Amber Alert! Missing Member. G.T.”

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Any word on what happened to G.T.? LoneLaugher
A board staple who contributed much to the richness of this board, and has the rare privilege of having been liked by all. That’s not to mention his selfless dedication put forth by putting on call in shows!

“Where you at brother!?”

If anyone has any information regarding the whereabouts of this USMB icon, please report to this thread. If anybody has the ability to contact G.T., let him know that the board is suffering lately. And that suffering his absence, both on board, and with his own “off-board” contributions, are sorely missed.

Find him...

I haven’t seen him in the threads. Good to know he’s still here. Curious to know about the status of his “shows”. When I did a search, his name came up most recently in may 2020. Think of it as a welfare check. Because around here... We care...

He told me that he decided to stop hanging out here because Vastator was too good at giving head. He couldn't concentrate on his work and married life.
Great... I knew my auto Fellatio skills would intimidate my viewers... but I had no idea he had access to Monster Cocks.com...
Seriously, asshole...
Everything cool?

He told me that he decided to stop hanging out here because Vastator was too good at giving head. He couldn't concentrate on his work and married life.
Look asshole... Everyone knows there's no love lost between you, and I on this board. And I really don't give a shit. I summoned you because I wanted to know if G.T. was alright. Is he? OR NOT?

Look asshole... Everyone knows there's no love lost between you, and I on this board. And I really don't give a shit. I summoned you because I wanted to know if G.T. was alright. Is he? OR NOT?

Take it easy, Nancy.

He's fine.

Forum List

Back