America as the basis of the world revolution

Oh that’s better. You had to go back nearly 250 years. Lol.

Apparently you’re unaware things have changed. Fashion has changed too.
colonial-fashion-4.jpg
What is the objection?

And not in France, but in the United States, the Statue of Liberty is installed.
The French gave this gift to the United States. The French revolution swept through Europe wiping out the power of the monarchies and establishing democracies. For changes in Europe, change the world more than the changes in the United States. The US did not become a major world power until after world war II.

The French gave this gift to the United States. The French revolution swept through Europe wiping out the power of the monarchies and establishing democracies. For changes in Europe, change the world more than the changes in the United States. The US did not become a major world power until after world war II.
No matter. Installed in the USA. In the United States, the revolution was earlier than in France.

No matter. Installed in the USA. In the United States, the revolution was earlier than in France.
I thought we were discussing the impact of the revolutions and which was more effective in transforming the world. It doesn't matter which one came first, America's contact with what was going on in France ( Benjamin Franklin's frequent visits to France ) inspired the American Revolution.

I thought we were discussing the impact of the revolutions and which was more effective in transforming the world. It doesn't matter which one came first, America's contact with what was going on in France ( Benjamin Franklin's frequent visits to France ) inspired the American Revolution.
Once again: the revolution in France was after the revolution in America

Because

America is the basis of the world revolution​

All I know is you believe that is true. Without the help of the French, I don't think the American revolution would have been successful in the first place.

All I know is you believe that is true. Without the help of the French, I don't think the American revolution would have been successful in the first place.
However, it started in America.

Perhaps ties with France were still maintained through Canada, because Canada was a French colony
In addition, the lands of the modern United States were also more French.

1280px-Nouvelle-France_map-en.svg.png

Forum List

Back