America First

Spot on Mac. Trump’s America First was just an empty slogan. While Trump was touting America

The way that states compete with tax breaks is a problem, and a valid issue for the EU to raise, BUT, it does not reflect a national, or international policy of benefiting our citizens and corporations at the expense of our supposed friends.
lol. pretzel logic at its finest.

you whine about the EU doing what the US is doing as well. do you expect the EU or everyone but the USA to succumb to your exceptionalism? grow up.

The policy of Washington state is a policy to get the plant to be in Washington State. It is not a national policy of benefitting American manufacturers and workers at the expense of Europeans.

Their AIRBUS policy IS.
get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

trying to blame washington state. lol, as if it was relevant. and true.

"In 2012 the WTO ruled that the United States had granted massive subsidies to Boeing in violation of WTO rules. Between 1989 and 2006 Boeing benefited from NASA, US Department of Defence and Washington State/Kansas subsidies totalling over $5 billion. The subsidies allowed Boeing to sell its aircraft more cheaply, to the detriment of Airbus."

Our massive and ever growing trade deficits strongly indicate that that, if true, is NOT an example of a national policy, but more of an exception to the rule.

AND ever if it were true, at the worst, we are just doing what they are doing, just mostly failing.

There is no way to spin it, that what TRump wanted was... wrong in any way.
this is clearly above your paygrade.

NOpe. As an American Voter, expecting my President, ie my employee, to represent my interests in national policy, is exactly my "pay grade".

My point stands. There is not way to spin it, that what Trump actually wanted, was wrong in any way.
nice tantrum.

YOur inability to refute my point, is noted.

Our massive and ever growing trade deficits strongly indicate that that, if true, is NOT an example of a national policy, but more of an exception to the rule.

AND ever if it were true, at the worst, we are just doing what they are doing, just mostly failing.

you don't have a point. like a toddler, and like your immature troll trump, you are led by your feelings, of what you WANT. this is not accepted in the real world outside of your bubble.
if a mature person wants to accomplish something, and has to rely on partners/opponents, he needs to take the needs of the partners/opponents into account. you can cry about what you WANT as long as you wish, partners/opponents will not care. art of the deal, my ass. what a collosal failure you twerp adore.

Trump was asking them to meet defense spending standards that they had agreed to in the past.

A partner that agrees to pay a fair share of a shared burden, and then doesn't, it is ok to ask him to actually do so.

That you attack Trump for this, is you being anti-American.
another topic above your extremely limited paygrade, moron.

this is what was agreed in 2014.

At the Wales Summit in 2014, in response to Russia’s illegal annexation of Crimea and the turmoil in the Middle East, NATO Leaders agreed to reverse the trend of declining defence budgets and decided:
  • Allies currently meeting the 2% guideline on defence spending will aim to continue to do so;
  • Allies whose current proportion of GDP spent on defence is below this level will: halt any decline; aim to increase defence expenditure in real terms as GDP grows; and aim to move towards the 2% guideline within a decade with a view to meeting their NATO Capability Targets and filling NATO’s capability shortfalls.
Germany is doing exactly what was agreed upon in 2014. Your hero Trump has never understood that, neither have you.
You also do not understand what Germany does contribute to NATO at all, you stupid stupid fuck. They even hosted the Dominion Servers in Franfkurt for special forces to raid. (LOL)

Last but not least, a trumptard trying to lecture about pacta sunt servanda... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So, if they were already "doing" it, what was all the whining about?
why are you asking me about the whining, whiner? you need to ask trump, and yourself.

lol!!! Got it. So this was always bullshit from you people.
from my people? remember, housefly. it was you and it still is you, who is whining and whining and whining. just like your retarded troll overlord.

we germans know history and we don't follow cuntards into war just because some american twat DEMANDS that we follow your idiocy.

America has been growing so much more slowly than China for the last 30 years that not only is China now the world's largest economy, but also it now saves more than the US, manufactures more, and trades more

40 years ago, China was a poor country. 60 years ago, a very poor one.

Spot on Mac. Trump’s America First was just an empty slogan. While Trump was touting America

The way that states compete with tax breaks is a problem, and a valid issue for the EU to raise, BUT, it does not reflect a national, or international policy of benefiting our citizens and corporations at the expense of our supposed friends.

you whine about the EU doing what the US is doing as well. do you expect the EU or everyone but the USA to succumb to your exceptionalism? grow up.

The policy of Washington state is a policy to get the plant to be in Washington State. It is not a national policy of benefitting American manufacturers and workers at the expense of Europeans.

Their AIRBUS policy IS.

"In 2012 the WTO ruled that the United States had granted massive subsidies to Boeing in violation of WTO rules. Between 1989 and 2006 Boeing benefited from NASA, US Department of Defence and Washington State/Kansas subsidies totalling over $5 billion. The subsidies allowed Boeing to sell its aircraft more cheaply, to the detriment of Airbus."

NOpe. As an American Voter, expecting my President, ie my employee, to represent my interests in national policy, is exactly my "pay grade".

My point stands. There is not way to spin it, that what Trump actually wanted, was wrong in any way.
nice tantrum.

you don't have a point. like a toddler, and like your immature troll trump, you are led by your feelings, of what you WANT. this is not accepted in the real world outside of your bubble.
if a mature person wants to accomplish something, and has to rely on partners/opponents, he needs to take the needs of the partners/opponents into account. you can cry about what you WANT as long as you wish, partners/opponents will not care. art of the deal, my ass. what a collosal failure you twerp adore.

