Amazing UFC tonight !!! Must

I’m afraid the novelty of MMA has worn off.

Maybe for you pussy.

Is that all you do is come in and kill threads? Derail them?

The UFC set a new attendance record on Saturday. UFC 243, which took place at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Australia, had an announced attendance of 57,127. That broke the previous record of 56,214, which was set when the promotion visited the same stadium in 2015 for UFC 193.

This was in October 2019.

Maybe for you ....
Of course insecure racist weenies like you who feel their balls shrink because the Latino and black fighters win most pro boxing matches will always want to touch themselves watching white guys with 1000 tats, but the fact is that you can watch much higher quality boxing, much higher quality kickboxing, much higher quality wrestling, and much higher quality jujutsu elsewhere. It was very interesting to see them all put together at first, but now it's starting to feel like county fair stuff. Amazingly talented athletes though, it must be said.

Maybe for you ....
Of course insecure racist weenies like you who feel their balls shrink because the Latino and black fighters win most pro boxing matches will always want to touch themselves watching white guys with 1000 tats, but the fact is that you can watch much higher quality boxing, much higher quality kickboxing, much higher quality wrestling, and much higher quality jujutsu elsewhere. It was very interesting to see them all put together at first, but now it's starting to feel like county fair stuff. Amazingly talented athletes though, it must be said.
I just don't like the choke outs and arm bars. Boring. Punch it out. I want to see someone get knocked the fuck out.

Maybe for you ....
I just don't like the choke outs and arm bars. Boring. Punch it out. I want to see someone get knocked the fuck out.
Watch boxing.

Maybe for you ....
Most of ufc is stand up
I love it all

Maybe for you pussy.

Is that all you do is come in and kill threads? Derail them?

The UFC set a new attendance record on Saturday. UFC 243, which took place at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Australia, had an announced attendance of 57,127. That broke the previous record of 56,214, which was set when the promotion visited the same stadium in 2015 for UFC 193.

This was in October 2019.
The quality on the just the prelim cards is utterly insane

Maybe for you ....
Most of ufc is stand up
I love it all

I remember I was the toughest of all my friends then my buddy took JuJitSu and he suddenly was easily able to beat me. I was on top of him and thought I had him where I wanted him then he choked me out with my own shirt.

Maybe for you ....
Most of ufc is stand up
I love it all

I remember I was the toughest of all my friends then my buddy took JuJitSu and he suddenly was easily able to beat me. I was on top of him and thought I had him where I wanted him then he choked me out with my own shirt.

I am doing mma and kick boxing
I have done a little bjj but it’s not easy

Maybe for you ....
Most of ufc is stand up
I love it all

You have to posture up and control his hips

Forum List

Back