America First crawls back under the rocks! Bwahahaha!

BoSoxGal

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2014
Plymouth Colony
Breitbart reporting that 67 America First rallies planned in 36 states for September 9 are cancelled in favor of an online day of ACTion.

Breitbart bullshit

They're citing abundance of caution after recent violence in the US and Europe, but I call bullshit.

It's the 30,000 anti-fascist, anti-racist lovemongers who marched in Boston Saturday and shut the fuckers down - they don't want to suffer more humiliations like that!

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Nazi wankers!

Boston? Really? The most racist region in the country shut it down? Maybe.
Boston has had serious racism issues in the past, I won't dispute that. But the most racist region in the country? Give me a break! Boston's come a long way, it overwhelmingly voted for a black governor for two terms - who was a descendant of slaves and grew up on welfare raised by a single mother.

Oh, and THIRTY THOUSAND people - many of them from Boston - marched against racism and fascism in Boston on Saturday.

NOT the most racist region in the country.

Breitbart reporting that 67 America First rallies planned in 36 states for September 9 are cancelled in favor of an online day of ACTion.

Breitbart bullshit

They're citing abundance of caution after recent violence in the US and Europe, but I call bullshit.

It's the 30,000 anti-fascist, anti-racist lovemongers who marched in Boston Saturday and shut the fuckers down - they don't want to suffer more humiliations like that!

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Nazi wankers!
So you don't like America first. Which country do you think should be first ahead of us?

Breitbart bullshit

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Nazi wankers!
So you don't like America first. Which country do you think should be first ahead of us?
Are you really so fucking clueless about the history of 20th century fascism?

America First is American Nazism. Period.

Breitbart bullshit

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Nazi wankers!
They're cowards, like all conservatives and Republicans.

Breitbart bullshit

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Nazi wankers!
They're cowards, like all conservatives and Republicans.

internet-tough-guy-Comment-style-Funny-Pics.jpg

Last edited:

Breitbart bullshit

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Nazi wankers!

America First is Patriotism.

Breitbart bullshit

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Nazi wankers!
President Trump’s ‘America First’ slogan was popularized by Nazi sympathizers

Breitbart bullshit

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Nazi wankers!

No, it's isolationist fascism. See above; read some history.

Breitbart bullshit

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Nazi wankers!

Nope! America first is pure patriotism. It's what's needed to turn this country into a Nationalist Nation. It's the only way to make America great again and return the country back to the people the founders specifically created it for via the Naturalization Act of 1790, White people of European heritage. We're on our way of achieving that goal with the election of Donald Trump.

The silent White majority have spoken!
images

That's your perception of a victory, I suppose. The rest of us see 30,000 bloodthirsty Liberals silencing the speech they don't like.
Nobody was silenced, nobody was hurt. They didn't like the competition for attention so they packed up their racism and fascism and went home.

Free speech doesn't mean you get guaranteed a receptive, quiet audience. Free speech means you can be out-shouted by the free speech of others.

Quit whinging, snowflakes!

Breitbart bullshit

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Nazi wankers!

Nope. America first is pure patriotism. It's what's needed to turn this country into a Nationalist Nation. It's the only way to make America great again and return the country back to the people the founders specifically created it for via the Naturalization Act of 1790, White people of European heritage. We're on our way of achieving that goal with the election of Donald Trump.

The silent White majority has spoken!
images
Bwahahaha!

You're NOT the majority, idiot! In another 20 years you'll be in the minority - then I bet you'll be very keen on affirmative action and all the other protections for minorities that you've hated all your life.

You weren't even the majority in the 2016 election - you only won because of an antiquated electoral system with its roots in racism and slavery.

Those three Midwest states that helped Trump reach 270? They don't like him very much anymore already.

Face it, you wankers are in the twilight of your political influence. The clock is ticking. Too bad you weren't very fuckable and thus didn't get to breed much.

Bwahahaha!

BoSoxGal, what is it about White people that you hate the most? And apparently you specific have issues with White males. Let's go back and find out why a White dude dumped you back before you settled on your current situation. Were you a little overweight for example?

Last edited:
Another Fascist Whore on Ignore

When you root for the enemies of Democracy you become the Enemy of America. You become my enemy.

Enjoy your vacation to North Korea & do us a favor and just don't come back.

Breitbart bullshit

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Nazi wankers!

Breitbart bullshit

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Nazi wankers!

Haha...that's funny shit.
Do you loons ever stop to think of what you sound like when you run your mouths?
What legit American could possibly see something offensive in the tag lines "American's First" and or "America First"
Think about that for a second...and you whacks wonder why we call you anti-American, un-American filth.
Does the sight of the American flag offend you as well?

Awww...so deep and touching...what part of filthy Mexico are you from and how long have you been stealing from REAL American's?

Breitbart bullshit

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Nazi wankers!

So if we don't think of ourselves first which country should we be kneeling down to?

Breitbart bullshit

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Nazi wankers!
President Trump’s ‘America First’ slogan was popularized by Nazi sympathizers
So?

Forum List

Back