Amazing accomplishments of the Biden administration

Welcome to the Biden Depression. Where the oblivious Trump Haters look over the fact this country is heading downward, while there's a mindless military occupation like storm troopers surrounding the Capitol.
I've had face to face conversations with Biden voters...emotional snowflakes or hard core neo-Cons.
I always ask them to list the Legislation or EOs signed by Trump that adversely affected them and they go blank.

Here is what they have done and are in the process of doing so far: cutting border security, granting amnesty to illegals, cancelling the Keystone pipeline destroying thousands of jobs, allowing males to compete in women’s sports, banning fracking on federal lands making us less energy independent and using tax dollars to pay for abortion in foreign countries. And they have built an amazing military-style wall around the US Capitol, at the same time they are stopping construction on the wall at our southern border.
You left out erasing the blob's memory one uneventful day after another. All Americans are rejoicing that we now have a President we can be proud of. Biden has restored class and competence to the Oval Office.
Biden will bring back Trump, like Obama made him.
Certainly hope so...

The longer your blob stays on the scene, the more divided the GOP becomes. Best idea ever. He's never gotten more votes than any Democrat he's run against. Bring it on!
Lol, Biden had to cheat to beat Trump.

Liking the taste of those sour grapes? LOL
Not really, looks like Trump is going to be the new leader of the republcan party. Right now 80 million are behind him. After Biden screws up, many more will be on the Trump train! 50 cent raise in gas prices in a month, not looking too good.

I certainly hope he stays around...ripping the GOP apart day by day.
Actually with Biden as President, he is giving Trump more supporters daily. The idiot cut the Keystone pipeline while funding a pipeline for the taliban.
The same Taliban your blob signed a peace deal with?
Taliban is good enough to profit from a pipeline, but we Americans aren't. Ole pedo Joe taking care of our enemies and not us. He is gonna give the Whitehouse back to Trump!

The blob tried to get the Taliban to come to Maryland (Camp David). I think he was thinking about renting out the White House to them.

Here is what they have done and are in the process of doing so far: cutting border security, granting amnesty to illegals, cancelling the Keystone pipeline destroying thousands of jobs, allowing males to compete in women’s sports, banning fracking on federal lands making us less energy independent and using tax dollars to pay for abortion in foreign countries. And they have built an amazing military-style wall around the US Capitol, at the same time they are stopping construction on the wall at our southern border.
You left out erasing the blob's memory one uneventful day after another. All Americans are rejoicing that we now have a President we can be proud of. Biden has restored class and competence to the Oval Office.

Oh, yeah, we can tell what a success he's been at erasing President Trump's memory by how you can't manage to put up a single post without making it about him and your pathological hatred of him.

He's doing a great job as President.
That it makes you upset is a great bonus. Unhappy lead a shorter life...smokers even shorter.

All plusses. Puff away.

All Americans are rejoicing that we now have a President we can be proud of.

Only ignorant anti-American lemmings are rejoicing.

We're all rejoicing while you're eating sour grapes and crying like a little bitch.

You plan on keeping it up for 4 years sugar? Good.

No, you're rejoicing over screwing yourselves in the ass, and we're trying to explain to you how foolish you look.

Because we're basically compassionate people when it comes to dumb animals like leftists, we probably will keep trying to keep you from the political equivalent of shoving a fork in an electrical socket. You're welcome.
I'm rejoicing because Biden is doing a great job and it's driving you nuts.

Well Xi Biden has to pay China back for all the money they paid him and his family.

Fair is fair.

He should open a Chinese bank account...just like Trump had. For the same reason too.
True, Trump bad, politicians in the Swamp good.

In fact, I'm sure they are all going straight to heaven at the end of the day.
Not sure about that. I am sure the blob had a Chinese bank account because he was (and still is) very closely aligned with Chinese Authorities.
My bad, all democrats go to heaven, just like only Republicans ever go to jail or held accountable by the media

Sorry bout that.

Not sure about that. I am sure the blob had a Chinese bank account.

Thanks for the batting practice.

The blob? Do I sense projection?

Snarky nicknames aren't exactly her strong suit.

I'm not actually sure what IS her strong suit, to be honest.

Highlighting the difference between you and Americans.

We're all rejoicing while you're eating sour grapes and crying like a little bitch.

LOL the only sour grapes I see are from you. You make every post a Trump hating post. Sour grapes looks oh so good on you.

You would do better to pay attention to your boy Biden. Once his EO's and green shit kick in I'd say he couldn't get elected as Dog Catcher.
306-232...landslide victory!

How'd that taste? Stupid.

"Who cares if he has bad policies? He has a D after his name, so I get to feel like I finally won something!!!"

I'm curious to see how long it takes for you to realize that you're still the loser you always were.
Biden's doing a great job.
That it makes you angry...nice bonus.

Well Xi Biden has to pay China back for all the money they paid him and his family.

Fair is fair.

He should open a Chinese bank account...just like Trump had. For the same reason too.

Not sure about that. I am sure the blob had a Chinese bank account because he was (and still is) very closely aligned with Chinese Authorities.
I note you are never able to bring any links with your kooky conspiracy theories.

Which "theories" are those, moron?
The one I replied to, Stupid.

Please try to keep up.
Moron, you said there was some kookie conspiracy theory. It is no theory that the blob had a Chinese bank account and had his cheap crap made over there.
You: "Very closely aligned with the Chinese".

Having hats made over there doesn't count.

Let's see your evidence of this very close alignment.

