AMBER ALERT USMB Members Perhaps Can Help

Sorry to hear about this... Just another example of a society that has become weak on crime, and that it has created now. This happens way to dam much anymore. Wow.

I guess so because people have had to adjust to the dam bull crap... Now your children don't go out to play, they don't go up town alone, they don't talk to strangers, they don't hitch hike or catch a ride to town, they don't ride their bikes from one end of town to the other excetra, excetra, but it is what we could do back in the day. Don't give me no bull crap, because we know what has happened over time.

I'd have to know if this is a possible parental abduction. If not... I'd definitely speak up, step up; whatever it takes. But I don't get involved in family squabbles.

I guess so because people have had to adjust to the dam bull crap... Now your children don't go out to play, they don't go up town alone, they don't talk to strangers, they don't hitch hike or catch a ride to town, they don't ride their bikes from one end of town to the other excetra, excetra, but it is what we could do back in the day. Don't give me no bull crap, because we know what has happened over time.

You are allergic to being wrong aren't you?

Forum List

Back