Amazing! Schools on the Northside of Chicago are getting better (may are highly rated)

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
More kids are entering the schools and the class sizes are larger, but the schools are getting the same funding. Yet the schools are doing better: high graduation rates, higher standardized test results, better college entry rates, illiteracy rate drop to zero, schools are 100 fold safer (no real gangs or gun violence) and the overall school rankings are going up (some as good or better than the burbs).

Funding is the same with more kids should not lead to better schools, yet they are. So what is the inconvenient truth behind the change? The demographics have changed!

Yes the Northside is pretty much all white now, with the main minorities being Asians. Liberals call it a bad word - gentrification. Yes it is very inconvenient truth because the only liberal response/red herring is racism.

But the sole change in making these Northside schools better are white students with 2 parent households!

Call me and it racist. I welcome it, but I am witnessing it this year (just a different locale). We moved from a great suburb close to the city that had a high percentage of illegals and black kids to a further away suburb that is 95% white. It is not even funny how much better the new (less funded) schools are!

The inconvenient truth is it's the race of the students, high percent of illegals and the breakdown of the black family that makes inner city schools bad! Sorry liberals it is true!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
It is also similar for Chicago suburbs too. You know how you can tell between a good and bad district in the Burbs? The percentage of Black, Hispanic and English is a second language (aka illegals). It is amazingly accurate. Take Maine. Maine East and Maine South are both in Park Ridge. South is 90% white and a top school, East is 50% and people
try to avoid it like the plague. West is 60% Hispanic and went from being great in the 80s (when it was 90% white to well under performing (like the Southside) school.

Same could be said for Elgin( 80% Hispanic) = shit. South Elgin (90% white and Asia) = awesome.

Or Buffalo Grove and Hersey (90% white and Asian) = top IL schools; Wheeling (75% Hispanic) = shit.

Note my nephew goes to Wheeling. His take is he loves it. As a 5'11 sophomore he is one of the tallest in the school (yep includes seniors); after struggling years in grammar school (he went to grammar school with all kids that went to Buffalo Grove and Hersey) he is in all advanced classes that teach to the bottom level so it is relatively easy (he is 10% of his class) and he claims Hispanic girls are easy!

Chicago-area black population drops as residents leave for South, suburbs

Blacks are leaving Chicago in droves to the tune of 181,000 black residents between 2000 and 2010, according to census data.

You already see the effects on the Northside: better schools, saw neighborhoods, increase in families, more business open and a cleaner better city.

This great development is slowly seeping South and West. The results are black flight. Soon you will see less crime, more jobs, better schools and a safer city. The solution is simple, gentrify out the blacks!

Blacks and liberals have destroyed the inner cities of America, gentrification is the savior.

Forum List

Back