What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

America as the basis of the world revolution

OP
rupol2000

rupol2000

VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh that’s better. You had to go back nearly 250 years. Lol.

Apparently you’re unaware things have changed. Fashion has changed too.
colonial-fashion-4.jpg
What is the objection?

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
And not in France, but in the United States, the Statue of Liberty is installed.
The French gave this gift to the United States. The French revolution swept through Europe wiping out the power of the monarchies and establishing democracies. For changes in Europe, change the world more than the changes in the United States. The US did not become a major world power until after world war II.

OP
rupol2000

rupol2000

VIP Member
Reaction score
The French gave this gift to the United States. The French revolution swept through Europe wiping out the power of the monarchies and establishing democracies. For changes in Europe, change the world more than the changes in the United States. The US did not become a major world power until after world war II.
No matter. Installed in the USA. In the United States, the revolution was earlier than in France.

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No matter. Installed in the USA. In the United States, the revolution was earlier than in France.
I thought we were discussing the impact of the revolutions and which was more effective in transforming the world. It doesn't matter which one came first, America's contact with what was going on in France ( Benjamin Franklin's frequent visits to France ) inspired the American Revolution.

OP
rupol2000

rupol2000

VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought we were discussing the impact of the revolutions and which was more effective in transforming the world. It doesn't matter which one came first, America's contact with what was going on in France ( Benjamin Franklin's frequent visits to France ) inspired the American Revolution.
Once again: the revolution in France was after the revolution in America

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Because

America is the basis of the world revolution​

All I know is you believe that is true. Without the help of the French, I don't think the American revolution would have been successful in the first place.

OP
rupol2000

rupol2000

VIP Member
Reaction score
All I know is you believe that is true. Without the help of the French, I don't think the American revolution would have been successful in the first place.
However, it started in America.

Perhaps ties with France were still maintained through Canada, because Canada was a French colony
In addition, the lands of the modern United States were also more French.

1280px-Nouvelle-France_map-en.svg.png

Reaction score
Oh that’s better. You had to go back nearly 250 years. Lol.

Apparently you’re unaware things have changed. Fashion has changed too.
colonial-fashion-4.jpg
Prancing Parisian Perverts at the Sashay Soirée

That Gayist outfit is more proof that upper-class males have always been pansies.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List