America in a nutshell

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I personally find this post to be despicable. This mother is doing what every progressive in America does - blaming everyone else for their problems. The drug-dealer is not the problem. I've lived my entire life in an era that had drug dealers and I've yet to take a single drug.

Take personal responsibility. Your daughter was the problem. She was the one who decided to take drugs. It was her own decision. She is responsible.

Grieving Mother’s Facebook Message to ‘My Daughter’s Drug Dealer’ Goes Viral

I disagree. I've lived my entire life in an era that had drug dealers, and I've taken lots of drugs.

America is the land of drugs that can kill, food that kills, the land that loves violence. Unfortunately that's what we now stand for.

I personally find this post to be despicable. This mother is doing what every progressive in America does - blaming everyone else for their problems. The drug-dealer is not the problem. I've lived my entire life in an era that had drug dealers and I've yet to take a single drug.

Take personal responsibility. Your daughter was the problem. She was the one who decided to take drugs. It was her own decision. She is responsible.

so you are kicking a grieving mother while she morns.

you're why we get called 'callous'

So you're allowing a false narrative out of self-pity? Sorry - but that's crap. Sometimes the truth hurts. But it's still important.

So you're allowing a false narrative out of self-pity? Sorry - but that's crap. Sometimes the truth hurts. But it's still important.
It's never important to be a dick.

never

Forum List

Back