America First

Saying and doing are different things. I look forward to those things that are going to make America better. Haven't really seen it yet.

America First is like a Basketball Team where everyone try’s to score as many points as they can. Nobody passes to the open man, nobody plays defense, nobody does what is best for the team. Everyone just shoots every time they get the ball.

You may score points.....but you lose the game

I'm "America First". I want what's best for America, and I know that, as the world leader, what's good for us is good for the rest of the world.

So, I know that isolating ourselves from a rapidly changing world and insulating ourselves into our own little static rabbit hole are the worst things we can do for America.

I know the world is advancing quickly, all around us. I know that we have long-standing relationships with MANY other countries that we can leverage in our self-interest. Sometimes that will involve carefully using some of our vast resources as we lead the way. That's what leaders do. They don't hide and desperately hold on to what's theirs, like spoiled children.

Just as in the business world, the best leaders are those who help others achieve their potential. They don't mock or insult or attack those people. They lean in and be a part of the growth. And, selfishly, they know they also benefit from the growth of others.

Others claim to be America First, but to them it just means behaving like those spoiled children. You can't have the America First slogan as your own, any more than you can have the American Flag as your own. You don't own either one, because you don't really respect them.

America is back to leading the world. America First.
Our two main competitors for world domination are not hell bent on on equity like we are. Hiring percentages and not the best is a death swoon. And it cheapens the best of any group while reducing the maximum output needed.

I'm "America First". I want what's best for America, and I know that, as the world leader, what's good for us is good for the rest of the world.

So, I know that isolating ourselves from a rapidly changing world and insulating ourselves into our own little static rabbit hole are the worst things we can do for America.

I know the world is advancing quickly, all around us. I know that we have long-standing relationships with MANY other countries that we can leverage in our self-interest. Sometimes that will involve carefully using some of our vast resources as we lead the way. That's what leaders do. They don't hide and desperately hold on to what's theirs, like spoiled children.

Just as in the business world, the best leaders are those who help others achieve their potential. They don't mock or insult or attack those people. They lean in and be a part of the growth. And, selfishly, they know they also benefit from the growth of others.

Others claim to be America First, but to them it just means behaving like those spoiled children. You can't have the America First slogan as your own, any more than you can have the American Flag as your own. You don't own either one, because you don't really respect them.

Our two main competitors for world domination are not hell bent on on equity like we are. Hiring percentages and not the best is a death swoon. And it cheapens the best of any group while reducing the maximum output needed.
Who are our two competitors?

Hahaha... FFS - did he make your weenie tingle while you wrote this?

Hilarious

Spot on Mac. Trump’s America First was just an empty slogan. While Trump was touting America First, his tax plan encouraged American companies to invest overseas. While Trump was touting American First, Chinese and Russian influence and power grew at the expense of American global leadership.
Biden’s slogan should be America Strong. That is what our new President is doing. Bringing America back into the forefront of global leadership where she belongs.
Yep. Slogans are only appropriate if they have real meaning.

We should be the leader of the free world. You lead by being engaged.

Spot on Mac. Trump’s America First was just an empty slogan. While Trump was touting America First, his tax plan encouraged American companies to invest overseas. While Trump was touting American First, Chinese and Russian influence and power grew at the expense of American global leadership.
Biden’s slogan should be America Strong. That is what our new President is doing. Bringing America back into the forefront of global leadership where she belongs.
Also, I wonder how many of these people have ever been in a position of leadership for a large, successful company.

There, you are trained (regularly) that leadership is not about you personally, it's about what you can motivate and inspire others to do. And that includes jumping in, being engaged, contributing and getting your hands dirty. That's how you're judged.

I think most of these people who want America to hide don't know what true leadership is.

Also, I wonder how many of these people have ever been in a position of leadership for a large, successful company.

There, you are trained (regularly) that leadership is not about you personally, it's about what you can motivate and inspire others to do. And that includes jumping in, being engaged, contributing and getting your hands dirty. That's how you're judged.

I think most of these people who want America to hide don't know what true leadership is.

The way the EU has been illegally supporting airbus shows how they think that the game should be played.

They are willing to break the law to get their companies sales and their people jobs, at our expense.

That is ONE example where they got caught. It shows that they are pursuing a policy and a mindset far more aggressive than Trump's America First, and they have been doing so, all along. For decades.

MAC1958's version of "America is back"....

tenor.gif

"Thank you, may I have another?"

View attachment 501263
You poor, paranoid thing. So little faith in your country.

View attachment 501263
Biden is not the country. He isn't a savior. He is an old career politician who can't even read a script.
You know it, we all know it. And we all know - you know it.
So you can stop pretending Biden is a "return to normal"... it is not normal to elect an elderly person who is clearly, at the very least, well into senility.
You can say Trump was bad, that is okay. But that doesn't mean Biden is anything different than what he is.
We have a Vice President who is making a fool out of herself, and a President that the whole world sees as a sorry old man who, unfortunately, is losing his mental abilities. And we elected him as President.
The world thinks we are all nuts.
And we are.... as a nation. Thanks to partisan bullshit like this thread.

View attachment 501263
Biden is not the country. He isn't a savior. He is an old career politician who can't even read a script.
So you can stop pretending Biden is a "return to normal"... it is not normal to elect an elderly person who is clearly, at the very least, well into senility.
You can say Trump was bad, that is okay. But that doesn't mean Biden is anything different than what he is.
We have a Vice President who is making a fool out of herself, and a President that the whole world sees as a sorry old man who, unfortunately, is losing his mental abilities. And we elected him as President.
Run and hide. Insult. Name-call. Chant slogans. That's leadership to you guys.

:laugh:

View attachment 501263

:rolleyes:
yet another Mac1958 episode of deny, divert, dodge and bloviate.... ANYTHING... but actually respond to a post.

View attachment 501263

:rolleyes:
yet another Mac1958 episode of deny, divert, dodge and bloviate.... ANYTHING... but actually respond to a post.
I wonder if I'm making an incorrect assumption about your goals.

Do you think America should be leader of the free world, or not?

The way the EU has been illegally supporting airbus shows how they think that the game should be played.

They are willing to break the law to get their companies sales and their people jobs, at our expense.

That is ONE example where they got caught. It shows that they are pursuing a policy and a mindset far more aggressive than Trump's America First, and they have been doing so, all along. For decades.
Oh, so that's your excuse for relinquishing our position as Leader of the Free World?

Xi thanks you, no doubt.

^queefs about airbus, ignores boeing.

the wto doesn't, though.

Your neat theories and metaphors are so fun to read...they make me feel so warm and fuzzy...hahaha
In this make believe company you speak of you’d spend all your time coddling the employees who clean your shitters and no time leading your core personnel that does the producing...For that, you’d piss off your best most productive and manifest a them against you dynamic.

Forum List

Back