Ambush attacks on police officers up 91% in 2021 compared to last year, group says

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is insane and not a good sign.

I've learned to despise the abusive, creepy covert police and their cult supporters in Canada, I wouldn't ever consider harming someone in uniform who didn't do anything to me. The lack of basic respect is startling and ultimately, dangerous for officers and perps.

Ambush attacks on police officers up 91% in 2021 compared to last year, group says

Ambush attacks on law enforcement officers nationwide are up 91% year to date compared to 2020, a police group said Thursday.

The National Fraternal Order of Police found that 51 law enforcement officers were shot, 13 of whom died, in 40 ambush-style attacks as of June 30, a 91% jump from the same time last year. In all of 2020, there were 48 ambush-style attacks, which left 60 officers wounded, 12 fatally, according to the group’s 2020 summary.

Meanwhile, 150 officers were shot as of Wednesday night and 28 have been killed by gunfire so far this year, the FOP’s statistics found.

Last edited:
I reject that.

The homO youth and the affirmative action "educated" hate hoaxing black bigots hate cops. Not all blacks are like that at all.

This is a serious issue, not fuzzy zoeller time....

Forum List

Back