Amen Brother... Preach it!!!

I agree with much of that.
Surprised you do. He insulted you a bunch, you are just too stupid to understand it.
I guess :dunno:
No he really didn't. That's your entire problem boy, you assume things based upon your mental problem that are untrue.

He insulted black sellout conservatives, Ward Connerly, etc. white racists, Hannity, Savage, the right wing, he talks about how America was built using blacks and native americans, talked about Asians being put in concentration camps. No junior, he insulted you and you are too stupid to know it.

If you had any self awareness, you would have committed suicide a long time ago.
Good day, dumbfuck.

Is this a thread about race or a racist thread ?

I fail to see how continuing to fan these flames helps anything.

But, I don't have much experience in this area so maybe I could be eduated.

Give me some classic ODB any day.

odb4.jpg

This guy apparently didnt get the word that it isnt 1980 and no one raps like that anymore. That basic rap style is corny as fuck! :laugh:

That's his point. We need to start doing that again. If your white ass wants to hear rap about bitches and hos form your own group.

You are in the race and racism section of a forum. Race will be discussed here. Why is it only fanning flames when blacks criticize whites for their continuing racism? Don't you think whites continue fanning the flame by being racists? I don't see you posting in threads where whites are posting their racism, so we know what this is about.

If you had any self awareness, you would have committed suicide a long time ago.
Good day, dumbfuck.
My self awareness is fine. I don't fall for gaslighting. I deal with reality, not lies.

I'm with you Bro'......
I'm feeling the pain with you Bro'
that's what I always say = AMEN Bro'

Swing low, sweet chariot
Coming for to carry me home
Swing low, sweet chariot
Coming for to carry he home x 2
I looked over Jordan and what did I see
Coming for to carry he home
A band of angels coming after me
Coming for to carry me home

Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" is an American Negro spiritual.

You are in the race and racism section of a forum. Race will be discussed here. Why is it only fanning flames when blacks criticize whites for their continuing racism? Don't you think whites continue fanning the flame by being racists? I don't see you posting in threads where whites are posting their racism, so we know what this is about.

My apologies...

But I don't view things through the same filters you do.

I see a few limited posters who have very racist views. They seem somewhat narrow and (frankly) uneducated.

But, I am not sure that you and I would agree on what is racist.

I know what your reaction will be, but I have to wonder at what point do we stop believing we can discern people's motives.

because blacks are more racist/etc than whites --simple

Forum List

Back