GO!

There you go moron. Next?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivanka? You were talking about Donald Trump, Idiot.

Trademarks? A few were granted faster than earlier ones. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Major fail by you.

Back to the drawing board, Simpleton.

Trump's ties to the Chinese are stronger now than they ever have been.
I would ask for a link............but we all know how that would turn out.
Already provided.
Lies.

Wow Cletus.... Trump's relationship to China has never been stronger. As was proven by the Forbes article.

Fair is fair.

I note you are never able to bring any links with your kooky conspiracy theories.

Please try to keep up.
Moron, you said there was some kookie conspiracy theory. It is no theory that the blob had a Chinese bank account and had his cheap crap made over there.

GO!

Trademarks? A few were granted faster than earlier ones. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Major fail by you.

Already provided.
Lies.

Wow Cletus.... Trump's relationship to China has never been stronger. As was proven by the Forbes article.
More lies.

Fair is fair.

Please try to keep up.

GO!

Major fail by you.

Already provided.
Lies.

More lies.

What I'm stating has been cited and approved. Those are the facts, now back to your fortune cookie responses Hop Sing.

Fair is fair.

Please try to keep up.

GO!

Major fail by you.

Already provided.
Lies.

More lies.

What I'm stating has been cited and approved. Those are the facts, now back to your fortune cookie responses Hop Sing.
Approved by who? Single digit IQ hacks like you?

Fair is fair.

Please try to keep up.

GO!

Major fail by you.

Already provided.
Lies.

More lies.

I meant cited and proven. Mis-spellings happen to the best of us. PS: I'm the best of us.

Fair is fair.

Please try to keep up.

GO!

Major fail by you.

Already provided.
Lies.

More lies.

I meant cited and proven. Mis-spellings happen to the best of us. PS: I'm the best of us.
Proven?
sorry, no.

Biden will bring back Trump, like Obama made him.
Certainly hope so...

The longer your blob stays on the scene, the more divided the GOP becomes. Best idea ever. He's never gotten more votes than any Democrat he's run against. Bring it on!
Lol, Biden had to cheat to beat Trump.

Liking the taste of those sour grapes? LOL
Not really, looks like Trump is going to be the new leader of the republcan party. Right now 80 million are behind him. After Biden screws up, many more will be on the Trump train! 50 cent raise in gas prices in a month, not looking too good.

I certainly hope he stays around...ripping the GOP apart day by day.
Actually with Biden as President, he is giving Trump more supporters daily. The idiot cut the Keystone pipeline while funding a pipeline for the taliban.
The same Taliban your blob signed a peace deal with?
Taliban is good enough to profit from a pipeline, but we Americans aren't. Ole pedo Joe taking care of our enemies and not us. He is gonna give the Whitehouse back to Trump!

The blob tried to get the Taliban to come to Maryland (Camp David). I think he was thinking about renting out the White House to them.
Nope pedo Joe is screwing us and giving the taliban power again. You people are sick.

Oh, yeah, we can tell what a success he's been at erasing President Trump's memory by how you can't manage to put up a single post without making it about him and your pathological hatred of him.

He's doing a great job as President.
That it makes you upset is a great bonus. Unhappy lead a shorter life...smokers even shorter.

All plusses. Puff away.

This post is Exhibit A in "Cornball is too fucking stupid to know what's real, especially if it conflicts with her desperate fantasies."

1) He's doing a shitty job as President, with even his own party speaking out against him. Your personal feelings of achieving something because you voted for a total stranger who neither knows nor cares that you exist does not equal "doing a great job".

2) Vaping isn't smoking, and only someone with a room-temperature IQ would confuse them.

3) Moral judgements coming from the sludge at the bottom of the gene pool continue to leave me feeling utterly indifferent, because there is nothing I could ever do that would make me more of an evolutionary mistake than you are.

4) Even if I only live half the amount of time you do, my life will have been ten times more valuable and more enjoyable than yours. Enjoy living 100 years completely alone and uncared-about, until your cats finally eat your corpse.

If you're quite through with your daily round of feeling completely inferior to me in all ways, could you move along? There are actual people who actually matter to talk to.

No, you're rejoicing over screwing yourselves in the ass, and we're trying to explain to you how foolish you look.

Because we're basically compassionate people when it comes to dumb animals like leftists, we probably will keep trying to keep you from the political equivalent of shoving a fork in an electrical socket. You're welcome.
I'm rejoicing because Biden is doing a great job and it's driving you nuts.

No, honey, you're still rejoicing over "I think Biden won, and I voted for him, and I finally feel like I won something!!"

If this post was supposed to dispute the statement that you would be thrilled with literally anyone up to and included Adolph Hitler or Josef Stalin in office, so long as you could feel like "a winner" because you voted for him, you have failed miserably.

Thanks for making it clear to everyone that you enjoy the idea of destroying the nation to serve your own psychosis, though.

Why are women allowed to participate on men's sports teams?
God you are an ignorant ass

Why are women allowed to participate on men's sports teams?

its not that women and men cant play on the same team towards the same goal - winning, its that men are competing against women as women and physically males are naturally stronger and faster than women.
a 250 lb guy certainly can bench press more weight than a 130 lb woman can, but to allow men to compete as a women against women is wrong.

Fair is fair.

Please try to keep up.

GO!

Major fail by you.

Already provided.
Lies.

More lies.

The difference between us and sewage like Cornball: she worries about what's "approved"; we worry about what's correct.

New Topics

Forum List

Back