amazing response to GOP Rep who said God opposes trans rights: "You used God to enslave my foreparents. You used God to segregate me in schools."

It's true. Jefferson was not a Christian...Washington...Adams...etc. All Deists
Thats a lib lie

Jefferson and Christianity
While Jefferson was a firm theist, the God in which he believed was not the traditional Christian divinity. Jefferson rejected the notion of the Trinity and Jesus' divinity.

EDIT:
www.monticello.org › site › jeffersons-religious-beliefs
I cant prove that Jefferson was a Christian

but he created a Christian nation

Corrected, how were they corrected?
Slavery was ended

jim crow was ended

So the wrongs were ended and what was the restitution that was paid for those wrongdoings?

If I rob 5 banks and then just stop robbing banks the authority are not going to say, "he corrected his bank robbing." I am going to have to pay restitution on the 5 banks I robbed.

Is somebody forcing you to become homosexual or transgender? If so, you should report them to the cops immediately.
Laws based on Christian faith may prevent lib women from killing their unborn babies but that does not make the women conservatives

Christians differ on their views on abortion, as they do on many other subjects. Christians who oppose abortion seem to be mainly evangelicals and catholics.

I am neither and I am pro-life. I do not believe that anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of direct self defense.
I do not believe that abortion is the taking of an existing life. Could be is not the same as existing. I have to be pro-choice because it is the only way to allow each individual to act on their own beliefs. Some pregnancies are interrupted due to the decision of the person hosting it, and others are interrupted by nature. I do not think that abortion is an area in which government should be involved.

Moreover, there are many people interjecting themselves into the argument over abortion who do not support efforts to prevent unwanted pregnancies before they occur. What is this about? Many of the same encourage the taking of human lives, people who collect assault weapons, for example. Assault weapons spray bullets all around and have the capacity to take multiple lives in seconds. They are not for hunting or target shooting.

Arguing about the future of fertilized eggs is absurd when we have this sort of stuff going on. These very same people don't care about the lives of those who arrive at our borders seeking shelter, yet it must be pretty bad where they originated from to leave the only home they have ever known, their family, their friends, their neighbors. Yet there are people who would even deprive them of water in the desert. I think of my own ancestors, coming here knowing that they would never see their neighborhoods in Ireland and Russia again, and to all of their families and friends it was a final goodbye.

Is somebody forcing you to become homosexual or transgender? If so, you should report them to the cops immediately.
Laws based on Christian faith may prevent lib women from killing their unborn babies but that does not make the women conservatives

Christians differ on their views on abortion, as they do on many other subjects. Christians who oppose abortion seem to be mainly evangelicals and catholics.

I am neither and I am pro-life. I do not believe that anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of direct self defense.
I do not believe that abortion is the taking of an existing life.

Science. What do you have against science? If there is no life there is nothing to kill.

Could be is not the same as existing. I have to be pro-choice because it is the only way to allow each individual to act on their own beliefs. Some pregnancies are interrupted due to the decision of the person hosting it, and others are interrupted by nature. I do not think that abortion is an area in which government should be involved.

Moreover, there are many people interjecting themselves into the argument over abortion who do not support efforts to prevent unwanted pregnancies before they occur.

Granted and that is an issue.

What is this about? Many of the same encourage the taking of human lives, people who collect assault weapons, for example. Assault weapons spray bullets all around and have the capacity to take multiple lives in seconds. They are not for hunting or target shooting.

Sorry I can't go here. You could say the same thing about people who collect knives. You are arguing against one thing that is a Constitutional right but then will argue that abortion is.

Arguing about the future of fertilized eggs is absurd when we have this sort of stuff going on. These very same people don't care about the lives of those who arrive at our borders seeking shelter, yet it must be pretty bad where they originated from to leave the only home they have ever known, their family, their friends, their neighbors. Yet there are people who would even deprive them of water in the desert. I think of my own ancestors, coming here knowing that they would never see their neighborhoods in Ireland and Russia again, and to all of their families and friends it was a final goodbye.

I have consistently backed and defended those who come to our border. Also abortions don't occur when it's just a "fertilized egg.

I have argued for expanded day care. I have argued for UHC. I have argued for a raise in the minimum wage. What else do you have?

Black folks have suffered in this country from alot more than just slavery.
As I pointed out to you white Christians have corrected the abuses of the past

They stopped some of the abuses of the past and they were responsible for the abuses of the past.

I ask you again if I rob 7 banks and stop does that free me from the 7 I already robbed. If I kill 7 men and never kill again does that free me of the responsibility of the 7 I have already killed? I know you won't answer the question because you know the truth.

I ask you again if I rob 7 banks and stop does that free me from the 7 I already robbed. If I kill 7 men and never kill again does that free me of the responsibility of the 7 I have already killed? I know you won't answer the question because you know the truth.
Your question is gibberish

lets discuss reality

thanks to slavery you are blessed with American citizenship

If anyone is entitled to be pissed over slavery its me

Because of slavery America is cursed with black people and racial division that would not otherwise exist

Your question is gibberish

lets discuss reality

thanks to slavery you are blessed with American citizenship

If anyone is entitled to be pissed over slavery its me

Because of slavery America is cursed with black people and racial division that would not otherwise exist

Spoken like a true racist POS. If black folks were not in this country you would just find some else to hate.

My question is on point, you are just too much of a coward to answer it.

Spoken like a true racist POS. If black folks were not in this country you would just find some else to hate.

Really?

Immigrants from africa do quite well in America

but they are often deeply immersed in white education and achievement

Thats what really matters to Americans

what are you worth as an individual, not which racial group you come from

and your question is too devoid of reality to take seriously

Really?

Immigrants from africa do quite well in America

but they are often deeply immersed in white education and achievement

Thats what really matters to Americans

what are you worth as an individual, not which racial group you come from

and your question is too devoid of reality to take seriously

It is spot on to reality, what was done to our people in this country for centuries was a crime.

Black Immigrants from Africa are treated NO differently than black folks born in America. They have a false sense that they aren't until they have spent a few years in America.

You claim you are a Christian and that this is a Christian nation, what does Bible say of reaping?

Forum List

Back