Amazon driver chucks homeowners Trump flag in street and runs over it

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Then apparently comes back and does it again.
Amazon is supposedly looking into the matter.
Ya, They'll give him a promotion

A fella a few miles down the highway had made his own Trump/Pence sign and put it up by the road in front of his house. 3 times someone ran it over.

The last time, he put up two concrete poles behind it and they rearranged his vehicle for him.

At least this guy was kind enough to commit this foolishness while wearing clothes. There was a video this week of some creep show stealing a sign in the nude. lol

During my walks in my neighborhood, I have noticed two pro-Biden signs on a little hillside.

Nobody, I thought, paid any attention to them.

Last Friday, I noticed that someone had used black ink to cross out Mr. Biden's name and then written "NO" above it.

I would not want to anger any Amazon driver. During this lockdown, I have come to really depend on Amazon.

To the best of knowledge, I have noticed very few political signs at all.

It's best not to tempt those who have brain health issues.

I see signs all the time....bad news people, sane people don't care.

If you think stealing, destroying, or whatever else makes a difference....seek help

At least this guy was kind enough to commit this foolishness while wearing clothes. There was a video this week of some creep show stealing a sign in the nude. lol

I actually needed a laugh/cringe motie for that one.

• Funny
Reactions: mdk

I am not sure if the person involved got punished, but nature has appeared to have done a good job of that already. It looked like a button on a fur coat. lol.

Why would anybody fly the flag of any politician I'll never know nor be able to relate to. Like anyone else cares who one is voting for. I'll never support a candidate enough to take it all that seriously but I guess to each his own. I see nothing to be proud of. That being said it's wrong to grab someone else's flag.

I am not sure if the person involved got punished, but nature has appeared to have done a good job of that already. It looked like a button on a fur coat. lol.

I LOLOLed for real...

Then apparently comes back and does it again.
Amazon is supposedly looking into the matter.
Ya, They'll give him a promotion

Typical.

leftist are all about free speech for themselves and anybody they agree with.

Otherwise you go to the Gulag.

HanoiJane.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back