Amazing How Many Are Ignorant of the Federal Budget Process

Orange man bad?

I'm confused now.

I thought only Orange man bad.

You hear it all of the time. Reagan, Bush, Trump deficits. Clinton Obama deficit reductions.

Now go read the Constitution. House creates the budget, Senate approves, goes to President to sign or reject.

Now go look who controlled the House related to those Presidents.
It takes all three to sign it off..

You hear it all of the time. Reagan, Bush, Trump deficits. Clinton Obama deficit reductions.

Now go read the Constitution. House creates the budget, Senate approves, goes to President to sign or reject.

You refer to the origination clause, which actually doesn't require spending bills (budgets) to originate in the house.

Republicans held the House for parts of Bush Jr. and Trump terms as President, so what is your point?

Both Parties are known to waste taxpayer dollars just on different projects...

Republicans held the House for parts of Bush Jr. and Trump terms as President, so what is your point?

The Repubs are no better than the Dems on fiscal responsibility.

Presidents have to sign them.
Regardless who controls congress, the President has to put their signature on it. They take just as much responsibility.

I thought Presidents submitted budget proposals to the House, who tore them apart and submitted them to the senate, who voted up or down and sent it back to the President...

Not that it matters at this point. When the COTUS was written money had to be tangible, every bead of copper had to be accounted for and every round of ammo as well.

Even Jefferson violated the law when he bought all the land east of the Mississippi from the frogs without congressional approval. At least that's what I led to believe.

Regardless... money is no longer tangible. It's digital. It's probably even more possible than ever to track every single gram of copper but the donor class could not possibly allow that. So it's based on faith alone, and when the rest of the world's currency is based on THAT....

LOL...

You can do whatever the fuck you want when you own the printers.

It seems that when the President is a Democrat and Congress is Republican we get more fiscally sane. The deficits shrank under Gingrich and Clinton. The opposite way is worse.

Normally the president presents a proposal for a budget to consider.

Don't those budgets fail 100% of the time with 99% of those in Congress rejecting the bill?
I am sure they are adjusted but it is an outline of what the president wants as a priority funding which is a form of communication it doesn't mean it is this way or the highway.

It seems that when the President is a Democrat and Congress is Republican we get more fiscally sane. The deficits shrank under Gingrich and Clinton. The opposite way is worse.
They also shrank under Oblama because of sequestration which was part of the Budget control act of 2011, which was negated during the pandemic.

Don't those budgets fail 100% of the time with 99% of those in Congress rejecting the bill?

Only the meat puppet faggot Obozo's.

He submitted 3 budgets out of the 8 he was supposed too according to my memory and not one of them could get more than 10% of the senate vote IF I Recall Correctly....

Trump apparently never submitted any budgets. I don't recall a single debate about it.

The federal budget was a BIG fucking deal during the 2000's when Bush was waging a war against jihad, the media, and The Nanzi Poolousy democrooks. Then all of a sudden it seemed like concern about the budget was "racist" when the meat puppet faggot was elected. Trump beat hitlary much to the surprise of the donor class oligarchy but never really addressed insane federal spending. Maybe that was just to keep from being JFK'd. They did everything else they could to finally get him out of their way.

He submitted 3 budgets out of the 8 he was supposed too according to my memory and not one of them could get more than 10% of the senate vote IF I Recall Correctly....

Trump apparently never submitted any budgets. I don't recall a single debate about it.

The federal budget was a BIG fucking deal during the 2000's when Bush was waging a war against jihad, the media, and The Nanzi Poolousy democrooks. Then all of a sudden it seemed like concern about the budget was "racist" when the meat puppet faggot was elected. Trump beat hitlary much to the surprise of the donor class oligarchy but never really addressed insane federal spending. Maybe that was just to keep from being JFK'd. They did everything else they could to finally get him out of their way.
You are such a lying fuck. Obama submitted 8 budgets. Trump increased the budget & took us back to trillion dollar deficits before anyone heard of COVID>

I absolutely agree with this. Without posting a bunch of links and shit I don't want to read, it confirms my memory.

I recall being concerned as far back as 2002 about the fuckin $3,000,000,000 interest payment (or whatever it was) that we paid on federal debt and now it's like 10X that much with apparently a ZERO interest rate? So let's just spend another several trillion dollars because after all, most people don't seem to realize their money is basically toilet paper but thanks to the fact some cashier at 7-11 will accept $2 for a 24 oz beer we continue to drive on into the sun.

You are such a lying fuck. Obama submitted 8 budgets. Trump increased the budget & took us back to trillion dollar deficits before anyone heard of COVID>

Trump spent 4 trillion in his 4 years, Biden is set to spend 4 trillion in less than four months, with more promised to come.

Trump spent 4 trillion in his 4 years, Biden is set to spend 4 trillion in less than four months, with more promised to come.
$8.3 trillion,

New Topics

Forum List

Back