Amazon removes shirts with derogatory slogan about Kamala Harris

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Amazon has removed a clothing line emblazoned with an offensive slogan referring to Kamala Harris from its website after complaints from Twitter users who branded it “unacceptable”.

The T-shirts, tank tops and hoodies which had the words “Joe and the hoe” written in red, white and blue in the style of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his running mate Harris’s campaign logo, were on sale for between $24.99 and $42.99.

The derogatory phrase was also recently adopted by the conservative radio host and friend of Donald Trump Rush Limbaugh, who has a history of making abusive comments about the senator.

Dear me. They should really filter out this type of crap before it even gets to the market. Trumpers will have to look elsewhere for their fashion items. I wonder if the evangelist fringe joined in with the protest ?

Amazon has removed a clothing line emblazoned with an offensive slogan referring to Kamala Harris from its website after complaints from Twitter users who branded it “unacceptable”.

The T-shirts, tank tops and hoodies which had the words “Joe and the hoe” written in red, white and blue in the style of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his running mate Harris’s campaign logo, were on sale for between $24.99 and $42.99.

The derogatory phrase was also recently adopted by the conservative radio host and friend of Donald Trump Rush Limbaugh, who has a history of making abusive comments about the senator.

Dear me. They should really filter out this type of crap before it even gets to the market. Trumpers will have to look elsewhere for their fashion items. I wonder if the evangelist fringe joined in with the protest ?

I don't know why right wingers are so hateful , but they are.

I think she was a terrible pick but I also find it really sad that people would create things like this.

But this was "funny" and "appropriate"......
57b604799037f7ec060511c7

OH REALLY... is it "right wingers" that are RIOTING IN THE STREETS EVERY NIGHT, THREATENING PEOPLE, BEATING PEOPLE, LOOTING, BURNING SHIT TO THE GROUND, HATING AMERICA?

You democrats LIE so EASILY it appears that it's just NATURAL for you.

I think she was a terrible pick but I also find it really sad that people would create things like this.

57b604799037f7ec060511c7

One of the biggest issues is the hypocrisy over the issue. Trump can sleep around and even cheat on his wives but a female should be demeaned over her sex life?

OH REALLY... is it "right wingers" that are RIOTING IN THE STREETS EVERY NIGHT, THREATENING PEOPLE, BEATING PEOPLE, LOOTING, BURNING SHIT TO THE GROUND, HATING AMERICA?

Probably.

One of the biggest issues is the hypocrisy over the issue. Trump can sleep around and even cheat on his wives but a female should be demeaned over her sex life?

Do you have a shred of evidence proving any of your allegations? No. Because it is false.

Besides...that is not the issue

The ISSUE is that it is ok for the Left to do any and all sorts of vile derogatory memes and advertising about Trump, but we are not allowed to do the same to the Left.

THAT IS THE HYPOCRISY

They are handing critics powerful advertising.
We can now imagine an image borrowed from "American Gothic" with the man's face replaced by Biden's and holding a hoe instead of a pitch fork and no one beside him.

Do you a shred of evidence proving any of your allegations?

Besides...THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE

The ISSUE is that it is ok for the Left to do any and all sorts of vile derogatory memes and advertising about Trump, but we are not allowed to do the same to the Left.

THAT IS THE HYPOCRISY

LOL......really? LOL

No different than the left wingers, it is all shameful and embarrassing. And neither candidate has any ability to bring the two sides closer. Too bad we can’t get better candidates to run for office.

But isn't it the exact OPPOSITE? Who is being the real hypocrite here but you?

• ALL I've heard here for years is about Trump the pussygrabber though he's never said, admitted or been proven so, a philanderer because he's been married more than once, many accusations of an incestuous relationship with his daughter we know doesn't really exist and his wife called a whore because she used to model showing a littler skin. And I won't even go into the statues, balloons, murder plays and mock amputated heads of Trump. Certainly no hate or vulgarity there.

• Meantime, all these "hateful" tee shirts are pointing out is Hairy's storied and documented history of sleeping her way to the top to get ahead in politics, but THAT is called hate. In actuality, it is a real issue that in any fair and open debates, she ought to be questioned about, if voters are to make real decisions on who it is they are electing.
And now that it has the potential of being brought to the fore in a political campaign on the democratic side, all of a sudden, all you hypocrites are NOW shocked and mortified.

Last edited:
Yes, Amazon fully supports the Progressive, radical left movement because it's owners and CEOs are guaranteed a seat in the NWO.

If you like the abuse....please continue doing what you've been doing.
If however, you resent the abuse from the left, then there really is something you can do.
VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET and avoid products from these companies who fully support the Progressive Leftist Marxist bowel movement.
If you can't do this....please change your voter registration to Democrat
PRINT the list, put it on your fridge

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Goodyear

MORE: List of liberal, progressive companies that you should boycott

And while you avoid those....you can safely support.....
Goya

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Probably.
Thank you for proving my point.

Ya know, I have come to the conclusion that you really ARE, a stupid person.

Probably some fatass broad sitting in your dirty underwear in your trailer with 4 kids that are your welfare meal ticket.

Last edited:

But isn't it the exact OPPOSITE? Who is being the real hypocrite here but you?

• ALL I've heard here for years is about Trump the pussybragger those he's never said, admitted or been proven so, a philanderer because he's been married more than once, many accusations of an incestuous relationship with his daughter we know doesn't really exist and his wife called a whore because she used to model showing a littler skin.

• Meantime, all these "hateful" tee shirts are pointing out is Hairy's storied and documented history of sleeping her way to the top to get ahead in politics, but THAT is called hate. In actuality, it is a real issuer that in any fair and open debates, she ought to be questioned about, if voters are to make real decisions on who it is they are electing.
And now that it has the potential of being brought to the fore in a political campaign, all of a sudden, all you hypocrites are NOW shocked and mortified.

Trump did say it. You can say that there is no proof he ever did it but he did say it. It was pretty disgusting.

Forum List

Back