Amazon Prime.....

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
No one has ever said it never happens. The crazed predictions of what will happen by many are dismissed though.

I've worked in corporate America for many years. I can tell you it is NOT because of higher wages........it's because of massive, heinous, despicable, corrupt corporate greed.

Raising prices by ONE PENNY would cover any rise in wages.
Anything more than a nickel is pure corporate greed.

And if you've never worked in corporate retail in this country.......you have no clue what you are talking about.

No one has ever accused Liberals of being very smart. .... :cool-45:
Us liberals have always said that we are willing to pay more if it means American jobs.

I'm on Amazon now. My boss gave us all $500 to spend. What do you buy a man who has everything? And most of the shit on there, I want to touch it before I buy it.

Amazon is evil anyways. That's what us liberals think. Actually, we know they are. They put mom and pops out of business. I saw a documentary on how they do it.

I will probably give my sister in law and aunt my $500 for xmas. $250 each. Buy whatever you want.

I've worked in corporate America for many years. I can tell you it is NOT because of higher wages........it's because of massive, heinous, despicable, corrupt corporate greed.

Raising prices by ONE PENNY would cover any rise in wages.
Anything more than a nickel is pure corporate greed.

And if you've never worked in corporate retail in this country.......you have no clue what you are talking about.
My friend's niece works at Lu Lu Lemon. That store makes over $120,000 a day. How much do they pay for those clothes? How much do employees make? How much is rent?

They are making a fortune selling overpriced clothes. And Americans are gobbling it up. Seems like a good economy to me.

Forum List

Back