Amazon To Possibly Own Floorplans To Millions Of US Homes / BUsinesses Thanks To Roomba Data Mapping

Most home builders have home plans on file and online. When I bought mine and had Ryland build it the deed lists the model being built.

Hit up rylands website and look for the plans for homes built in my hood and you can get that.

Not sure this is really an issue.

Most home builders have home plans on file and online. When I bought mine and had Ryland build it the deed lists the model being built.

Hit up rylands website and look for the plans for homes built in my hood and you can get that.

Not sure this is really an issue.
considering I found a camera inside my unit, I do have an issue. Who has been spying on me?

considering I found a camera inside my unit, I do have an issue. Who has been spying on me?
That is different than floor plan concerns.

But how else do you think it would map it?

The FEC is deciding whether Amazon can buy / keep the floorplans data for millions of US homes, businesses, and offices collected by the i-robot vacuum Roomba.

Yes, it goes back and forth over every square inch of your house cleaning - so convenient...

Oh look, the kitty / dog / kid is riding on it in the video - so cute ...

Oh look, Amazon, like with that Lexa 24/7 monitoring bitch, has been spying on you and your family, collecting every bit of data in your home.

Not just your home...

"In 2021, iRobot reported that over 40 million Roombas had been sold worldwide since the release of its first model in 2002. The small automated vacuum uses sensors to map out each room in a home. If the Federal Trade Commission approves the deal, this stored personal data will be handed over to Amazon. The company has yet to comment on how it plans to use this data.

The purchase of iRobot is just the latest deal initiated by Amazon. In 2018, it purchased Ring, a video doorbell company. That same year, Amazon acquired the wifi router manufacturer Eero. Amazon recently offered One Medical, a health care clinic chain, an all-cash $3.49 billion deal. The purchase would provide Amazon with the health data from 188 offices around the United States."

Ain't technology wonderful...?

We don't own one. Nor do we have any smart house bullshit.

That is different than floor plan concerns.

But how else do you think it would map it?
In Infra Red Sensor. Mine has that and a camera....
Know I know why my Roomba knocks on my door when me and my wife getting busy with it.

In Infra Red Sensor. Mine has that and a camera....
Know I know why my Roomba knocks on my door when me and my wife getting busy with it.
All good. I don't use them myself.

Just saying you can look up home plans anywhere.

Forum List

Back