids to love they way they look and to be proud of their heritage. I should not have been made to get blacks off crack that flooded into black communities. So when I say America is racist and one of you racist peices of shit question me because I say I was good at something, recognize that I say that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism is because I have seen many of the problems and they all were caused by white racism.

Yes, mental illness is such a terrible disease. Unfortunately, even the mentally ill have access to the internet.
Yes, mentally ill like you and John Reese have access to the internet.

df5c9e396e8a228769ff26cccb13c6a7.jpg

You IM2, are the very RACIST Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was referring to.
I get tired of saltines who spend day after day, post after post, thread after thread judging blacks by the color of our skin then when they get shown the reality of the lies they live for a life, post one sentence from Dr. King like it means something. Well, white boy, it doesn't. It doesn't because it has not happened and furthermore it doesn't because a few years later:

MLK: 'My Dream Has Become A Nightmare'

I get tired of saltines who spend day after day, post after post, thread after thread judging blacks by the color of our skin then when they get shown the reality of the lies they live for a life, post one sentence from Dr. King like it means something. Well, white boy, it doesn't. It doesn't because it has not happened and furthermore it doesn't because a few years later:

MLK: 'My Dream Has Become A Nightmare'

MLK wouldn't touch your kind with a 10 foot pole. You're the problem.

Whites are real quick to tell us who aren't about how they don't see racism in America. Therefore because they don't see it, it cannot exist. But we who are not white do not have the same experience and whites can't force it to be the same just because you don't like hearing it.

So let me repost this information. It begins in the year 2000 for those who always make the excuse of how such things are in the past.

Cost Of Racism: U.S. Economy Lost $16 Trillion Because Of Discrimination, Bank Says

Nationwide protests have cast a spotlight on racism and inequality in the United States. Now a major bank has put a price tag on how much the economy has lost as a result of discrimination against African Americans: $16 trillion.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup.

Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

You voted for the guy who said he didn't want his kids growing up in "a racial jungle" with black people like you. This is your fault.

Whites are real quick to tell us who aren't about how they don't see racism in America. Therefore because they don't see it, it cannot exist. But we who are not white do not have the same experience and whites can't force it to be the same just because you don't like hearing it.

So let me repost this information. It begins in the year 2000 for those who always make the excuse of how such things are in the past.

Cost Of Racism: U.S. Economy Lost $16 Trillion Because Of Discrimination, Bank Says

Nationwide protests have cast a spotlight on racism and inequality in the United States. Now a major bank has put a price tag on how much the economy has lost as a result of discrimination against African Americans: $16 trillion.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup.

Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

I don't even know where to begin with this.

I've visited several countries...from EU to South America, Middle East and former Soviet Block nations. They have racism along very clear lines. Heard reports from friends who have gone to other places like Asia and Africa...they have unbelievable racism.

By FAR comparison America is the LEAST racist nation on the planet. Minorities are allowed to have jobs and participate in all areas of society.

There are no racial lynching parties going on in America like most of the places I've visited...the EU no longer allows them but they still happen occasionally. (Just saying)

So...say what the race baiters want...but I've seen what happens elsewhere first hand....I've got deaf ears on the subject.

And here we have racist whites trying to explain to me how America is not a racist country.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Just listen to insanity

JohnDB
I've visited several countries...from EU to South America, Middle East and former Soviet Block nations. They have racism along very clear lines. Heard reports from friends who have gone to other places like Asia and Africa...they have unbelievable racism.

JohnDB
By FAR comparison America is the LEAST racist nation on the planet. Minorities are allowed to have jobs and participate in all areas of society. There are no racial lynching parties going on in America like most of the places I've visited...the EU no longer allows them but they still happen occasionally. (Just saying)

That's like arguing that being shot three times is better than being shot four times.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And here we have racist whites trying to explain to me how America is not a racist country.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
People like YOU make the USA a racist country. You're sick and you have access to the internet. Propaganda parrot.

Just listen to insanity

JohnDB

JohnDB
By FAR comparison America is the LEAST racist nation on the planet. Minorities are allowed to have jobs and participate in all areas of society. There are no racial lynching parties going on in America like most of the places I've visited...the EU no longer allows them but they still happen occasionally. (Just saying)

That's like arguing that being shot three times is better than being shot four times.
Are you from Chicago?

There is some 'systemic' racism in the US, under the radar but there. A lot of it actually stems from Mob ties in the government going back to the 60's. The 'war on drugs' took hold in the 70's - was put on steroids in the 80's and 90's..... all while our own CIA was bringing a large portion of the drugs in.

That's like arguing that being shot three times is better than being shot four times

So if a particular bad behavior is true globally...
But ONE nation has the LEAST of that particular behavior...

What should be done about that?
What benefits would that place offer?
Is there a better place to go?

Forum List

Back