America Has a Health Crisis and This is a Big Part of the Reason Why

A serious question for all. Is how you feel about what you eat important or is it just about getting the most immediate gratification ? I'm sure that this sort of thing is tasty- fat , salt, cheese, meat...yum. But how do you feel AFTER eating this stuff?

I for one would feel like I had a cinder block in my get and would be able to do little more than, take laxitives, try to induce vomiting crawl into bed and sleep for 24 hours. I had a Portobello burger with soy cheese on whole wheat toast for dinner and feel great!

So why do people ingest this crap?

The Unhealthiest Item in Every Fast-Food Chain in the U.S.

Here are just a few examples:

BBSirJ5.img

BBSitTx.img

BBSiFG5.img

Follow the link and make note of the calorie count, fat and sodium and tell us how you really can justify eating this stuff

Last edited:
America has a crisis crisis. At the rate we're using up crises, we could run out of crises within five to ten years. Our entire political system could collapse.

As for the perfectly yummy food pictured above ... if you find it's not to your liking, don't eat it.

I did so many illegal drugs over the past forty years to try and kill myself but they just didn't do the trick..

A serious question for all. Is how you feel about what you eat important or is it just about getting the most immediate gratification ? I'm sure that this sort of thing is tasty- fat , salt, cheese, meat...yum. But how do you feel AFTER eating this stuff?

I for one would feel like I had a cinder block in my get and would be able to do little more than, take laxitives, try to induce vomiting crawl into bed and sleep for 24 hours. I had a Portobello burger with soy cheese on whole wheat toast for dinner and feel great!

BBSirJ5.img

BBSitTx.img

BBSiFG5.img

Follow the link and make note of the calorie count, fat and sodium and tell us how you really can justify eating this stuff

I rarely eat anything even close to that, but if I did, I certainly wouldn't have to justify it to anyone.

Just who do you Communists think you are, anyway?

BBSirJ5.img

BBSitTx.img

BBSiFG5.img

I rarely eat anything even close to that, but if I did, I certainly wouldn't have to justify it to anyone.

So I'm a communist because I deride the consumption of so called food that causes disease and death? Maybe you should stop tossing around accusations of being a communist so frivolously and maybe you'll actually be taken seriously.

This is old news. The stuff tastes as bad as it looks. But people have to learn the hard way when it comes to diet. The thread is a waste of time. In the end obesity drives up insurance rates.

BBSirJ5.img

BBSitTx.img

BBSiFG5.img

I love a good burger, but I usually grill them myself from lean organic beef,, add real cheese (not cheese food product) lettuce tomato pickle and some Dijon mustard. Home fries too.

So I'm a communist because I deride the consumption of so called food that causes disease and death?

That would all depend on your proposed solution to the self-declared crisis.

Certain political and religious ideologies prefer authoritarian solutions to things with which they don't personally agree.

BBSirJ5.img

BBSitTx.img

BBSiFG5.img

I don’t have to justify it. What I do do, is not eat 500 pounds of shit. So one can eat the burger, just pass on the 10 pounds of fries. That aside, no one has to justify their food to anyone. This is America, not the Muslim utopia the token half black negros old lady tried to impose on us.

BBSirJ5.img

BBSitTx.img

BBSiFG5.img

So I'm a communist because I deride the consumption of so called food that causes disease and death? Maybe you should stop tossing around accusations of being a communist so frivolously and maybe you'll actually be taken seriously.

The "evil" fatty foods are not what is killing us. The fats are not as bad as they have been claimed to be.

Sugar is what is killing us. It is in everything. Next time you are in a fast food place, grab one of the to-go packets of salt. Plain salt. Then look at the ingredients. Yes, the packets of salt have a list of ingredients.

On most you will find the word "dextrose".

BBSirJ5.img

BBSitTx.img

BBSiFG5.img

I don’t have to justify it. What I do do, is not eat 500 pounds of shit. So one can eat the burger, just pass on the 10 pounds of fries. That aside, no one has to justify their food to anyone. This is America, not the Muslim utopia the token half black negros old lady tried to impose on us.
Muslim Utopia? Half Black? I knew that there had to at least one bigoted jerk here who would see this as an opportunity for race baiting

BBSirJ5.img

BBSitTx.img

BBSiFG5.img

Nope. You're a Communist because you're ... a Communist, as borne out by your posting history here.

BBSirJ5.img

BBSitTx.img

BBSiFG5.img

Muslim Utopia? Half Black? I knew that there had to at least one bigoted jerk here who would see this as an opportunity for race baiting

Whatever capo says.

You're a Communist because you're ... a Communist, as borne out by your posting history here.

An actual Communist is far more intelligent and rational, and generally makes more sense, than TheRegressiveParasite ever achieves.

This is not a defense of Communism or Communists; but a statement of just how absurdly low you are setting the bar, when you try to compare them to TheRegressivePervert.

Want to eat that garbage and be ibese? No problems here. Just pay allot higher health premiums than responsible people. I am all for that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back