Trump was asking them to meet defense spending standards that they had agreed to in the past.

A partner that agrees to pay a fair share of a shared burden, and then doesn't, it is ok to ask him to actually do so.

At the Wales Summit in 2014, in response to Russia’s illegal annexation of Crimea and the turmoil in the Middle East, NATO Leaders agreed to reverse the trend of declining defence budgets and decided:
  • Allies currently meeting the 2% guideline on defence spending will aim to continue to do so;
  • Allies whose current proportion of GDP spent on defence is below this level will: halt any decline; aim to increase defence expenditure in real terms as GDP grows; and aim to move towards the 2% guideline within a decade with a view to meeting their NATO Capability Targets and filling NATO’s capability shortfalls.
Germany is doing exactly what was agreed upon in 2014. Your hero Trump has never understood that, neither have you.
You also do not understand what Germany does contribute to NATO at all, you stupid stupid fuck. They even hosted the Dominion Servers in Franfkurt for special forces to raid. (LOL)

Last but not least, a trumptard trying to lecture about pacta sunt servanda... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why are you asking me about the whining, whiner? you need to ask trump, and yourself.

lol!!! Got it. So this was always bullshit . Gfrom you people.
from my people? remember, housefly. it was you and it still is you, who is whining and whining and whining. just like your retarded troll overlord.

we germans know history and we don't follow cuntards into war just because some american twat DEMANDS that we follow your idiocy.

Lot of talk, from someone depending on US to protect your country.

YOu working towards meeting your two percent spending goal? Wow.

We spend 3.6% That mutual defense alliance, a really good deal for you.

Their AIRBUS policy IS.

nice tantrum.

lol. yeah. thank you, diabetic obese fatso for defending me and my family by doing what you do. lol.

and then i remember that trumptards claim to be against imperialism and wars and stuff. hahahahah

Their AIRBUS policy IS.

nice tantrum.

lol. yeah. thank you, diabetic obese fatso for defending me and my family by doing what you do. lol.

and then i remember that trumptards claim to be against imperialism and wars and stuff. hahahahah

I want for the US to leave NATO, and to reduce military spending. I am fully confident that you can take care of yourself and that it will be healthy for you to do so.

Their AIRBUS policy IS.

nice tantrum.

I want for the US to leave NATO, and to reduce military spending. I am fully confident that you can take care of yourself and that it will be healthy for you to do so.
great. we are in agreement with regard to reducing military spending. why do you then slavishly follow trump in demanding the opposite. you twats increasing your spending after 9/11 does not require us to follow in your folly.

from my people? remember, housefly. it was you and it still is you, who is whining and whining and whining. just like your retarded troll overlord
You can’t articulate what you’re talking about! Whiner

Their AIRBUS policy IS.

nice tantrum.

great. we are in agreement with regard to reducing military spending. why do you then slavishly follow trump in demanding the opposite. you twats increasing your spending after 9/11 does not require us to follow in your folly.

Interesting. We can't reduce spending, until we reduce our commitments.

Right now, we are treaty bound to fight wwiii, over Estonia, Latvia, South Korea, Tawain, ect. ect ect.

We need to reevaluate our national defense concepts in light of hte end of the cold war. We still have not done so.

It is telling that you did not note that, "leave nato" was first, reduce spending was next.

btw, if we leave NATO, you have to increase military spending, OR kowtow to Putin.

You realize that, right?

oh. the chew toy. not interested in your retarded trolling. i articulated everything perfectly. your problem, trumptard
Of course in your mind you have. But here you are still talking Trump. Hahaha

Their AIRBUS policy IS.

nice tantrum.

Right now, we are treaty bound to fight wwiii, over Estonia, Latvia, South Korea, Tawain, ect. ect ect.

We need to reevaluate our national defense concepts in light of hte end of the cold war. We still have not done so.

It is telling that you did not note that, "leave nato" was first, reduce spending was next.

btw, if we leave NATO, you have to increase military spending, OR kowtow to Putin.

You realize that, right?
maybe someone should be in charge who could negotiate a deal of some kind. bringing us full circle to the 100% unsuitability of your favorite huckster. will you ever realize how much you were and still are conned, moron?

Their AIRBUS policy IS.

nice tantrum.

You realize that, right?
maybe someone should be in charge who could negotiate a deal of some kind. bringing us full circle to the 100% unsuitability of your favorite huckster. will you ever realize how much you were and still are conned, moron?

A deal? What kind of deal with make up for the fact that you don't need us, you don't like us, you want us to pay to defend you, but not pay yourselves, and you want to bitch about us while we do it, and you think that any effort on our part to protect our workers from unfair competition, is taboo?

Their AIRBUS policy IS.

nice tantrum.

You realize that, right?
We are conned? You believe CRT? You believe the color of your skin determines what you are and what you will do? How can anyone be that stupid? You need not reply.

Their AIRBUS policy IS.

nice tantrum.

You realize that, right?
Did Trump even make any deals? Seems like he only did what he is best at: defaulting on deals. They did accomplish the UAE/Israel normalization. Trump only rode coattails on that one.

maybe someone should be in charge who could negotiate a deal of some kind. bringing us full circle to the 100% unsuitability of your favorite huckster. will you ever realize how much you were and still are conned, moron
And there he is, still whining and talking Trump

New Topics

Forum List

Back