America and Israel

F41

Rookie
Jun 21, 2006
Why do people not understand why America supports Israel as much as we do, It is because America and other nations that do support Israel actually belong to the House of Israel.

I do not intend to turn this religious but I find that the Bible can be a great history book, (some may disagree) but none the less, if you were to look in (Genesis 32:28) You will see that God changed Jacob's name to Israel, So when we speak of Israel, we are speaking of Jacob. Now Israel (Jacob) had twelve sons;
Reuben
Simeon
Levi
Judah
Dan
Naphtali
Gad
Asher
Issachar
Zebulun
Joseph and Benjamin

Judah is the tribe from were the Jewish people descended from. You have most likely heard the saying that “all Jews are Israelites but not all Israelites are Jews”. I will explain why.

Lets look at the tribe of Joseph ;

The tribe of Joseph was later divided into two tribes, Ephraim and Manasseh, who were the sons of Joseph and the grandsons of Jacob. Jacob (Israel) considered them as his own children and Ephraim and Manasseh were given each a blessing and tribal status along with there uncles in the House of Israel.

Now, according to the prophecy, (Genesis 48) Manasseh would become a great single, or independent nation, (United States) and Ephraim is to become a great multitude of nations (Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand ) and the rest of the Commonwealth.

It is the belief that the wealth and power of these nations is the direct outcome of the blessings given to Ephraim and Manasseh by Israel (Jacob).

You see, like it or not, we are a part of Israel. And this is why we are hated so much. This is why we support them as we do.

Why do people not understand why America supports Israel as much as we do, It is because America and other nations that do support Israel actually belong to the House of Israel.

I do not intend to turn this religious but I find that the Bible can be a great history book, (some may disagree) but none the less, if you were to look in (Genesis 32:28) You will see that God changed Jacob's name to Israel, So when we speak of Israel, we are speaking of Jacob. Now Israel (Jacob) had twelve sons;
Reuben
Simeon
Levi
Judah
Dan
Naphtali
Gad
Asher
Issachar
Zebulun
Joseph and Benjamin

Judah is the tribe from were the Jewish people descended from. You have most likely heard the saying that “all Jews are Israelites but not all Israelites are Jews”. I will explain why.

Lets look at the tribe of Joseph ;

The tribe of Joseph was later divided into two tribes, Ephraim and Manasseh, who were the sons of Joseph and the grandsons of Jacob. Jacob (Israel) considered them as his own children and Ephraim and Manasseh were given each a blessing and tribal status along with there uncles in the House of Israel.

Now, according to the prophecy, (Genesis 48) Manasseh would become a great single, or independent nation, (United States) and Ephraim is to become a great multitude of nations (Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand ) and the rest of the Commonwealth.

It is the belief that the wealth and power of these nations is the direct outcome of the blessings given to Ephraim and Manasseh by Israel (Jacob).

You see, like it or not, we are a part of Israel. And this is why we are hated so much. This is why we support them as we do.

Man--you're really stretching it.:tinfoil:

Forum List

Back