America got what it deserved.....

grunt11b

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
In Reality
....And before it is all said and done, I think those on the left in here will regret what they voted for. If you think shit was all hunky dorey before, wait till you get a load of this asshole in the next four years. It's wide open now, enjoy it for what it is worth, regardless of how many rights you lose, dumbfucks.

Last edited:
I don't think the Republicans will serve themselves at this point by continuing to be complicit.

Time to use the debt ceiling and Taxmegeddon as a hammer to force severe change, or else let the gubmint default.

Obama's choice.

F***** white trash all of them ....

White trash has run this country apparently better than the welfare chief in office at this point, being that he added more debt than the first 43 president combined. You're a fucking retard so noone expects you to understand.

I don't think the Republicans will serve themselves at this point by continuing to be complicit.

Time to use the debt ceiling and Taxmegeddon as a hammer to force severe change, or else let the gubmint default.

Obama's choice.

As long as john boehner is in charge, nothing will change, he is a weak bitch. He will never try to hold the president accontable, he willingly golfs with the asshole for christ sakes.

Last edited:
deliverance.gif

Obama's choice.

So you want a major cut in the Defense budget, and an American default? You're one sick puppy.

What'll happen is Our President will negotiate a deal with the Senate, and the House will go along.

F***** white trash all of them ....

White trash has run this country apparently better than the welfare chief in office at this point, being that he added more debt than the first 43 president combined. You're a fucking retard so noone expects you to understand.

and what are you? Albert Einstein ? fucking moron!

It doesnt take a genus to figure out that 6 trillion in 4 years is too much what does that leave you as? A pre schooler you dumb fuck?

you are too ugly ..... if you look anything like your avatar no need to open your mouth

It doesnt take a genus to figure out that 6 trillion in 4 years is too much what does that leave you as? A pre schooler you dumb fuck?

How much debt has Obama added that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and policies?

6-1/2 trillion. You cant blame the previous administration for the current ones spending. Unless of course you just wanna blame someone for your own spending habits.

Bush in 8 years - 4 trillion
Obama in 4 years - 6 trillion
Can yo not grasp the concept of this shit yet?

....And before it is all said and done, I think those on the left in here will regret what they voted for. If you think shit was all hunky dorey before, wait till you get a load of this asshole in the next four years. It's wide open now, enjoy it for what it is worth, regardless of how many rights you lose, dumbfucks.

:lol:

Well he's got another four years to try to fix the economy. Of course he should have done it in the first four.

I just hope the country can survive another four years of that fuck.

Well he's got another four years to try to fix the economy. Of course he should have done it in the first four.

See? That's where you fail. He NEVER tried to fix the economy, he tried to wreck it, and he'll finish up nicely now.

Truth is, he got 4 more years to hand out free gubmint stuff.

That is afterall what his supporters want.

Bush in 8 years - 4 trillion
Obama in 4 years - 6 trillion
Can yo not grasp the concept of this shit yet?

Fuk you asshole. Who won the election? All your happy bullshit that it is all Obamas fault, well guess what you stupid fuk. Obama won the election. There just were not enough people as stupid as you to vote for the asshole you wanted. To bad.

Get with snipper, he's all upset to. Maybe you two can circle jerk.

Forum List

Back